1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,058
    Betpoints: 453

    Tuesday Plays? HELP ME


  2. #2
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 2707

    you should have been on clemson JJ

    i am on the cardinals today bigtime. 1 box of spaghetti.

  3. #3
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    you should have been on clemson JJ

    i am on the cardinals today bigtime. 1 box of spaghetti.
    It was close there for a while...then Clemson exploded.....good pick....

    Cards .....1 spaghetti...........lets roll................

  4. #4
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 2707

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    It was close there for a while...then Clemson exploded.....good pick....

    Cards .....1 spaghetti...........lets roll................
    much too close. i went to sleep and was pleasantly surprised.

  5. #5
    Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 5,951
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    you should have been on clemson JJ

    i am on the cardinals today bigtime. 1 box of spaghetti.
    Good luck
    cards not hitting the ball right now scares me, so your good
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  6. #6
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 2707

    i am banking on the cards turning it around. i can't see them losing 2 in a row to the nats. but they could shit the bed and score 1 run. hoping to hit the turn of the bats at the right time.

  7. #7
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    "Its a Dog Eat Dog world"..........Joey Chestnut

    COLO (+171)

    OAK (+196)

    KC "and The Sunshine Band" (+172)

    CHISX (+134)............................

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,058
    Betpoints: 453

    Thank You

  9. #9
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thank You

  10. #10
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    "Its a Dog Eat Dog world"..........Joey Chestnut

    COLO (+171)

    OAK (+196)

    KC "and The Sunshine Band" (+172)

    CHISX (+134)............................

    Had to "buy back" the Chisx...........bad vibes..............

  11. #11
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,473
    Betpoints: 12

    you're the one who should help US... being the leader in Beat the Bullseye contest...

    Overall Leaderboard
    View All

    Rank Name Record Win Percent Streak Action Units Pending
    1 jjgold 0-0-0 0.00 % - 0.0 0.00 -

  12. #12
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    7abe973b87d1c7096a34b089cfa4fe91
    Points Awarded:

    Roscoe_Word gave flyingillini 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 20,045
    Betpoints: 1596

    Illini, thank you for all you do to provide positivity in the community, and everything you do for the cloak.

  14. #14
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,603
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Illini, thank you for all you do to provide positivity in the community, and everything you do for the cloak.
    WELCOME-scaled

  15. #15
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 2707

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    you're the one who should help US... being the leader in Beat the Bullseye contest...

    Overall Leaderboard
    View All

    Rank Name Record Win Percent Streak Action Units Pending
    1 jjgold 0-0-0 0.00 % - 0.0 0.00 -
    JJ sharper than vegas dave

  16. #16
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i am banking on the cards turning it around. i can't see them losing 2 in a row to the nats. but they could shit the bed and score 1 run. hoping to hit the turn of the bats at the right time.
    Good call, brother.......................

  17. #17
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Had to "buy back" the Chisx...........bad vibes..............
    Ahhhhh.

    1 for 3.............Dog price saved me a little

    But still a losing night.

    Shit happens.....What are ya gonna do.

    Coffee and Cappin.......and great day...................

  18. #18
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 2707

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Ahhhhh.

    1 for 3.............Dog price saved me a little

    But still a losing night.

    Shit happens.....What are ya gonna do.

    Coffee and Cappin.......and great day...................
    good luck roscoe.

    of course i am glad i got the cards right but i expected a better showing bats wise.

  19. #19
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    good luck roscoe.

    of course i am glad i got the cards right but i expected a better showing bats wise.
    Thank you, brother..................

Top