DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

The Extra point is blocked!!!

Who else cashed under in the FSU/LSU game???

Lol So Nice.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

had the over. lsu could not move the ball and suddenly get 99yd drive in 60 seconds

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

if i cashed the under i wouldn't bet anything tomorrow

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I had LSU +2.5 in game, so the way the whole played out couldnt have been any better. Love hitting a miracle Sunday night play at month end, to tack more onto to my payout tomorrow. Lfg fellas!

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16749

Looks like a very old tv
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

ActionDan spot on!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Guard let his guy run right by. He went to the right to double. Not sure why you are doubling on an extra point unless it’s just a typical action rigged abc/espn game. College football starting dirty on primetime

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2475

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Guard let his guy run right by. He went to the right to double. Not sure why you are doubling on an extra point unless it’s just a typical action rigged abc/espn game. College football starting dirty on primetime
    Lol saying that is rigged?? pretty sure the ball still hit the bottom of the fg post and almost went through. -4/4.5 when u prob bet LSU was dead all game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    seriously, i had this thought when i watched them pitch the ball and it was magically mishandled.

it's why you tip toe around the first prime time games

everyone be careful tomorrow and on thursday with bills game

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2475

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Diggity aka the new Dad. Asians please

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Had a shot at +180 on the ML earlier missed it

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Diggity aka the new Dad. Asians please
    BINGO

Asian hoes coming tomorrow.

Ayyyy..

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Rigged lol

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    BINGO

Asian hoes coming tomorrow.

Ayyyy..
    God Bless you Diggity aka The new Dad

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

I lost so it was rigged!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

what was the idiot thinking?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I lost so it was rigged!!
    you sound like Stacy Abrams

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    seriously, i had this thought when i watched them pitch the ball and it was magically mishandled. it's why you tip toe around the first prime time gameseveryone be careful tomorrow and on thursday with bills game
    No rigging... just poor coaching. Norvell called that stupid pitch play at the goal line. Who does that? Who plays soft defense to allow a 99 yard drive? Why call timeout to challenge the last play? Who cares if his knee was down or not. Let LSU try to execute with 1 second on the clock while they are scrambling just to set up.

Where to start with Brian Kelley? Well that pussy should have went for 2. You just went 99 yards, your special teams were suspect as fukk, you already had a kick blocked and you play for overtime? Dumb ass.

A lot of stupid by both coaches. I'll be fading both teams this season.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Who else cashed under in the FSU/LSU game???

Lol So Nice.

That football is about get abused

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Coach Stubbornly Ignores Man Yelling 'Call A Timeout!' At His TV

SANDY SPRINGS, GA — According to sources, famed college football coach Brian Kelly stubbornly refused to listen to local man Mark Johnson when he repeatedly yelled "CALL A TIME OUT!!!" at his TV.

"My heart was just breaking for him," his loving and devoted wife Kirsten explained to reporters. "Mark literally jumped up out of his chair screaming, and yet the coach didn't make that 'T' thing with his hands. The players did another one of those prayer circles before they snap the ball, and well, things really escalated in our living room."

According to his wife, there were just two minutes on the game clock when Mr. Johnson began frantically yelling at Coach Kelly. "I really don't know what got him so excited," she said. "Usually, when Mark says there are two minutes left, that means it's still about thirty minutes until the game is over. No matter what, the one team just throws the ball really far and the other team jumps on the guy trying to catch it. But apparently, calling a timeout before doing this is smart because it gives them a little break to chat and makes the game even longer."

Local nine-year-old and resident football expert Tim Johnson attempted to explain the intricacies to his mother. "Calling a ‘timeout' is good sometimes, but not always, and frankly Dad had it wrong," said Tim. "I was yelling at Coach Kelly to let the clock run, and I guess the coach listened to me."

At press time, Coach Kelly admitted that he had doggedly ignored Mr. Johnson's yells, leading to their tragic 24-23 loss. The coach immediately announced he was foregoing the remainder of his 10 year, $70 million contract and turning the program over to Mr. Johnson.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Coach Stubbornly Ignores Man Yelling 'Call A Timeout!' At His TV

SANDY SPRINGS, GA — According to sources, famed college football coach Brian Kelly stubbornly refused to listen to local man Mark Johnson when he repeatedly yelled "CALL A TIME OUT!!!" at his TV.

"My heart was just breaking for him," his loving and devoted wife Kirsten explained to reporters. "Mark literally jumped up out of his chair screaming, and yet the coach didn't make that 'T' thing with his hands. The players did another one of those prayer circles before they snap the ball, and well, things really escalated in our living room."

According to his wife, there were just two minutes on the game clock when Mr. Johnson began frantically yelling at Coach Kelly. "I really don't know what got him so excited," she said. "Usually, when Mark says there are two minutes left, that means it's still about thirty minutes until the game is over. No matter what, the one team just throws the ball really far and the other team jumps on the guy trying to catch it. But apparently, calling a timeout before doing this is smart because it gives them a little break to chat and makes the game even longer."

Local nine-year-old and resident football expert Tim Johnson attempted to explain the intricacies to his mother. "Calling a ‘timeout' is good sometimes, but not always, and frankly Dad had it wrong," said Tim. "I was yelling at Coach Kelly to let the clock run, and I guess the coach listened to me."

At press time, Coach Kelly admitted that he had doggedly ignored Mr. Johnson's yells, leading to their tragic 24-23 loss. The coach immediately announced he was foregoing the remainder of his 10 year, $70 million contract and turning the program over to Mr. Johnson.

What does this post have to do with the thread it is posted in? NOTHING

DO BETTER

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what was the idiot thinking?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The most targeting targeting of all time <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/dfMkYGyMl6">pic.twitter.com/dfMkYGyMl6</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1566606896068435968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >September 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Fawk

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    What does this post have to do with the thread it is posted in? NOTHING

DO BETTER
    ---
    Absolutely appropriate to the LSU/FSU tilt.

Sorry you are so thick and humorless.
    Your attempt at trolling is sad.

Go back to shopping for Barbie doll gifts.

Carry on.

stevek173

Calm down, Barbie.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ---
    Did you make this line yourself?

If so, that's really weird. Like really freakin weird.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Calm down, Barbie.
    Stay in your lane and keep your retard helmet on...The sidewalks are hard.

Sad pathetic sissie-boy got up from his concrete square to buy outfits for his girl's Barbie.

stevek173

At least you dropped the psychotic line this time

I seem to remember you adding similar psycho lines.

I'm gonna keep an eye on you and I will be calling you out when you attempt to post any further psychotic lines, BARBIE.

I heard a rumour that you sleep with a naked little Ken doll. Why am I not surprised.

jackpot269

you sound like Stacy Abrams
    So she used sarcasm and was making light of others?

Not sure about Abrams but I know for sure it sounds like #45

DwightShrute

So she used sarcasm and was making light of others?

Not sure about Abrams but I know for sure it sounds like #45
    Abrams says the last election which she lost, was stolen from her. Still to this day.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Abrams says the last election which she lost, was stolen from her. Still to this day.
    It's the new thing.

It's going to happen more and more, get used to it.

We had a popular President trailblaze it as a campaign strategy, calling the election into doubt, with zero evidence to do so and even doing so before it occurs, when no evidence is even possible, is part of the strategy.

We've even seen Republicans in Arizona say that if they lose an election, it's because it was "rigged" but only if they lose and we've seen Republicans in California just campaign on the premise the election is fraudulent and actively seek public reports of fraud that never materialize (done for optics like the Trump elction fraud lawsuits) in elections where the Republican candidates have no chance.

It's an election strategy and evidence is not only not required, but not even really wanted because of the risk of calling an election you win as fraudulent, or even the election results down the ticket that might favor the fraud claiming candidate's party.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's the new thing.

It's going to happen more and more, get used to it.

We had a popular President trailblaze it as a campaign strategy, calling the election into doubt, with zero evidence to do so and even doing so before it occurs, when no evidence is even possible, is part of the strategy.

We've even seen Republicans in Arizona say that if they lose an election, it's because it was "rigged" but only if they lose and we've seen Republicans in California just campaign on the premise the election is fraudulent and actively seek public reports of fraud that never materialize (done for optics like the Trump elction fraud lawsuits) in elections where the Republican candidates have no chance.

It's an election strategy and evidence is not only not required, but not even really wanted because of the risk of calling an election you win as fraudulent, or the election results down the ticket that might favor the fraud claiming candidate's party.
    The point being, she lost in 2018 and said they stole the election. The dems said Trump wasn't a legitimate president after 2016. The head of the Jan 6th committee (I forget his name) refused to certify the 2016 election results and did many dems. Even the current horrible Press Secretary said the election was rigged. But but all of a sudden, if Trump or anyone says the same things, then its taboo. The News media acts all offended by this. LOL. Dumb people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

jackpot269

There sure is a lot of dumb people

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No rigging... just poor coaching. Norvell called that stupid pitch play at the goal line. Who does that? Who plays soft defense to allow a 99 yard drive? Why call timeout to challenge the last play? Who cares if his knee was down or not. Let LSU try to execute with 1 second on the clock while they are scrambling just to set up.

Where to start with Brian Kelley? Well that pussy should have went for 2. You just went 99 yards, your special teams were suspect as fukk, you already had a kick blocked and you play for overtime? Dumb ass.

A lot of stupid by both coaches. I'll be fading both teams this season.
    Can someone please frame this and put it in the SBR STORE?

19th Hole

There sure is (sic: are) a lot of dumb people
    ~~~
    Possum Eater is a prime example.
    You can go to the head of the line.

12 Last