Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Getting my money's worth here. Haven't watched or bet a tennis match in years, but threw too much on Kontaveit on a drunken whim after reading this thread earlier.
    Don’t ever tail these broke dicks. Guys like Jibbby makes bets based on how gorgeous the player is. He loves betting on Federer/ Aaron Rodgers types.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    How does her husband phuck her? I couldn't even get it up she's disgusting.
    Didn’t you mean to say, you couldn’t get it in with your tiny dick.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Kontaveit is one of the best WTA players in the world, and just served up a bagel
    to a player who could have beaten Serena. There is no H2H.

Kontaveit style is very precise and she can play pusher with the best of them.

The value is on her.
    Best wta players in the world? Based on what? She's never won a big championship in her life. What, she won a couple mickey mouse tournaments that don't mean anything? Ttwarrior can prolly rally with her. You're talking about the wta here...

atp isn't that much better either when you remove fed nadal and djoker. Rest of the field is trash.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

All worthless clowns in here even the OP

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    All worthless clowns in here even the OP
    These are the best threads. When everyone likes one player you bet the other at + odds. These guys are the books best customers.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Only way she wins is if the fix is in
    makes me wonder a little bit

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Best wta players in the world? Based on what? She's never won a big championship in her life. What, she won a couple mickey mouse tournaments that don't mean anything? Ttwarrior can prolly rally with her. You're talking about the wta here...

atp isn't that much better either when you remove fed nadal and djoker. Rest of the field is trash.
    Ranking ... but Kontaveit hasn't been so hot lately. I didn't bet on Kontaveit or Serena.
    I only said the value was on Kontaveit.
    Not every bet with superior value wins. Having watched the match I will tell you this -- Serena will lose to the first player with the power strokes and accuracy combination required. Kontaveit hit too many high balls and slow volleys which Serena was able to overcome without a lot of movement, because Kontaveit's shots were slow enough for Serena to find in time.

When I bet against Serena, I'm looking for a player that can nail her out of place. Tomljanovic has been playing some of her best tennis lately, and could do it. At +130 the value is on Tomljanovic, but that doesn't mean I'm putting money on it. I will wait to take an opponent to Serena whom I know has the right total combination to exploit her.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Once again we all bet one way on SBR in a thread and we all lose. When we gonna learn? SOB!!

I'm fading in the future when I see a thread like this. I'm done! Blind fade..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    makes me wonder a little bit
    The only thing that was fixed was the live betting. I got a tip to wait to bet Serena until the end of second set as the price would have been better than opening odds. It was bet heavily in my circle.

First 12