SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I don't get the homeless thing.

1. Go work a day labor/or labor ready job for 2 weeks.

2. Take that and rent a weekly rental.

3. Repeat that shit until you can get on your feet.

What am I missing here?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    The homeless problem is the worst I’ve ever seen it. It’s always been bad but now it’s unbelievable to see what it’s become. I’m in Santa Barbara.
    Go to Calabasas you won’t see homeless in the ultra rich. Love California but if your not 7 figures just leave there. The laws set forth by the democrats have opened this open air drug market and crime. It is starting to back fire as the kids in the hood get a clue and start robbing these people in the hills.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post

What am I missing here?
    Drug addiction is what you are missing here.

The homeless get so dirty, nasty and stink like shit and no one will hire them for a job. Wacked out on hard drugs and booze. Homeless get comfortable living on the streets and that becomes a way of life for them also.

Pan handle, get high, sleep in tent. Rinse and repeat everyday.

Like I said make homeless living illegal in every major city and lock them up. Best thing for them. 3 month sentence to sober them up.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19539

What am I missing here?
    You're missing the fact that they're born, bred and taught to be unintelligent, undisciplined, impulsive and lazy. This is what happens when the lower class breeds like rabbits and the upper class doesn't.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DrunkHorseplayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Just have frequent late night/early morning unannounced bleach pressure washing on those sidewalks.

After a few of those rude awakenings they'll hurry somewhere else or maybe even start to appreciate 4 walls and a roof.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    You're missing the fact that they're born, bred and taught to be unintelligent, undisciplined, impulsive and lazy. This is what happens when the lower class breeds like rabbits and the upper class doesn't.
    This is a truth here. But what's missing is the reality of GOD. Yea, the GOD that created us, the earth and all the universe. HE gave us specific instruction and we failed. Then, HE gives us a Savior, to atone for our sin.

What a loving GOD. He's still is with us today. He is Risen. Always. Man created all this mess, and He loved us so much He made a provision for us.

You see what's going on here? This world isn't forever. Heaven is. Look around. We're all broken. Good news is, it's all forgiven at the asking.

It's your choice. Ball is in your court.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There's this dude that's on the corner of a Wal-Mart store road entrance.... he is literally there 7 days a week. Long ass beard and all. Always has a miserable look on his face. Hmmmmm something tells me he's making a decent amount of money daily... tax free. Otherwise he wouldn't be there.

If he shows up to that corner at the same time... same place daily. He can show up to work same time same place too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Drug addiction is what you are missing here.

The homeless get so dirty, nasty and stink like shit and no one will hire them for a job. Wacked out on hard drugs and booze. Homeless get comfortable living on the streets and that becomes a way of life for them also.

Pan handle, get high, sleep in tent. Rinse and repeat everyday.

Like I said make homeless living illegal in every major city and lock them up. Best thing for them. 3 month sentence to sober them up.
    Then what? Rinse and repeat.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

What am I missing here?

As Jibby said, it's all drugs. One single cause of homeless is drugs. Show some sympathy to drug addicts whose brains are being damaged. Only god can help these poor souls.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Then what? Rinse and repeat.
    Absolutely, it gets them off the sidewalks and not blocking businesses with their tents in the big cities. Arrest them over and over again and 3 strikes and your out I say!

Get your homeless drug addicted lazy asses out of our cities and neighborhoods where our families and children play! That should be the law. Go outside the cities if you want to live in tents and get high all day.

Very simple solution!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

it's not what you make it's what you spend period you guys are exhausting

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Exactly.

Food and housing are so cheap in plenty of parts of the USA I'm sure that if I put my mind to it that I could manage comfortably on 50k a year and still get ahead and end up a home owner there with a comfortable life.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

jibby Is already posting some of the dumbest shit I will read all week.. and it's only Monday morning

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3644

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Exactly.

Food and housing are so cheap in plenty of parts of the USA I'm sure that if I put my mind to it that I could manage comfortably on 50k a year and still get ahead and end up a home owner there with a comfortable life.
    I agree. Working in Houston, I had found it was easier to buy an acre of land for $100k just 40 minutes from Houston downtown. It depends on the city you live. Again, the keyword is drugs. Even if you make $300k yearly, drugs can destroy you. Drugs, open border, and LGBT were some of projects of globalist evils unleashed against American people. Now, the drugs are bearing fruits for globalist agenda. The open border policy and LGBT will bring intended results for them, too. LGBT is nothing but depopulation tool. LGBT community in US was just about 3% in US 10 years ago. What's the number now? Yes, it is somewhere around 10%, whopping 36m in US. It's all their agenda, folks.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This is wHy you marry someone who hates gambling. This way it balances the scales

I have $ directed from my paychecks to our joint account to pay the bills. The remaining balance goes to my personal bank account and I can gamble and spend all I want with that amount.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Americas just too easy and it’s leading to our ruination

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Americas just too easy and it’s leading to our ruination
    JJ, do you have a big LGBQT community in Allentown? Do they scare you when they protest?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Brilliant simple post here. Most people don't know how to save a penny if their lives depended on it.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Have you not noticed inflation lately? 100k isn't much these days. It ain't the 90s

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yep

Mainly drugs and alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Have you not noticed inflation lately? 100k isn't much these days. It ain't the 90s

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Remember one thing....

Life won't adjust to you.

You have to adjust to life.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Remember one thing....

Life won't adjust to you.

You have to adjust to life.
    Roscoe Word attempted to give Money Shout 2 bet pts for this quote.............

Le me try that again: Roscoe Word attempted to give Money Shot 2 bet pts for this quote.....
    Last edited by Roscoe_Word; 08-29-22 at 12:54 PM. Reason: synapse failure

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Homeless people smell. They carry plagues and have germs. Lock em all up!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Arrest people and throw them in jail for not having a home?Annual cost of prison is probably more than rent for a nice house/apartment.This makes no sense from any perspective.
    Those tents are nicer than some of those buildings they're next to.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Yup. My mom expects my to have so much more money than i actually have. I make above average and still survive not thrive

pilebuck13

Absolutely, it gets them off the sidewalks and not blocking businesses with their tents in the big cities. Arrest them over and over again and 3 strikes and your out I say!

Get your homeless drug addicted lazy asses out of our cities and neighborhoods where our families and children play! That should be the law. Go outside the cities if you want to live in tents and get high all day.

Very simple solution!
    Some of them are family and peoples children. Drug addiction can effect anyone Jibby. I agree the laws make them able to thrive. Yes you should not be allowed to steal and do drugs. But you shouldn’t look down on people. I don’t agree with the approach taken. And the way the democrats hide behind a housing crisis to disguise addicts. Look my cousin addict and homeless in Sacramento, she was offered a place to live by state with essential no rules besides some simple curfews she couldn’t even manage that. Your point of view is personal choice and I strongly disagree that people just choose this lifestyle everyday most of them probably want to just die and hate themselves. Need to not coddle them but everyone should be given a chance.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Yup. My mom expects my to have so much more money than i actually have. I make above average and still survive not thrive
    The classic where does all your money go!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The classic where does all your money go!

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Exactly lol. I know the drill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Some of them are family and peoples children. Drug addiction can effect anyone Jibby. I agree the laws make them able to thrive. Yes you should not be allowed to steal and do drugs. But you shouldn’t look down on people. I don’t agree with the approach taken. And the way the democrats hide behind a housing crisis to disguise addicts. Look my cousin addict and homeless in Sacramento, she was offered a place to live by state with essential no rules besides some simple curfews she couldn’t even manage that. Your point of view is personal choice and I strongly disagree that people just choose this lifestyle everyday most of them probably want to just die and hate themselves. Need to not coddle them but everyone should be given a chance.
    Cry me a river. Society needs to be safe and clean where the hard working families live! That should always come first.

If they get hooked on drugs and get homeless it's on them and that's rock bottom.. Going to jail will sober them up and make them think. Jail for a few months isn't end game it's a wake up call for some!

I can't understand why you Liberals that are so compassionate for others don't see that? Chances are they will just OD and die on the streets if you keep enabling them.

Just keep giving them clean needles and safe places to shoot up, give them hotel rooms, etc.. It's garbage!!! TOUGH LOVE WORKS! JAIL!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-29-22 at 10:05 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm around homeless all the time here in Southern California. Homeless get homeless for two reasons, Drug addiction and being lazy. They get mentally ill because they drink and do drugs all day long and eat horribly. Start hearing voices in their heads and start talking to themselves.

I'm so tired of hearing about this mental illness crap. It's excessive life long drug abuse and poor diet brought on by themselves. 99% of them IMO..
    Some drink and do drugs to cope with what they already have. War vets. Ppl born with severe mental diseases. Childhood trauma, like you got punched in the face as a kid by your dad, often. That you grew up with a mom who would belittle you at every turn. When this kind of stuff happens when you are young, you are basically facing an uphill battle in life. There's something called dissociative identity disorder (basically split personality), that happens in response to trauma like this, not in response to drugs. This is proven in medical literature.

Drugs are a huge probem for sure but there's usually some impetus that makes people use those hardcore drugs often. Without fixing that, your plan of tough love and jail will never work. Tough love? Lol. The people who got stabbed by their own father when they were like 10 yrs old? And then when they're 20 decide to do drugs. They need tough love?

Different remedies for different people bud. There isn't a one cure all solution in life. At your age I would have expected you to know that by now.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 08-29-22 at 10:42 PM.

pilebuck13

Cry me a river. Society needs to be safe and clean where the hard working families live! That should always come first.

If they get hooked on drugs and get homeless it's on them and that's rock bottom.. Going to jail will sober them up and make them think. Jail for a few months isn't end game it's a wake up call for some!

I can't understand why you Liberals that are so compassionate for others don't see that? Chances are they will just OD and die on the streets if you keep enabling them.

Just keep giving them clean needles and safe places to shoot up, give them hotel rooms, etc.. It's garbage!!! TOUGH LOVE WORKS! JAIL!!
    God man honestly I can now distinguish why some people think trump supporters are a bunch of babbling idiots. Going to jail sobers absolutely no one up. You are ignorant to life coddled like a baby single selfish idiot with rental properties who drinks himself stupid every night and looks down on those wandering the streets. I’m not a liberal you idiot. It’s not fukin black and white. I care about people all people. You are a moron.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

jail no

bleach cannons yes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

God man honestly I can now distinguish why some people think trump supporters are a bunch of babbling idiots. Going to jail sobers absolutely no one up. You are ignorant to life coddled like a baby single selfish idiot with rental properties who drinks himself stupid every night and looks down on those wandering the streets. I’m not a liberal you idiot. It’s not fukin black and white. I care about people all people. You are a moron.
    Go house some homeless people then Mr Saint! Invite them into your home if you are so passionate for the drug addicted homeless. Back up your talk.

I didn't think so!

Lock em up for month or two to clean them up and to make them go sober, create work programs for them when they get out is the answer! Make tents and homeless living on the streets illegal in the cities and around family neighborhoods.

First 123 Last