Sammy in top 5
    He could steal this with a chick video
    Machba low volume not even top 20

Illini
    Polker
    Diggity
    High volume

Heavy chalks
    JJ, I haven't won since 2008, I am trying my best, Posting in many different countries, make it happen just this once. My life depends on this!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Sammy,

Start your own website and post video's on information buying cars. Also, buy a car or two from auction, sell it on your website and have it delivered.

It's doable and you have the knowledge. Keep the job you have now until you get profitable to where you can survive on your own. Most everything would be work from home other than going to get the cars you sell and getting them ready for sale.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Sammy really is the MVP him and diggity keeping this place alive. All though diggity never did a video to my knowledge

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I might contact you Sammy, do you know much about Mods?
    Jailbreak?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sammy really is the MVP him and diggity keeping this place alive. All though diggity never did a video to my knowledge
    Video content. I emailed sbr to be on payroll. Waiting to hear back haha. Been months

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16909

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Responding to another thread.

1. my work shut off SBR so im limited to how i can post. Its a pain always posting from phone i know i miss threads and responses

2. If you have car questions always message me im happy to help.

3. i know its a long video but solid information for anyone that needs it.

4. im an expert. This is literally my job/career. Most responses are likely bitter experiences from the past. What happened in 2020 is different than 2022. So your 2010 experience is a joke and history. Just like cowboys winning superbowl in 90s. Doesnt matter for todays game

5. do work

Must be an automotive thing because my work shut off the gambling sites too. WTF!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Use a vpn?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Jailbreak?
    Genuine Car Mods for racing? I wondered if you might have some knowledge on where to find the best deals. I started a parts business last fall and looking to buy wholesale if possible.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-24-22 at 09:47 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Good shit pal. My girl's lease is up in two weeks and it's a hell hole to get a car right now. Whatever she does, she's gonna get screwed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tesla S basic model.. No joke..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Crazy thing is, I have never been on SBR on a PC only ever mobile lol.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Video content. I emailed sbr to be on payroll. Waiting to hear back haha. Been months
    I dont think anyone has thought seriously about new content for SBR as yet. I'll mention this again next time content conversations come up. or you nudge Andy when you see the new site rollout happening.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

Sammy, have a comment/question for you:

*You come across as a knowledgable guy. From the cars and the gaming, I know you have a good grasp of #s.

When I bought my car, I found that the SALES GUYS had a poor grasp of the financing. When discussing the sale, they knew sticker price but almost nothing on Interest rate and impact on monthly payment.

When I went into the credit Dept, their details were totally different than what the poorly-informed sales guys told me. If I was on a tighter budget, I may have walked away. Terms were OK.

I was surprised that the sales guy didn't have a better grasp on the financing. Doesn't speak well to them. Do you find this to be the standard?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tesla S basic model.. No joke..

Love it. Should have mine by Dec - Jan

SamsNCharge99

The short of that is YES. Managers dont want sales people going over rates and having that information. When quoting payments we use generic rates because not everyone will qualify for same terms

unless customer says show me payments using X term or X rate its all generic. Business managers finalize rates terms and payments. Most times i dont even know final rates and terms bc as a sales person i dont care. I just care you buy the car

i know a little more bc i did finance for 3 years. We have 10 sales people including myself. Other than me id say maybe 1-2 know basica on finance. The rest dont know and dont wanna know

thats why we have finance guys to go over necessary and legal paperwork. Just like finance guys dont know dikk about features of the vehicles. Salespeople dont know shit about finance

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Great video Sammy. I actually went with my girl to Kia yesterday. She really likes the hybrid sportage and wants to buy a 2022 model. The dealership is getting a new one delivered in about a week, so we went in to talk to them. She's budgeted herself for 40k in between her down payment and preapproval, and said she did not want to pay more than that. I told her we had to be 99% prepared to walk out of there because they likely weren't going to come down. It was a little under 35k msrp, but market adjustments and mark ups were an additional 5-10k. I'm glad i went because i could see she really wanted the car and would have paid extra. The dealerships have a lot of power, and for the mark ups he essentially said, "I know it says they're optional for the customer, but they're also optional for us. We only have so many cars to sell right now. I'm not going to bring down the cost on somethin i don't even have on the lot." I thanked him for his time, and got my chick out of there.

jjgold

Go online and shop for cars

Thank me later

I repeat your local car dealership is the most expensive place you can go for a car
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

SamsNCharge99

Like most things JJ says. Hes wrong

jjgold

Sammy you know I am right you will not admit it because your a local dealer

stop lying but then again your a degen gambler common trait all car sales guys sleazy its your job or you get fired

Sammy your giving so much inaccurate info here

Go tell us how a lease is a better economic decision too and I will tear you to threads with MATH NUMBERS
    My uncle saves any where 10k to 20k luxury cars online although requires lots of effort

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

The short of that is YES. Managers dont want sales people going over rates and having that information. When quoting payments we use generic rates because not everyone will qualify for same terms

unless customer says show me payments using X term or X rate its all generic. Business managers finalize rates terms and payments. Most times i dont even know final rates and terms bc as a sales person i dont care. I just care you buy the car

i know a little more bc i did finance for 3 years. We have 10 sales people including myself. Other than me id say maybe 1-2 know basica on finance. The rest dont know and dont wanna know

thats why we have finance guys to go over necessary and legal paperwork. Just like finance guys dont know dikk about features of the vehicles. Salespeople dont know shit about finance
    Salud, Sammy. Like I said, if I was in a stingier mood I might have walked away.

Not cool to hear a sales guy quote miniscule interest rate. Walk into Finance Dept and it's different. Like you say, neither know the whole scoop.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

I like to use a dealer for new. I want to be personally looked after if there is a problem and to feel like i can get a little demanding if not looked after well enough.

But if I was investing a car sale business, I think I would use the Carvana model. Seems to be the future. Especially if Ford go that way with direct sales.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Love it. Should have mine by Dec - Jan
    Enjoy Philly they ain't cheap new. Must be a player to own one new!

jjgold

Car Finance guys are not math guys but financial sales guys always remember that , they will push terrible leases and bad rates from their dealer (business owners none of this applies )

Car Dealer owners WANT ALL LEASES massive $$$$$$

Leases are for the poor and lower middle class financial scale or people that are always broke and could have decent income but make poor financial decisions like leases again BUSINESS OWNERS NONE OF THIS APPLIES

If you want real info that is accurate see me or an ACTUARY in your local area

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

My mind is absolutely boggled by reading this thread.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Leasing cars you lose cash even if you can write it off for business. When you turn it in you get raped. Damage, mileage, etc. Needless to say the monthly bill during the lease is costly combined with the full insurance coverage. The numbers just don't make sense with the leased cars.

I guess if you are rich and like driving fancy new cars every couple years then you lease when money is not an issue. I still could never do that. You don't get rich in life by pissing away money on fancy toys.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

black badge ghost or gtfo

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Leasing cars you lose cash even if you can write it off for business. When you turn it in you get raped. Damage, mileage, etc. Needless to say the monthly bill during the lease is costly combined with the full insurance coverage. The numbers just don't make sense with the leased cars.

I guess if you are rich and like driving fancy new cars every couple years then you lease when money is not an issue. I still could never do that. You don't get rich in life by pissing away money on fancy toys.
    1000000000000000000000000000000000%

Sammy will come in here and say leasing is better than owing if you like new cars all the time..well yeh if you want to be broke

I have known plenty of people that leased cars and 80% were broke regardless of salary
    Huge correlation of people that lease stuff and lower bankrolls vs the opposite
    Its a very poor economic decision with lots of red tape in leases

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    black badge ghost or gtfo
    Ese Manny, I just saw your local news, there are lots of ghost guns in your area, stay home and be safe, you are a target, you can never escape your past life. Please be aware and take care of yourself, carnalito

SamsNCharge99

Hahaha Ohhhhhh JJ. I gave you a whole document on how leasing saves you money vs retail. Ill post it

First 12345 Last