of course this game was fixed it was miami canes @ Pitts huge dd chalk -22.5 but so many hit miami by game time spread was up to -28.5

so im listening in as he talks to buddy bill on phone the local bill says i dont even know why i have this game up on the board sure loks like a winner to me

#1 ranked vs an unranked team is usually good but not on a thurs night

so he wagers $500 no miami

so Im watching end of game at home and all of a sddun the dog down 29 points with like 2 mins left from it's own 10 yeard line tries to score. PI PI PI boom at 10 yard line and wack td plus xtra point every miami bettor got rammed hard miami won by 22 points

I bet the dog in my sports book for $150

beacause this pr ick that i worked for did it to me once said ok i pay you $50 cause i have to go collect

quickly im on phone to the local oustide asking if i can come collect in person and leave antony out of it.

Of course he said but asked why? I told him and he said ok i'll give him an earfull when he comes here

i got this also years ago rams vs falcons i said overs the huge increase total she said OVERS are you sure opsssssss did i say that no unders wow they feell under by 10 points o/u that game was like 70