semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

People have the right to buy tickets, wear their team's jersey, and not be assaulted by other people. The stadium has a duty of care to protect them.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    People have the right to buy tickets, wear their team's jersey, and not be assaulted by other people. The stadium has a duty of care to protect them.
    You didn’t even watch the video obviously. The guy that got cracked was the instigator. Nobody got attacked. Some idiot started a fight with multiple people and got what he was asking for. There was a Mets fan even holding him back trying to prevent it and the dude swung on the guy trying to help him. Gtfo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

it looks like justice prevailed to me unless the mets fans did something really bad before this video started.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I don't know much about NY law but what would Bail reform have to do with charges?bail just gets you out of jail until trail or you make a plea barging or that's the way it is most places

see
    https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhC5S...-cracked-skull

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Adult men should not wear jerseys of another man. I used to go to 60 baseball games a year. I’m down to about 8. It’s not worth it with traffic and assholes.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

such trash

Whispers
    Whispers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Most of you are too young to remember Eagles fans at the Vet throwing ice balls at Santa. They also tossed a Met fan over the railing in the 600 level. The guy lived. This is going back 35-40 years. I am a Philly guy (except I am a Cowboys fan...lol), and Philly fans are by far the worst.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    Most of you are too young to remember Eagles fans at the Vet throwing ice balls at Santa. They also tossed a Met fan over the railing in the 600 level. The guy lived. This is going back 35-40 years. I am a Philly guy (except I am a Cowboys fan...lol), and Philly fans are by far the worst.
    They threw snowballs at Santa Claus because it was the worst looking Santa costume in history. The guy was like 30 pounds and the beard was terrible. He deserved it.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    You're a Philly guy but a Cowboy fan. You just lost all credibility.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

There are a lot of these happening. I am curious do these guys go to jail do you think?

First 123