1. #71
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 2,807
    Betpoints: 4752

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fazzer your always thinking

    Polker I think I saw one slots
    Can't keep her hands off pulling on the one arm bandit? Nice!

  2. #72
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,172
    Betpoints: 11685

    FAZZ once resided just off WARM SPRINGS RD in Vegas.................he had a nice dog.

  3. #73
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,172
    Betpoints: 11685

    Attack men!!!

  4. #74
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,172
    Betpoints: 11685

    Some good bonuses to consider........

    BETONLINE
    SPORTSBETTING
    YOUWAGER
    HERITAGE
    BOOKMAKER
    ABCISLANDS
    BETANYSPORTS
    BETPHOENIX/SKYBOOK/MANIA

  5. #75
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fazzer your always thinking

    Polker I think I saw one slots
    how she look?

  6. #76
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Can't keep her hands off pulling on the one arm bandit? Nice!
    great analogy

  7. #77
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    GTbets finally with a good offer only for a few days 125% cash 6xs limit $500

  8. #78
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 5,455
    Betpoints: 4355

    feel bad for those of you that have to use offshore books ... I never took any bonuses on sports betting because of insane roll over requirements of 20 X ......... so you get $100 free but have to bet $2000 before cashing out

    rather use $2000 cash and bet as i want.

  9. #79
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    GTbets finally with a good offer only for a few days 125% cash 6xs limit $500
    that is damn good. 6x for that is very nice.

    youwager is 20x for 200% fp. not sure i want 20x.

  10. #80
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    feel bad for those of you that have to use offshore books ... I never took any bonuses on sports betting because of insane roll over requirements of 20 X ......... so you get $100 free but have to bet $2000 before cashing out

    rather use $2000 cash and bet as i want.
    Yea but i never get near the bonuses i get at offshore. GTbets doing 125% cash 6xs that is better then anything at any book from NJ. I do play Betmgm ,Caesars,DK the best advantage is the cashout and limits are decent but with my style of betting and being as aggressive as i am All in from the first bet having a bonus can make the difference of having to hit one less game on a run. And that may sound like no big deal but hitting 3 in a row is easier then hitting 4 in a row. Most books that are 100% FP are not going to be 20% too. Like Betus is offering 100% FP right now at 10xs . GT is 6xs very fair.

  11. #81
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,507
    Betpoints: 4688

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea but i never get near the bonuses i get at offshore. GTbets doing 125% cash 6xs that is better then anything at any book from NJ. I do play Betmgm ,Caesars,DK the best advantage is the cashout and limits are decent but with my style of betting and being as aggressive as i am All in from the first bet having a bonus can make the difference of having to hit one less game on a run. And that may sound like no big deal but hitting 3 in a row is easier then hitting 4 in a row. Most books that are 100% FP are not going to be 20% too. Like Betus is offering 100% FP right now at 10xs . GT is 6xs very fair.
    So I deposited 500 got 100% bonus. Huh? I realized after as max bonus is 500 so I don't get the full 125%. Should have deposited 400 and would end up with the same total on deposit.Dam too late now. ��

  12. #82
    TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 6,083
    Betpoints: 837

    Love GT Bets. Definitely taking advantage of the 125% bonus. They give a few of these throughout that year. Great book

  13. #83
    Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-16
    Posts: 2,080
    Betpoints: 1315

    Is this bonus available for everyone?

  14. #84
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that is damn good. 6x for that is very nice.

    youwager is 20x for 200% fp. not sure i want 20x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post

    So I deposited 500 got 100% bonus. Huh? I realized after as max bonus is 500 so I don't get the full 125%. Should have deposited 400 and would end up with the same total on deposit.Dam too late now. ��
    Wait i must have read this wrong so the most you can get is $500 not max deposit ? But yea GT has always been fair with rollover.

  15. #85
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Love GT Bets. Definitely taking advantage of the 125% bonus. They give a few of these throughout that year. Great book
    Yea they have not sent me a decent offer until this in awhile .

  16. #86
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    Is this bonus available for everyone?
    I am not sure but i have withdrew a lot from them in the past and still got this offer.

  17. #87
    dculh
    dculh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-05
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 986

    That's good info thanks. One question I bet a lot of European soccer. Does GTbets offer a lot of betting lines for each game? As an example Betonline will rarely offer multiple soccer options on a game. They will list Everton + 1/2 at Crystal Palace and offer the 3 way line and the over/under. Heritage will over Everton + 1/2 or +1 or PK and will also offer ample over/under lines for the same game.

  18. #88
    dculh
    dculh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-05
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 986

    That's good info thanks. One question I bet a lot of European soccer. Does GTbets offer a lot of betting lines for each game? As an example Betonline will rarely offer multiple soccer options on a game. They will list Everton + 1/2 at Crystal Palace and offer the 3 way line and the over/under. Heritage will over Everton + 1/2 or +1 or PK and will also offer ample over/under lines for the same game.


  19. #89
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,507
    Betpoints: 4688

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Wait i must have read this wrong so the most you can get is $500 not max deposit ? But yea GT has always been fair with rollover.
    I deposited 500 and they gave me 500. Yea I thought WTF figured I would get 125% on 500 so 625 bonus. Nope max is 500 I guess

  20. #90
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,458
    Betpoints: 12950

    GT won't let me have bonuses anymore. Shame. I like the book

  21. #91
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,692
    Betpoints: 8844

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    GT won't let me have bonuses anymore. Shame. I like the book
    They can offer the nice bonuses due to the tight player management I think.

    Recreational book for sure but at least they dont generally mess too badly with players they do not want.

  22. #92
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by dculh View Post
    That's good info thanks. One question I bet a lot of European soccer. Does GTbets offer a lot of betting lines for each game? As an example Betonline will rarely offer multiple soccer options on a game. They will list Everton + 1/2 at Crystal Palace and offer the 3 way line and the over/under. Heritage will over Everton + 1/2 or +1 or PK and will also offer ample over/under lines for the same game.
    I do not know how much variety they have with soccer i really do not bet it that much. I know i have bet a couple on 3 way bets like each team or a tie.

  23. #93
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I deposited 500 and they gave me 500. Yea I thought WTF figured I would get 125% on 500 so 625 bonus. Nope max is 500 I guess
    Yea i looked at it wrong still not bad though really since it is cash but yea that takes some bonus money away. I thought originally they meant you can deposit up to $500. But cannot even deposit it keeps rejecting my card i think my bank is doing it i cannot even do bitcoin.

  24. #94
    dculh
    dculh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-05
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 986

    I deposited 500 and they gave me 500. Yea I thought WTF figured I would get 125% on 500 so 625 bonus. Nope max is 500 I guess


    Is GTbets a good book - meaning will they pay via bitcoin within a day for a new customer? I have used betanysports, betonline, and heritage and have always received my funds within a day when I request a payout.

  25. #95
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by dculh View Post
    I deposited 500 and they gave me 500. Yea I thought WTF figured I would get 125% on 500 so 625 bonus. Nope max is 500 I guess


    Is GTbets a good book - meaning will they pay via bitcoin within a day for a new customer? I have used betanysports, betonline, and heritage and have always received my funds within a day when I request a payout.
    I have cashed out in $5000 increments a bunch of times through the years always been paid .

  26. #96
    daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 3,785
    Betpoints: 4511

    Currently I see the following recent promos:
    Youwager: 200% FP as mentioned above, but expires August 19
    BetPhoenix: Deposits of $500 or more get 250% FP with $50 cash bonus until NFL Kickoff on Sep 8 with 20x rollover. Max bonus awarded is $2500.

    Still waiting on Heritage. I haven't played at Youwager, but I know at BP they put up some lines late after a lot of movement, sometimes draining the value.

    Out of these 3 books, which would you play at?

  27. #97
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 32,518
    Betpoints: 10510

    Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Currently I see the following recent promos:
    Youwager: 200% FP as mentioned above, but expires August 19
    BetPhoenix: Deposits of $500 or more get 250% FP with $50 cash bonus until NFL Kickoff on Sep 8 with 20x rollover. Max bonus awarded is $2500.

    Still waiting on Heritage. I haven't played at Youwager, but I know at BP they put up some lines late after a lot of movement, sometimes draining the value.

    Out of these 3 books, which would you play at?
    Heritage if i could get a decent bonus closely followed by Youwager.

  28. #98
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    none usa
    tons offshore

    all you need to know

  29. #99
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    none usa
    tons offshore

    all you need to know
    already re-opened my heritage, wagerweb and bookmaker accounts. i am being a bonus whore, fcuk it.

  30. #100
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    already re-opened my heritage, wagerweb and bookmaker accounts. i am being a bonus whore, fcuk it.
    good idea

  31. #101
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,172
    Betpoints: 11685

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    none usa
    tons offshore

    all you need to know

  32. #102
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,512
    Betpoints: 13480

    Not sure if it's only VIP's or not, but if you got the BOL/Sportsbetting football magazines- there are some really good offers available.

  33. #103
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,973
    Betpoints: 90635

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    already re-opened my heritage, wagerweb and bookmaker accounts. i am being a bonus whore, fcuk it.
    Did you stay with 1% back at WB

  34. #104
    daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 3,785
    Betpoints: 4511

    Does YouWager offer -110 lines only? Do they put up CFB or NFL lines early?

  35. #105
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,172
    Betpoints: 11685

    Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    does youwager offer -110 lines only? Do they put up cfb or nfl lines early?
    300 limits early lines

    great baseball out

First 123456 ... Last
Top