garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7060

Get one at Justbet every 6 months if I run out of money there 100% freeplay up to $1000 and jump at it every time.
    Never had a payout take less than 2 hours.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post

GTbets only has 20%cash bonus available for me. Not enough. I am looking for at least 50%or100% offer before I deposit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i can't do GT. they don't take NY players.
    That sucks they do not take NY players. And yea the bonuses suck there last couple months . I am at that bonus too but they used to send offers that were better at times i am hoping they will for football. But you have to log on to see i never e-mail them to you or at least not to me. I would just log in and a box would pop up with a bonus offer. I actually had a couple at 150% cash those were the best . Sometimes 100% and sometimes double whatever your current bonus is so if at 20% they would do 40% .

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    That sucks they do not take NY players. And yea the bonuses suck there last couple months . I am at that bonus too but they used to send offers that were better at times i am hoping they will for football. But you have to log on to see i never e-mail them to you or at least not to me. I would just log in and a box would pop up with a bonus offer. I actually had a couple at 150% cash those were the best . Sometimes 100% and sometimes double whatever your current bonus is so if at 20% they would do 40% .
    Yup I'm just going to wait them out. In the meantime I'm doing the Youwager 200%.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Yup I'm just going to wait them out. In the meantime I'm doing the Youwager 200%.
    Never played with YouWager. How are their lines for NCAAF/NFL? Do they also have FCS games and offer the lines up early or are all of them up last minute after the lines have moved?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t know about youwager putting up lines early they do have tight margins

It’s more of a standard book with good bonuses

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Never played with YouWager. How are their lines for NCAAF/NFL? Do they also have FCS games and offer the lines up early or are all of them up last minute after the lines have moved?
    I actually don't have YW as I have Betpop already and they don't allow both accounts. Can't tell you anything as I have only been playing there recently after dormant account for 4 or 5 years.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I actually don't have YW as I have Betpop already and they don't allow both accounts. Can't tell you anything as I have only been playing there recently after dormant account for 4 or 5 years.
    I have both accounts they 100% know i have them and they were the ones that recommended i had both so i could take advantage of bonuses at both.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

As someone said earlier the move is to wait for the $1000 heritage cash bonus. I’m pretty sure it was only a 5x rollover too, if I remember correctly. And they deal -108 lines. That’s the best deal you will find. Hopefully they do it again
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave texhooper 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i had both sites open in the past. now i just kept youwager open when i switched to domestic.

that 200% keeps calling out to me.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    As someone said earlier the move is to wait for the $1000 heritage cash bonus. I’m pretty sure it was only a 5x rollover too, if I remember correctly. And they deal -108 lines. That’s the best deal you will find. Hopefully they do it again

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I have both accounts they 100% know i have them and they were the ones that recommended i had both so i could take advantage of bonuses at both.
    Well that's interesting. I was told someone...either customer service or a poster here.... DO NOT use both accounts. It is frowned upon. I dunno.

Mike78
    Mike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

I took advantage of that Heritage $1000 cash bonus last September. Worked out great. My rollover was 10X, though. Maybe it varies depending on exactly when you take advantage of the offer.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Heritage banned me a long time ago. I would explain the story but it’s long and Optional would just be in here trying to say I’m lying. They also got me blacklisted ** as well. I must have pissed someone off at one book that ended up working for heritage. Only thing I can think of.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Mike78 View Post
    I took advantage of that Heritage $1000 cash bonus last September. Worked out great. My rollover was 10X, though. Maybe it varies depending on exactly when you take advantage of the offer.
    Heritage nice offer
    Send 4k, get 1k cash
    SOLID JOINT

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Heritage nice offer
    Send 4k, get 1k cash
    SOLID JOINT
    Best shop in the world in my opinion. Also as a little tip, sometimes you can reach out and they’ll give you 25% instead of 10% on the bonus. Obviously it’s on an account by account basis but doesn’t hurt to ask.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mike78 View Post
    Yeah it may have been 10x, I just can’t remember, but that’s still really good especially considering you’re playing at a good book with good lines and not stuck at some shithole

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Heritage banned me a long time ago. I would explain the story but it’s long and Optional would just be in here trying to say I’m lying. They also got me blacklisted ** as well. I must have pissed someone off at one book that ended up working for heritage. Only thing I can think of.
    They were weird a long time ago so I believe it. I remember trying to log in many years ago, I had an account that had been transferred to them from the Greek when they went away from US customers and I hadn’t used it much. So I tried to log in and look at their lines before I made a deposit and one day right around football season, it might have even been the first Saturday of the season honestly, I log in and it says I have to call to get my account unlocked, and the guy said I had to make a deposit in order to unlock my account. I mean that is the weirdest shit ever. American guy too it sounded like. “We’re not a line service” he kept saying like come on man are you serious? You can see any book’s lines even if you don’t have an account there! I wouldn’t make a deposit before at least getting a chance to see the lay of the land, and he said call me back when you’re ready and that’s how the conversation ended. At some point I decided to re-up with them for whatever reason but yeah I believe you could have gotten banned over some bullshit years ago if that’s how they were running things. “We’re not a line service” gtfoh. Had no problems like that since though, customer service has been pretty great honestly, and it’s been my main out since dimes went away

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Best shop in the world in my opinion. Also as a little tip, sometimes you can reach out and they’ll give you 25% instead of 10% on the bonus. Obviously it’s on an account by account basis but doesn’t hurt to ask.
    Just said............4k for 1k cash bonus
    Steve, put the pipe down guy.

jjgold

Heritage excellent but limits
    Low be careful if big roll overs

They don’t like you popping overnights either on that low juice line too much

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

They don't mind mine..........$100 limit

jjgold

They don't mind mine..........$100 limit
    yes thats ok

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Just said............4k for 1k cash bonus
    Steve, put the pipe down guy.
    I’m not talking about the football special. A random day in July, ask for 25%.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

“Back together Saturday” on NFL network is a bonus enough. I know most of you don’t like watching camp or pre season but I absolutely fukking LOVE IT. Gets me ready for the season.

Fishhead

Whacked out the 4k and 1k bonus on one play yesterday ........made 1k on the bonus and 1k on the whackout, 2k profit.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

NFL network coverage better than that espn trash with Sam Ponder.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    ESPN has too many females covering football. Not trying to be a sexist I just don’t find their opinions interesting and it honestly is still a little weird whenever you hear a woman breaking down a 3-4 defense or a passing route. Worst is when women call a game, when they get excited for a big play it makes the broadcast (no pun intended) very awkward.

jjgold

Excellent

Whacked out the 4k and 1k bonus on one play yesterday ........made 1k on the bonus and 1k on the whackout, 2k profit.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    i watch espn less and less

Fishhead

I watch the don best ticker

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I watch the don best ticker
    FH will you be trying out SPANKYS new service?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    FH will you be trying out SPANKYS new service?
    Only if a bunch of people give it better reviews than DB

jjgold

Fishhead
    I’m in gamblers anonymous right now

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

JJ call Danny D over at Federated Bank. Or change insurance companies again, like when you profited 35k
    from driving the Slats Fencing work van in the river.

pologq

Fishhead
    I’m in gamblers anonymous right now
    you joined? any girls?

jjgold

Fazzer your always thinking