jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spanky went on twitter spaces later last night and did said at some point monthly fee

I say at least $250 his point if cheap its not advantage anymore because everyone will have it

He also said bare minimum if you do not bet $500 or more a game this is not for you

Also he said not in so many words if you cannot make at least $30 a day easy with his line service its not for you

Finally he did say thinking of a cheaper version delayed possible

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Spanky went on twitter spaces later last night and did said at some point monthly fee

I say at least $250 his point if cheap its not advantage anymore because everyone will have it

He also said bare minimum if you do not bet $500 or more a game this is not for you

Also he said not in so many words if you cannot make at least $30 a day easy with his line service its not for you

Finally he did say thinking of a cheaper version delayed possible
    $30 a day? lol

jjgold

He said minimum 30 a day basically to pay for the service

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sounds like all that's left now is to "Know Your Markets"

Good Luck to those who stick with it.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I like Spankodds, but not for $250/month

I think DB's 2 min delay service is only about $125 ?

We'll have to wait for the official verdict?

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

I'm in liking it have to get used to it But feeds seem good

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    I like Spankodds, but not for $250/month

I think DB's 2 min delay service is only about $125 ?

We'll have to wait for the official verdict?
    I would tend to argue that the knowledge of using the info is more valuable than the delay, but I suppose that depends on levels, money, outs, the individual, etc.

Roscoe you've been on fire contributing and I think you can still turn Pro at no oibligation.

Consider it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

He said minimum 30 a day basically to pay for the service
    Plenty of other actually free services that I would use. Never pay

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone know if that odds screen offers alternate lines?

Even if just from Pinny?

For sports like the NFL, if you are going to find something valuable, it's most often going to lie in the alternate lines....unless you are betting very early.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I mean... hey I appreciate Spanky allowing us to try his software. It's a great business move. I think something around $149 a month would be very competitive. Of course... I don't know his expense sheet while building this thing.... but so far... what's really different than this comparing DB?? Yeah DB wants 499... ridiculous.

I hope Spanky comes down in price a little.

Does it "exclusively" make you money? Does he have a set system that says... HEY... odds say you should take this game based on Line Movement? And it goes DING DING DING.... take this game! Not really...

You still have to do your own calculations... reasoning... research.... and there are a few free services out there.... in which aren't foolproof... but neither is DB.

And if someone chimes in and says... well... it sounds like you really don't know how to use it? Well... Spanky should make a video illustrating how he would utilize it... to it's fullest potential. (Of course... allow someone to pay for that video). I mean he made the product based on his knowledge of sports.... well show us how its done then.

Why just make a platform with line movement??? Pitching change??? Injuries??? We can get that anywhere... for free. People want to win on a higher consistent level. Following steam isn't foolproof.... fading public isn't foolproof. But... there are equations in which lead you to a higher success rate in certain situations. Spanky already has implemented a lot.... now... take it one step higher. Be the best. Be better than the rest.

SportsInsights.com when it first came out years ago.... it was a decent product. The last 5 years.... they either got inconsistent with the data... added too many calculations.... merged with another owner/company.... and they are literally SH##. Money got to their head?? People want fancy bells and whistles... but no GREEN?? Yeah... that's what they created now.

It just seems to me... people want to feel special with a stock market board... flash some lights... ding some bells... and we feel like we're professional and doing something right? But no real change in the money we're bringing in.

Spanky has a few decisions to make... just be the same as DB.... just offer a cheaper price per month. Be satisfied with the income made on the product.

Or

Take it one step higher.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ....And if someone chimes in and says... well... it sounds like you really don't know how to use it?...
    When I talk about not knowing how to use it, I'm not talking about the screen, that one can get for free, I'm talking about using the information.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ... ...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Otherwise, Money, I think you're pretty spot on.

I posted way back in this thread that having the tools alone won't get a bettor there.

We have to know how to use the information.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ...It just seems to me... people want to feel special with a stock market board... flash some lights... ding some bells... and we feel like we're professional and doing something right? But no real change in the money we're bringing in...
    Like I said, the tools won't be enough. There is a lot of manipulation in these markets and the better tools, the bettor we can manipulate the market and its bettors.

To many of us, we aren't thinking about feeling special, we are just using the tools of the trade.

I suppose to others, on the outside, there's always been some mystery to us stock and sports traders.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Hopefully, when he starts charging it will be adjusted for those who got late invites. I mean it's a free product so he can do whatever, but kind of unfair that some are waiting so much longer than others. I feel like I'm never going to get the prom invite.

jjgold

I think it’ll be free for at least three months you should be getting an invite very soon

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

There is a delay

still a good free service

jjgold

According to Spanky everyone now has a username and password

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I think i signed up too early last march.

Will enter info again to get logins.

jjgold

Fazzer yes do it again

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    There is a delay

still a good free service
    Are you using this now. You say there is a delay, others say it is real time. We know DB is Real Time, is this product the same? Anyone?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Nothing.

Just resubmitted info.

Roscoe_Word

I got mine today (D2 hope you get yours soon) and, if its OK (Otay), I'll share my 2 cents.

As Chevy Chase said in a movie where he blasted up 2 lines of Ajax.........I I I I like it.

It has all the "bells and whistles" one could ask for, and will keep you "tweekin it" till it suits your cappin style.

I don't know if its real time or not. Its pretty damm close I think. (That's not my priority for my style of cappin)

You can do the things he shows on YouTube, which are pretty good.

There's too many good features for me to get into (not that I know them all), but like I said; you can customize it to your bettin style.

Its really good (IMO) with the "major line move" audio clip. (lol) I saw that on the Donagee movie. DB probably has had it for years.

Like the Coach said it might be otta reach for the $50-$100 bettor. (when the free trial period is over)

All in All Siskel and Ebert gave it 2 thumbs up...................

SlickFazzer

Cool Stuff Roscoe.

Thanks for the info.

Signed up again, hopefully login comes soon.

jjgold

Let’s hope there’s a delayed version which is cheaper

SlickFazzer

under 120 would beat out Don Best.

A 1-2 min delay would be fine for most.

DB does have the app for 50 real time and 10 bucks with a 2 min delay.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Are you using this now. You say there is a delay, others say it is real time. We know DB is Real Time, is this product the same? Anyone?
    Not every book is real time as far as I can tell. There is a delay on Heritage and Bovada. BetPhoenix looks close. BOL was off a little. I didn't try any others to see if real time changes were happening. I don't have legal US books in CA so not sure about FD or DK.

All that being said it's a really nice tool and is worth checking out while it's free.

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Takes years to MASTER the art of Line movement, not that easy task no matter what subscription you take. Only very few rare Brains can win with this TOP DOWN approach which again is not documented. You have to have a BOTTOM UP approach too to mix with this line movement and find out that SHARP NUMBER to compare with Books Point spread number before betting your hard earned money.
    I just finished reading SMART MONEY and realized even BIG DADDY couldn't bet when his PREDICTED NUMBER matched BOOKS OFFERED POINT SPREAD no matter where the Line Movement was!
    Unless you have a FUSION of both Top down and Bottom up methods, Success is far fetched. Good Luck !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold

You also need 15 books funded

SlickFazzer

running a big time betting operation is no different that running a real company.

Tons of moving parts.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nothing.
    Just resubmitted info.
    I just saw that I got the email last night. Downloading the program now.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I'm in, lnow to get things set up. Is it true that some bookies are not in real time (and I don't just mean Pinnacle)?
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 09-04-22 at 10:48 PM.

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Takes years to MASTER the art of Line movement, not that easy task no matter what subscription you take. Only very few rare Brains can win with this TOP DOWN approach which again is not documented. You have to have a BOTTOM UP approach too to mix with this line movement and find out that SHARP NUMBER to compare with Books Point spread number before betting your hard earned money.
    I just finished reading SMART MONEY and realized even BIG DADDY couldn't bet when his PREDICTED NUMBER matched BOOKS OFFERED POINT SPREAD no matter where the Line Movement was!
    Unless you have a FUSION of both Top down and Bottom up methods, Success is far fetched. Good Luck !
    Good points, brother....................

jjgold

He cannot charge big money if not real time

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

He cannot charge big money if not real time
    Exactly right. Bells and whistles do not make up for ANY delay at the price he wants. He has to beat DB Two Minute delay and the $125 approximate price at the very least.

Roscoe_Word

Anybody's Spank Odds not "loading" today?

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last