Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

I remember the good old days when the average American never trusted Washington .rep or dem.you think Trump cares about the working man .hell no he just cares for his billionaire cronies

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    I remember the good old days when the average American never trusted Washington .rep or dem.you think Trump cares about the working man .hell no he just cares for his billionaire cronies
    You mean Joe Biden. Trump gave us a great economy for 4 years which helped everyone. Biden took that all away in his first year in office.

Now who cares for the working man again?

Nate rasta
    Update your status

All politicians are corrupt Democrats and Republicans. They're all part of the Bohemian cult Club. Don't let them fool you and brainwash you

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I don't believe almost anything you say about anything. Your post history is the reason.

They guy who made 2000 mules movie is a highly intelligent person who laid out evidence of massive voter fraud. He's a scumbag in your eyes probably because he forced you to question the election and the real possibility you fell for another lie. You will never admit this of course, but I know.

D' Souza detailed it in such a way so that anyone watching, regardless of IQ, could see the obvious fraud and at the very worst, they would come away seriously questioning the validity of the election.
    Didn’t they run multiple audits in Arizona by third parties and nothing turned up showing fraud election results? And wasn’t that group handpicked by Trump?

goduke

I saw 2000 Mules.

Big Tech banned anyone from posting the Hunter laptop story show the Biden corruption with China and the Ukraine. The polled democrats and I think it was 15% of those that voted for Biden wouldn't have if they knew about Hunter's laptop.

Swing States circumvented their legislature and mailed out ballots which is illegal.

We say worked board up window in election offices. We saw video of them counting mail in ballots that were not even creased which they'd have to be if they were mailed. We saw errors in the machines of double counting and miscounting votes and they were never ever in favor of Trump. Thousands of ballots miraculously came in at 2 and 3 in the morning and almost all for Biden. Hundreds of people from all over the country signed sworn affidavits saying the witness election fraud.

Trump had sold out stadiums with tens of thousands attending. Biden would have 6 people.

Any reasonable person and/or political neutral person would look at all these facts and say this election was stolen from Trump.
    Don’t republicans get votes by saying shot about democrats everyday too? Both parties hide stuff and spew stuff that’s not enough to say an election wasn’t fair. Everyday I see someone on tv with a political add saying this politician or that politician is a bad person because of something the other party has twisted to catch traction with the voter base.
    As for the affidavits those don’t mean anything to me. We have seen that people will lie without caring about the consequence so to me that evidence doesn’t mean much unless I could analyze a full profile of each person to see where there intentions lie.
    Selling out stadiums doesn’t dictate an election. I can tell you this most people who voted for Biden voted for him because they didn’t like trumps actions. I voted for him because the divide to our country was getting stronger, he handled the covid situation poorly, he separated the nation more, etc. I would never go to a Biden rally and to be honest I would never go to any president rally. It’s possible the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen and serves no purpose.
    As for your other points about voting machines, ballots, etc there’s just too many things that would need to happen to organize this elaborate scheme and also get it to only be in favor of Biden. You would need everyone to stay quiet and you would need all of these places to be run by only democrats and no one else. It would have to be the biggest led conspiracy in the world and with that size someone would have blown the doors off it which no one has.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Come to Atlanta in 2024 and I'll take you with me to tour the election centers. The state spent billions in state of the art voting machines. This is the most secure voting process in the entire universe. You will see step by step that it is impossible to vote without valid ID.

You will be a witness to the process.

A movie is just a movie. Anyone can edit a movie and show what they want. I'm glad you think 2000 Mules is a movie because movies are good for entertainment.

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr who is the #1 person in the country in legal matters saw the movie and he said this: "Bullshit!"
    exact same tech that was used to round up Jan 6 people was used in that documentary.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Didn’t they run multiple audits in Arizona by third parties and nothing turned up showing fraud election results? And wasn’t that group handpicked by Trump?
    Audits never checked the background of each voter. Audits never checked for multiple names either. They were told to just recount what was there. That's not a "true audit."

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Republicans sounding like me after loosing a superbowl bet. "it was rigged! The reffs were paid off,vegas was in on it, ect. ect." Get over it.take the L and move on

TheMoneyShot

Why is it.... when you had Trump in office.... you didn't have anything close to the maniacs and shooters.... and lunatics out to kill everyone. How many incidents have we had now since Biden has been in office? The same sh## happened when Obama was in office. You can't even go 2 weeks without an incident. Coincidence? Fu## no.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why is it.... when you had Trump in office.... you didn't have anything close to the maniacs and shooters.... and lunatics out to kill everyone. How many incidents have we had now since Biden has been in office? The same sh## happened when Obama was in office. You can't even go 2 weeks without an incident. Coincidence? Fu## no.
    Are you serious? Parkland, Vegas, Texas church, Pitt synagogue...just off the top of my head. It's been continuous. Has nothing to do with whoever happens to be president.

goduke

Audits never checked the background of each voter. Audits never checked for multiple names either. They were told to just recount what was there. That's not a "true audit."
    Maricopa county checked for duplicate votes by the same person and found zero evidence of that.

goduke

Also people hired by Republican gop could not find evidence of any fraud. I’m sure this group was told to look for everything. And they found nothing which would then mean that you would have to have so many loyal people hiding this evidence to the tenth degree with that many hands poking around afterwards. It would be impossible. A quick excel filter could check the database for duplicate votes and makes.
    The Republican base who spent the last 25 years planning their attack on the Supreme Court to get exactly who they want suddenly would get outplayed to the point where they couldn’t get around a rigged democrat election. Do you hear the craziness of that statement?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Don’t republicans get votes by saying shot about democrats everyday too? Both parties hide stuff and spew stuff that’s not enough to say an election wasn’t fair. Everyday I see someone on tv with a political add saying this politician or that politician is a bad person because of something the other party has twisted to catch traction with the voter base.
    As for the affidavits those don’t mean anything to me. We have seen that people will lie without caring about the consequence so to me that evidence doesn’t mean much unless I could analyze a full profile of each person to see where there intentions lie.
    Selling out stadiums doesn’t dictate an election. I can tell you this most people who voted for Biden voted for him because they didn’t like trumps actions. I voted for him because the divide to our country was getting stronger, he handled the covid situation poorly, he separated the nation more, etc. I would never go to a Biden rally and to be honest I would never go to any president rally. It’s possible the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen and serves no purpose.
    As for your other points about voting machines, ballots, etc there’s just too many things that would need to happen to organize this elaborate scheme and also get it to only be in favor of Biden. You would need everyone to stay quiet and you would need all of these places to be run by only democrats and no one else. It would have to be the biggest led conspiracy in the world and with that size someone would have blown the doors off it which no one has.
    if you are willing to believe that 81 million people voted for this rotting bag of bones in office today (12 million more than Obama), then you are willing to believe just about anything no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-07-22 at 07:17 AM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Are you serious? Parkland, Vegas, Texas church, Pitt synagogue...just off the top of my head. It's been continuous. Has nothing to do with whoever happens to be president.
    don't forget the deadliest mass shooting in US history in Vegas, 60 dead and over 400 wounded

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Why is it.... when you had Trump in office.... you didn't have anything close to the maniacs and shooters.... and lunatics out to kill everyone.
    Covid

Lockdowns = not as many people out in public

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    don't forget the deadliest mass shooting in US history in Vegas, 60 dead and over 400 wounded
    That's why I said Vegas. Believe me, I won't forget, I was there. Even though this week's is a whole lot closer to where I live and gre up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Shooters gonna shoot. Get use to it.

TheMoneyShot

I didn't think the Vegas shooting was during Trump. Good call.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 07-07-22 at 01:38 PM.

goduke

if you are willing to believe that 81 million people voted for this rotting bag of bones in office today (12 million more than Obama), then you are willing to believe just about anything no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
    You’re missing the point of what I said. You are choosing to believe 81 million people voted for Biden and ignoring the fact that Trump was one of the most polarizing presidents of our time and those 81 million votes mostly were from people that probably didn’t want to see him re-elected. If people truly believe they only have two options as president and one of them you watched fumble through the pandemic then you vote for the other guy.
    I mean you saw this happen exactly in 2016. People didn’t want Hillary as president because of all the shot she had done in her past so they just voted the other guy. It happens all the time in elections

DwightShrute

You’re missing the point of what I said. You are choosing to believe 81 million people voted for Biden and ignoring the fact that Trump was one of the most polarizing presidents of our time and those 81 million votes mostly were from people that probably didn’t want to see him re-elected. If people truly believe they only have two options as president and one of them you watched fumble through the pandemic then you vote for the other guy.
    I mean you saw this happen exactly in 2016. People didn’t want Hillary as president because of all the shot she had done in her past so they just voted the other guy. It happens all the time in elections
    Trump was both polarizing and uniting all at the same time.

Biden might have gotten 81 million voles but he didn't get 81 people to vote for him. Not a chance in hell.

goduke

Biden might have gotten 81 million voles but he didn't get 81 people to vote for him. Not a chance in hell.
    He got 81 million to vote for him. The evidence was overwhelming confirming that. Now I will agree that the 81 million people that voted for him weren’t 81 million that believed in him. They just didn’t believe in Trump more.
    I would argue that trump was dividing more and that’s why he lost. He only cared about his base and unfortunately for him that wasn’t the majority.
    We are going to agree to disagree on your thoughts about a fake election until I see hard facts that show me otherwise. So far the legit evidence that I’ve seen has all pointed to a fair election.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Clown show
    Last edited by Booya711; 07-07-22 at 06:00 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He got 81 million to vote for him. The evidence was overwhelming confirming that. Now I will agree that the 81 million people that voted for him weren’t 81 million that believed in him. They just didn’t believe in Trump more.
    I would argue that trump was dividing more and that’s why he lost. He only cared about his base and unfortunately for him that wasn’t the majority.
    We are going to agree to disagree on your thoughts about a fake election until I see hard facts that show me otherwise. So far the legit evidence that I’ve seen has all pointed to a fair election.
    It's just amazing to most that Biden could gain millions and millions of votes yet lose counties that Democrats had previously won.

Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary, yet didn't win as many counties.

I mean I get it, more people in the populated counties supposedly voted for Biden, but you absolutely destroy the previous record of total votes received(By Obama in 2008) by 12,000,000, but lose over 200 counties? It just seems very very odd.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People hated Trump so much people from his own party voted against him to get rid of him. Trump is good at one thing. Uniting people from both parties to vote against him.

Democrats are hoping Trump runs again in 2024 so that they would whoop his ass again.

You can see Trump didn't get the same votes as other Republicans on ticket. A lot of Republicans voted for the Gop candidates for House and Senate but for Biden for president. This is why the Republicans gained seats in House but Trump lost.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-07-22 at 06:31 PM.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's just amazing to most that Biden could gain millions and millions of votes yet lose counties that Democrats had previously won.

I mean I get it, more people in the populated counties supposedly voted for Biden, but you absolutely destroy the previous record of total votes received(By Obama in 2008) by 12,000,000, but lose over 200 counties? It just seems very very odd.
    I mean i get why he got more then Hillary. I mean if you talked to most normal Democrats or independents the election in 2016 they were not interested in either candidates and overall I think most of the things that get people to go to the polls(economy, gas prices, unemployment, war, etc) were all trending in a positive direction so that kept people from going.
    As for 2008 everyone knew that election was going to go the way it did. Bush was done and it was Obama vs Mccain/Palin. I think the urgency to vote was down because no one really thought Mccain stood a chance.
    So I think based on those factors and the fact that now people could mail in their vote, no standing in line, no taking a day off work in some counties where voting is so slow, etc and the fact that Trump as very polarizing and the covid pandemic it led to more people voting.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Freak show, must be a liberal Democrat.

Glad they caught him. Fry him now. Death penalty deserving!

ah ha see JIBBY you said must be liberal Democrat well bub NO he was advocate suporrter of TRUMP so was his father registered reupublicans

Disturbing | Chicago Fourth of July shooter identified as Donald Trump supporting rapper

Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III, who is known as Awake the Rapper on Spotify, is suspected of killing six people and wounding more than a dozen others
    The shooter has been identified as Robert 'Bobby' Crimo

Robert (Bob) E. Crimo III is a person of interest in the Highland Park shooting (Photo: Robert Crimo via Reuters) — © Robert Crimo via REUTERS

Robert (Bob) E. Crimo III is a person of interest in the Highland Park shooting (Photo: Robert Crimo via Reuters) — © Robert Crimo via REUTERS

Neil FetherstonhaughSunday World
    Tue 5 Jul 2022 at 09:40

The man suspected of killing six people and wounding more than a dozen others in Monday’s July 4th parade massacre in Illinois has been identified as a 22-year-old Donald Trump-supporting rapper.

Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III who is known as Awake the Rapper on his Spotify page, where he has more than 16,000 listeners per month, was arrested after a manhunt that involved local and federal authorities.
    Police have identified Crimo as the gunman who climbed on to a roof, before shooting randomly at spectators using a high-powered rifle.
    A total of 26 victims were injured, 25 of whom suffered gunshot wounds. Six remain in hospital for treatment.
    The age of the victims ranges between eight and 85, with around four or five of those shot believed to be children.
    Last edited by OldBill; 07-07-22 at 06:41 PM.

DwightShrute

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ah ha see JIBBY you said must be liberal Democrat well bub NO he was advocate suporrter of TRUMP so was his father registered reupublicans

Disturbing | Chicago Fourth of July shooter identified as Donald Trump supporting rapper

Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III, who is known as Awake the Rapper on Spotify, is suspected of killing six people and wounding more than a dozen others

Neil FetherstonhaughSunday World
    Tue 5 Jul 2022 at 09:40

The man suspected of killing six people and wounding more than a dozen others in Monday’s July 4th parade massacre in Illinois has been identified as a 22-year-old Donald Trump-supporting rapper.

Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III who is known as Awake the Rapper on his Spotify page, where he has more than 16,000 listeners per month, was arrested after a manhunt that involved local and federal authorities.
    Police have identified Crimo as the gunman who climbed on to a roof, before shooting randomly at spectators using a high-powered rifle.
    A total of 26 victims were injured, 25 of whom suffered gunshot wounds. Six remain in hospital for treatment.
    The age of the victims ranges between eight and 85, with around four or five of those shot believed to be children.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i bet this Crimo guy doesn't even stand with Ukraine

sad

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice semantics trick. Point is, Trump lost. Therefore, Biden won. The voted for Biden were votes against Trump. I'd say "deal with it", but clearly you can't.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

See post #234. Biden won by narrowing the gap in Republican counties. He still lost those counties, but by a lot less. Again, Republican counties controlled by Republicans. They wanted Trump out. Trump had only himself to blame.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People hated Trump so much people from his own party voted against him to get rid of him. Trump is good at one thing. Uniting people from both parties to vote against him.

Democrats are hoping Trump runs again in 2024 so that they would whoop his ass again.

You can see Trump didn't get the same votes as other Republicans on ticket. A lot of Republicans voted for the Gop candidates for House and Senate but for Biden for president. This is why the Republicans gained seats in House but Trump lost.
    They hated him because he exposed them all. Regardless of party. Trump was beholden to no one and that just isn't the case in Washington. Trump was an outsider. He refused to do things like they've been done before. He stood up got America and Americans. Washington hates that. He embarrasses the swamp dwellers constantly. He calls out the losers and the scumbags. He calls them what most people have been calling them for years but no politician ever had the guts to. Trump is fvcking up their shit. Their scams. Their deceit. That's why they want to get rid of him. 2 sham impeachments and these ridiculous hearings for an insurrection that never happened are proof. And you buy into it.

Guys like Adam Schiff need guys like you. You know, voters who aren't bothered by his lies and pretend they don't even exist while acting all offended by a mean tweet.

The fact that you can't see this, is astounding. Don't believe your own eyes and ears. Just parrot CNN and celebrities as always. They are counting on it.

The swamp is deep. Their existence is dependent on people to keep looking away and making excuses on their behalf. This way they can continue to fukk up the country and make themselves and their friends rich.

Just look at the latest Hunter Biden news. Joe admitting he knew about his business dealings with China when he denied it repeatedly for years. You won't see that on the MSM because they are consumed with pushing the Jan 6th insurrection LIE!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-08-22 at 08:18 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They hated him because he exposed them all. Regardless of party. Trump was beholden to no one and that just isn't the case in Washington. Trump was an outsider. He refused to do things like they've been done before. He stood up got America and Americans. Washington hates that. He embarrasses the swamp dwellers constantly. He calls out the losers and the scumbags. He calls them what most people have been calling them for years but no politician ever had the guts to. Trump is fvcking up their shit. Their scams. Their deceit. That's why they want to get rid of him. 2 sham impeachments and these ridiculous hearings for an insurrection that never happened are proof. And you buy into it.

Guys like Adam Schiff need guys like you. You know, voters who aren't bothered by his lies and pretend they don't even exist while acting all offended by a mean tweet.

The fact that you can't see this, is astounding. Don't believe your own eyes and ears. Just parrot CNN and celebrities as always. They are counting on it.

The swamp is deep. Their existence is dependent on people to keep looking away and making excuses on their behalf. This way they can continue to fukk up the country and make themselves and their friends rich.

Just look at the latest Hunter Biden news. Joe admitting he knew about his business dealings with China when he denied it repeatedly for years. You won't see that on the MSM because they are consumed with pushing the Jan 6th insurrection LIE!
    Such nonsense. He called out people who called him out and didn't call out people who didn't call him out. That's it. If you were on his side, he was on your side. And vice versa. All about Trump and his ego.

Did he call out Devin Nunez, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter? Utter corrupt scumbags. But you'd never heard that from Trump. Because they were loyal to him. Scumbag swampdwellers Hunter and Collins, he pardoned, just before they were due to check in to prison. Why? Because they were utterly loyal to him. Favoring politicians who scratch your back...what could possibly be more swampy than that?
    Last edited by d2bets; 07-08-22 at 08:31 AM.

DwightShrute

Nice semantics trick. Point is, Trump lost. Therefore, Biden won. The voted for Biden were votes against Trump. I'd say "deal with it", but clearly you can't.
    haha you aren't clever or original but that's old news.

Imagine if the Far Right owned big tech and colluded with each other to prevent a story been seen about emails and witnesses showing Trump and his son's getting paid millions from the CCP and Ukraine in secrets meetings in basements.

Imagine if Trump, on camera, did a quid pro quo saying that if the Ukrainian prosecutor wasn't fired, they wouldn't get the billion dollars.

Imagine if Trump stayed home in his basement for months at a time and when he appeared in public, he mumbled his words in front of 6 people.

Imagine if State legislatures, who were controlled by democrats and thus in charge of making voting policy in their State, were illegally circumvented by a republican governor and changed the voting laws for the election.

Imagine over 1000 people signing sworn affidavits saying they witnessed election fraud. (that actually happened but ahhh who cares.)

Imagine Michael Moore making a movie showing thousands of Mules being tracked who went to several ballot drop boxes in several counties. Thousands of times.

Imagine if they boarded up windows in election offices on election night, water main broke so they had to stop counting (turns out it was just an overflowed toilet) and then tens of thousands of votes magically appeared in the middle of the night.

I can go on and on. I bet your tune would be a lot different if the scenario was reversed.

DwightShrute

Such nonsense. He called out people who called him out and didn't call out people who didn't call him out. That's it. If you were on his side, he was on your side. And vice versa. All about Trump and his ego.

Did he call out Devin Nunez, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter? Utter corrupt scumbags. But you'd never heard that from Trump. Because they were loyal to him. Scumbag swampdwellers Hunter and Collins, he pardoned, just before they were due to check in to prison. Why? Because they were utterly loyal to him. Favoring politicians who scratch your back...what could possibly be more swampy than that?

Its not nonsense. The truth isn't easy to hear.

The swamp is deep and Trump also had a job to do once elected. During the campaign he attacked them all. He destroyed Bush and others. Several politicians who he fought with let bygones be bygones. Cruz, Rubio to name a couple. Romney came begging for a job after. LOL. Once elected Trump had to pick his battles in order to get things done. That couldn't have been easy but it had to be done.

I ain't pretending politics isn't a dirty business. Trump isn't perfect but he did shed a huge light on the Washington cartel. They had to create new narratives and make up shit about him because Trump was too dangerous. I am surprised he wasn't assassinated.

First ... 456789 Last