jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA Books Missing The Boat Not Offering Bonuses

Hard to retain customers

I’m a perfect example I keep getting offers offshore so that’s where the moneys going if I saw my Pennsylvania books offer me 50% reload on 10 time rollover of course I would put money in

What don’t they get? I think there’s so caught up in the European model and they don’t realize what’s going to happen all these new gamblers are eventually going to find offshore and go there after their free perks

I wanna play at the USA shops but there’s just no incentive odds wise or bonus wise

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hard to retain customers

I’m a perfect example I keep getting offers offshore so that’s where the moneys going if I saw my Pennsylvania books offer me 50% reload on 10 time rollover of course I would put money in

What don’t they get? I think there’s so caught up in the European model and they don’t realize what’s going to happen all these new gamblers are eventually going to find offshore and go there after their free perks

I wanna play at the USA shops but there’s just no incentive odds wise or bonus wise
    JJ I agree. I am tempted to go back to offshore as a result at times.

whenever i get a feedback email or pop up from DK or Fanduel I mention this. Fanduel gave me 50% one time (up to $150) but when I won on that deposit they stopped. DK offers me no deposit bonuses but I like that at least they have crowns you earn can convert into dollars.

Betrivers has a loyalty program but I am not crazy about their site.

jjgold

Polker You’re paying tremendous juice also

In Pennsylvania probably Fandual and DK the closest thing to a generic offshore book

pologq

Polker You’re paying tremendous juice also

In Pennsylvania probably Fandual and DK the closest thing to a generic offshore book
    sadly you are right. i feel like they don't care and just want the casual fan anyway.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    sadly you are right. i feel like they don't care and just want the casual fan anyway.
    nothing wrong with that

pologq

nothing wrong with that
    no but it doesn't do us any good who line shop

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hard to retain customers

You keep getting bonus offers because you lose your bankroll offshore.

I asked you many times. Do you know how to request a payout from offshore?

jjgold

Paver yes

I am well known

pologq

Paver yes

I am well known
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Out of all the onshore books in Jersey, BetMGM was the only one throwing me consistent reload bonuses but that’s crawled to a stop. PPH and offshore shops will continue to get my business just based on their consistent reload bonus offers. It’s 100% an area these onshore books need to fix.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Betmgm kept giving me 100 percent deposit matches with only 1x rollover until I hammered them on those now all of a sudden they don't send me anything.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Bet Rivers is a pain in the ass on a smartphone. Pages very slow to load, make a bet the odds insta change in the opposite direction. Switch from a scores page and back to their page, its a full site reload again and again.

Not cool

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Betmgm kept giving me 100 percent deposit matches with only 1x rollover until I hammered them on those now all of a sudden they don't send me anything.
    Same. Those were gold for a while.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave stevex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Everything was gold early on until they started losing tons of money for various reasons

They realized the hold % is not big on sports and plus the tremendous costs to operate in usa

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

99% of my action goes offshore

USA books now useless to me

They are still doing well because 95% of gamblers don’t know anything about offshore or are too scared of the unknown

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

That's fuken funny.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Then how come I hear/see multiple ads daily offering promotions? Might not be an actual “bonus” but they essentially offer the same thing often times with no rollover. I’m strictly Nevada books so I wouldn’t be able to say for certain but I know I hear promotions advertised all day long from USA books. Not having to deal in BTC is bonus enough IMO.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    same. once you beat them they stop.

and sad thing is i would keep playing cause i earn the MGM Rewards for the Borgata.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Then how come I hear/see multiple ads daily offering promotions? Might not be an actual “bonus” but they essentially offer the same thing often times with no rollover. I’m strictly Nevada books so I wouldn’t be able to say for certain but I know I hear promotions advertised all day long from USA books. Not having to deal in BTC is bonus enough IMO.
    it usually is for new customers. so when i sign in that ad you see from tv disappears.

i had higher hopes too after seeing all the ads for NJ before they started in NY. then i saw it was 1 and done.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

it usually is for new customers. so when i sign in that ad you see from tv disappears.

i had higher hopes too after seeing all the ads for NJ before they started in NY. then i saw it was 1 and done.
    Sounds right. How is their juice on College/Pro football first halves? Offshore religiously -120 and on BM I have seen as high as -137 on point spread. I’ve never had to pay more than -115 in juice on a first half in Nevada.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

I always figured they gave free plays instead of bonuses because of some tax reason.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Sounds right. How is their juice on College/Pro football first halves? Offshore religiously -120 and on BM I have seen as high as -137 on point spread. I’ve never had to pay more than -115 in juice on a first half in Nevada.
    ive seen high juice like you said