tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1189

25000 on the line as Tampa Bay win the Champion,should I hedge game 6 and game 7

I have some crazy parlay on the line Tampa Lighting win champion,should I hedge and how should I control the bank roll,I get probably 10k principal to hedge 25000,give me good suggestions or roll the dice

tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1189

If today Tampa win, what’s the odd colordo probably game 7?2000 game 6 and 3000 game 7 hedge?Thats a lot of money,If today is game 7,I might hedge huge here

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18565

If the money/bank roll means a lot to you, hedge now IMO. Other people will probably tell you to let it ride, but it's not their money

And I guess ask yourself what outcome you'd regret more. If a loss significantly hurts your roll compared to hedging, that not only costs you that bet but future betting opportunities

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 612

Guys have a lot of money here

pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    If the money/bank roll means a lot to you, hedge now IMO. Other people will probably tell you to let it ride, but it's not their money

And I guess ask yourself what outcome you'd regret more. If a loss significantly hurts your roll compared to hedging, that not only costs you that bet but future betting opportunities
    this. hedge while live betting if the outcome is not what you want.