italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Celtics have the muscles but no heart.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Warr doggs a bumboklat kill dem!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Celtics blow.

Warriors are gonna be your champions. I hate that team. Too much ghetto swag for my liking with the splash brothers and what not. Yo Yo Yo...

I was rooting and betting on the Celtics and I'm a Laker fan since the crib. That tells you how much I hate this Warriors team.

Green is a head case and a perv junk flasher. Splash brothers think their shit don't stink also. Fine line between being confident and being dikks.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-14-22 at 04:49 AM.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

​W a r r i o r s

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone ever record the game LIVE on the DVR... and just fast forward watching the score at the bottom of the screen?? A lot less stressful lol Watched Boston not do sh## in 2 minutes for the entire first half.... and watched the comeback in the 3rd quarter in about a minute...

And then eventually G.S. opens up the lead back in the 4th qtr. Simply incredible. Boston is just one stupid team.

I wouldn't be surprised if words are exchanged amongst Boston players... ripping and dogging each other after this series is over. This teams need a fukking leader. They are all pu$$ies. And someone needs to wake up that fairy Tatum. Maybe he isn't really good after all?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Anyone ever record the game LIVE on the DVR... and just fast forward watching the score at the bottom of the screen?? A lot less stressful lol Watched Boston not do sh## in 2 minutes for the entire first half.... and watched the comeback in the 3rd quarter in about a minute...

And then eventually G.S. opens up the lead back in the 4th qtr. Simply incredible. Boston is just one stupid team.

I wouldn't be surprised if words are exchanged amongst Boston players... ripping and dogging each other after this series is over. This teams need a fukking leader. They are all pu$$ies. And someone needs to wake up that fairy Tatum. Maybe he isn't really good after all?
    Absolutely. I hate watching commercials.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Warrs fan since 88

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Warrs fan since 88
    I liked Chris Mullen back in the day.. Ugly like Larry Bird and had no hops but could shoot that jumper..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Boston-4 in game 6. Are they going to let this charade go on until Father's Day? I'm hoping Curry ends this at the gawden

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Yeah I think their locker room is shit, brown and Tatum are the leaders and probably smart the only one who says anything, once again Tatum was super hot and didn't touch the ball for a long period and eventually went cold again, you want to be like Kobe then stand up and say give me the ball and take control instead lots of dumb turnovers and brown bricking a shot which lead to a quick transition 3 that erupted the crowd and the momentum they had, when that 3 hit I knew they were in deep shit unless Tatum did something start of last quarter but that mamba mentality wasn't there

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The end
    You don't know how they scam these finals games yet??

Warriors win tonight. Celtics guaranteed to win next game. Warriors win game 7

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I liked Chris Mullen back in the day.. Ugly like Larry Bird and had no hops but could shoot that jumper..

That was my guy growing up.i modeled my bbal game after him.i had same jump shot as him....even had the same flat top hair cut growing up 😆 🤣 😂
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

That guy should drive to the hole.... euro step... every fukking play.... there's no one that can stop him. Why is he such a pu$$y??
    Mamba mentality lol. he was gassed in the fourth quarter. mouth open. tongue hanging out. not in a jordan way, but like a dog thats been running on the beach all day. there were times he could have rested in the 3rd. as a coach you have to know your guys...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Celtics blow.

Warriors are gonna be your champions. I hate that team. Too much ghetto swag for my liking with the splash brothers and what not. Yo Yo Yo...

I was rooting and betting on the Celtics and I'm a Laker fan since the crib. That tells you how much I hate this Warriors team.

Green is a head case and a perv junk flasher. Splash brothers think their shit don't stink also. Fine line between being confident and being dickks.
    “Ghetto Swag” bro those are some house n*** in golden state. Steph and Klay are a couple of honkies. I could see you saying that about the Grizzlies but the Warriors are a bunch of privileged blacks. I don’t think one person plying significant minutes on that team was ever a resident of any ghetto.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Celtics blow.

Green is a head case and a perv junk flasher. Splash brothers think their shit don't stink also. Fine line between being confident and being dickks.
    this is why people call your ignorant ass racist jibby. the warriors are maybe the least ghetto team outside of the celtics. these kids are groomed to be where they are, don't use drugs. family men. you are just an ancient boomer. get with the times. hard to find an instance of klay not being classy. steph is cocky, but you ever watch mj play? pippen? bird? they always ran their mouth. its part of the game stupid.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    “Ghetto Swag” bro those are some house n*** in golden state. Steph and Klay are a couple of honkies. I could see you saying that about the Grizzlies but the Warriors are a bunch of privileged blacks. I don’t think one person plying significant minutes on that team was ever a resident of any ghetto.
    for a dumb f*ck, you finally spewed an ounce of truth. still found a way to squeeze in your racism, but hey,,,losers gonna lose...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    for a dumb f*ck, you finally spewed an ounce of truth. still found a way to squeeze in your racism, but hey,,,losers gonna lose...
    lol bro I hate to break it to you but there isn’t one black person anywhere in this country sticking up for you. If you went to an all black neighborhood you would actually see what real racism is. The real ghetto n**** would agree with everything in said.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess that is why you struggle to form a proper sentence.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wait a minute! Curry went 0-9 for 3's... and Boston still lost?? Unreal. WTF. Was just looking at the box score.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

auto- fading lakerboy is paying my rent lately.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11326

Curious on the reasoning and/or breakdown of the pick?

First 12