Game over, thread closed my point was made. Night all
    Actually you made my point.

Loud and clear.

P.O.S.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Honestly I have no problem with you dukester just man up when you're wrong and don't blame it on bs stuff man
    I can coexist with someone I disagree with, but this Gopuke queer incessantly issued these challenges and the minute he loses he acts like it never happened. I never go out of my way to challenge someone to a "do or die" but Gopuke was asking for it so I stepped to the plate, then he welched on the deal once he drew the L.

He is not a man. But we knew that.

Eddy Munny

Then he tries to point the finger at anyone but himself?

Typical.

Gopuke is a born loser.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Gopuke is a whackjob who can't handicap sports.

He said the Celtics didn't want to win the Eastern Conference because they knew they'd lose to GSW.

He issued the challenge.

He set the penalty terms.

He agreed to everything.

Then broke his word.

He's human trash.
    To clarify I wasn’t talking about duker was just answering the midnite dude hahahaha…but y’all continue with your beef. It sounds awfully heated

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    To clarify I wasn’t talking about duker was just answering the midnite dude hahahaha…but y’all continue with your beef. It sounds awfully heated
    Well you were talking about him whether you realize it or not.

But his poor handicaps aside, his character is even poorer.

I was genuinely ready to sit out for the duration of the penalty (established by Gopuke himself) had I lost, I figured Gopuke might do the same... Boy was I wrong. I gave him way too much credit. He really is trash.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eddy you seem to be a very witty and intelligent person. I can't imagine you will waste your skills making several posts calling out another poster who by all accounts should own up to his word or at least apologize for breaking it. If he chooses not too, then just move on from it. Warning people is one thing, badgering is another. I can respect your anger with that kind of character but I think its pretty obvious that everyone's not perfect.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Eddy you seem to be a very witty and intelligent person. I can't imagine you will waste your skills making several posts calling out another poster who by all accounts should own up to his word or at least apologize for breaking it. If he chooses not too, then just move on from it. Warning people is one thing, badgering is another. I can respect your anger with that kind of character but I think its pretty obvious that everyone's not perfect.
    Yes, I agree with your take that Gopuke is probably experiencing emotional turmoil due to the hormonal therapy he underwent as part of his gender reassignment procedure.

I don't think it's covered by his Burger King health plan either, so he may also be experiencing financial distress.

Those are both valid points, Ra77er... Thank you for sharing.

texhooper

Did this beef get Ra77er to come back??? Haven’t seen this guy in forever

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hooper I see you betting this Wnba and I refuse sir! Late night games, good times

I should've stayed outta this one

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Anyways Duke you didn't learn your lesson with Carolina series, all rangers have done is hold serve at home, even though I think rangers will roll the series isn't over, lots of teams have lost 2-0 up

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Hooper I see you betting this Wnba and I refuse sir! Late night games, good times

I should've stayed outta this one
    Hell yeah man I don’t do the wnba quite like I used to but I still love it!!!

Hope to see you around a bit more regardless

Eddy Munny

Only fitting that Gopuke's thread devolves into WNBA discussion.

It's almost poetic in its synchronicity, highlighting Gopuke's personal transition.

texhooper

Eddy don’t hate, a high roller like you could have maxed out multiple books on my brilliant Mercury +7 pick tonight

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Eddy don’t hate, a high roller like you could have maxed out multiple books on my brilliant Mercury +7 pick tonight
    It's not hate, I'm just saying the average beaver baller has more testosterone than an entire litter of Gopukes.

texhooper

Ah ok…as long it’s just continued hate on someone else I’m good with that.

I now will sweat out the last 5 seconds of this bet…

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Anyways Duke you didn't learn your lesson with Carolina series, all rangers have done is hold serve at home, even though I think rangers will roll the series isn't over, lots of teams have lost 2-0 up
    I would love to see Tampa comeback so the Stanley Cup was a surprise winner but I doubt it. I believe it’s 91-7 when a team is 2-0 in conference finals. People make some predictions wrong which I have but I’ve made more than my share right so I think it’s over.
    Last edited by goduke; 06-04-22 at 05:16 AM.

goduke

Eddy is just obsessed with me and for over a year on this site has been following me around and has posted at least 350 posts just about me and his obsession with me. Then he thought I would honor a deal with someone that I have no respect for and has 350 posts where he just goes off over and over again about insults. I could care less if he’s mad and I could care less if I honor my word with him because he’s not someone that has shown enough respect to get the same from me. He will probably chase me around for awhile on this site but he keeps it up he will go the way of Morino and that’ll be the end of that

goduke

So interesting line I found on some of the books where Tampa to win 4 straight are the second best odds on how the series will go from here on. Maybe the books know something I don’t? Anyone else see this?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Anyone who issues a challenge and doesn’t honor their word when they lose is a liar and a coward.

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13755

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yes, I agree with your take that Gopuke is probably experiencing emotional turmoil due to the hormonal therapy he underwent as part of his gender reassignment procedure.

I don't think it's covered by his Burger King health plan either, so he may also be experiencing financial distress.

Those are both valid points, Ra77er... Thank you for sharing.
    It is a posting forum for degens. Life is too short. Seems this guy has gotten to you. Step back and look at the big picture.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Anyone who issues a challenge and doesn’t honor their word when they lose is a liar and a coward.
    Thanks for your input. But lets put a nice twist to the story out there. Lets say it was Morino and you and Morino took a year and trolled you in everything you did, all your threads, all your posts, etc., when you just wanted to post and talk sports would you still honor the deal? If so congrats, you are the better man in the posting forum world where honor is just top notch on here. I'm going to continue to do what I want on the "sports betting forum" and if you arent a fan then you simply can ignore me. But if you want to talk about games, betting, etc then lets do that since thats really what this forum is suppose to be for.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    It is a posting forum for degens. Life is too short. Seems this guy has gotten to you. Step back and look at the big picture.
    He got himself a nice little timeout from posting so hopefully he will be able to move on

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So interesting line I found on some of the books where Tampa to win 4 straight are the second best odds on how the series will go from here on. Maybe the books know something I don’t? Anyone else see this?
    Now back to the point of this thread. Thoughts?

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Now back to the point of this thread. Thoughts?
    So you going to double up on Tampa? since oilers got wrecked again, everyone here has spoken how shit Smith is I don't understand how anyone can trust putting any money on the guy, guy has let in long range goals from other end and so many soft goals yet is still GK, are the backups that shit?

goduke

So you going to double up on Tampa? since oilers got wrecked again, everyone here has spoken how shit Smith is I don't understand how anyone can trust putting any money on the guy, guy has let in long range goals from other end and so many soft goals yet is still GK, are the backups that shit?
    No I still think the Avs win the Cup against the Rangers and I think the Rangers vs Avs is a boring finals matchup. That being said when i looked at the odds i was surprised to see that the second best odds for this Tampa/Rangers series was Tampa to win 4 straight. I just didnt expect it and was wondering if I'm missing something

goduke

Oh sorry i just realized what you are talking about? You're talking about just Game 3. Yes I lost on Edmonton yesterday and am doubling up on Tampa for game 3. I know Mike Smith stinks I was more playing that both teams wouldnt go down 3-0

goduke

Colorado just steamrolling right to their names on the cup. Is the Eastern conference finals pointless now? Should we even watch these two finish second place to Colorado?

First 12