Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Pretty bad information in here. Justbet is an A+ book. They pay 25k a day and you'll get it within an hour of requesting.

Let's make a list of all the books that pay 25k a day and send it the same day you request it:
    1. BM/JB family
    2. BOL/sbag family

That's the whole list.
    The three I am currently using most will all do that too.

Bet365
    Unibet
    Sportsbet

Accrued Interest
    Accrued Interest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1541

I opened an account with them and they told me if I did not deposit within five days I would not get their bonus. I told them I could not get bitcoin in within five days. They did not want the deposit. Weird book.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The three I am currently using most will all do that too.

Bet365
    Unibet
    Sportsbet
    Are those accessible to US residents?

Titan
    Titan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Pretty bad information in here. Justbet is an A+ book. They pay 25k a day and you'll get it within an hour of requesting.

Let's make a list of all the books that pay 25k a day and send it the same day you request it:
    1. BM/JB family
    2. BOL/sbag family

That's the whole list.
    I've had two payouts from BookMaker, they were super fast and reliable. BetOnline is the fastest for sure and Bovada is pretty good despite the war between pro and con factions regarding them. This is the first issue I've ever encountered with BookMaker (after the JustBet registration) but the way they are handling the communication and process is pretty astounding.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Are those accessible to US residents?
    Yes, they all have licenses in some states.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I've had two payouts from BookMaker, they were super fast and reliable. BetOnline is the fastest for sure and Bovada is pretty good despite the war between pro and con factions regarding them. This is the first issue I've ever encountered with BookMaker (after the JustBet registration) but the way they are handling the communication and process is pretty astounding.
    I do agree with you there. BM/JB has some pretty awful CS. Most books do. I don't know why they can't put some money into training their CS better. Books like BM and BOL are dealing with hundreds of millions in action a day. I'm sure they can afford to hire and train their people a little better.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are cheap that’s why , no excuse for bad support

Youwager outstanding support as is the skybook group and BAS and all PPH shops excellent support

I do agree with you there. BM/JB has some pretty awful CS. Most books do. I don't know why they can't put some money into training their CS better. Books like BM and BOL are dealing with hundreds of millions in action a day. I'm sure they can afford to hire and train their people a little better.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Books like BM and BOL are dealing with hundreds of millions in action a day. I'm sure they can afford to hire and train their people a little better.
    This

miamskiy55
    miamskiy55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    How are they A rated if they hold moneys with no reason and no communication, they are terrible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ksherm

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are cheap that’s why , no excuse for bad support

Youwager outstanding support as is the skybook group and BAS and all PPH shops excellent support
    I'll take the shitty CS and 25k a day withdrawals over YW and Skybook any day.
    It took me 3 months to get 14k out of Skybook and YW put me through KYC hell to get paid.
    There's pros and cons at every shop. I just think with JB/BM the pros outweigh the cons by far.

jjgold

Ace tremendous post

Titan

Heading into Day #8 now. They didn't even bother responding to my last email lol #RadioSilence

I know a lot is been said, they don't care about a few hundred or a few k when they are paying out accounts that may be 6 and 7 figures but it seems like they are operating like Insurance Companies. Sure they'll pay out a massive settlement but also using every angle possible, when they can to deny Average Joe on their claim.

Titan

Day 10 of the saga, fired up Support Chat and surprise .... they are still reviewing my account. I really wanted to get the account active so I can start playing there again. Love the odds for Game/Player Props but at this point, I'll be happy just to get MY money back.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4526

Get them bastards!

jjgold

Justbet same software bookmaker ?

ace7550

Yep

Titan

It's now been 2 weeks and they are still 'investigating'. Chances this ever gets resolved or they just decided to eat my account as a snack and rack up a W for themselves?

To add to this, each time I email them or chat them, I'm nothing but courteous because I know they have all the leverage. It's a double whammy for me, with them withholding my funds and it being a book where there's certain bets that I only do on BM.

jjgold

They must be hurting

Maybe financial trouble because of bitcoin drop?

I am staying away from there

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

Parking users funds in Celsius or even Terra protocols maybe? Just holding Bitcoin (unless you are 100% in) would not be so much of a problem I guess.

ace7550

They paid me 5 digits on Monday within 15 minutes of me requesting it. Then they paid me another 5 digits on Tuesday within 15 minutes of me requesting it.
    I don't think they are hurting for money.
    I think OP is just experiencing their terrible CS.

Titan

Quote Originally Posted by miamskiy55 View Post
    How are they A rated if they hold moneys with no reason and no communication, they are terrible
    Have you heard back from them at all on anything significant? Going on 2.5 weeks for me now.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

I believe so look the same. My biggest cashout ever was at JB and was for $20000 and got every cent. Their bonuses on there are crap however i get about at least twice a month offers from a Sophia Davis about twice a month for a 100% bonus . Because i have not cashed out there at all this year probably.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I believe so look the same. My biggest cashout ever was at JB and was for $20000 and got every cent. Their bonuses on there are crap however i get about at least twice a month offers from a Sophia Davis about twice a month for a 100% bonus . Because i have not cashed out there at all this year probably.
    Do you ever get cash bonuses?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Do you ever get cash bonuses?
    No i think they were always FP there but considering they offer on the site 15% or something like that the 100% is pretty good same as 50% cash really .

captrobey

Here i copied the one they sent me i get these semi often. Got this June 23rd the one before this June 17th before that May 28th they may be different wording but always 100% normally . One is an interesting add on. It is the 100% plus Triplebets. They have 3 bets that if you bet anything on all 3 like even $5 each and hit all 3 bets you get an additional $500 . They choose the 3 games you have to bet .

100% Sporting BOOM!
    100% Free Play Sports Betting Bonus
    Min Deposit $300 to $1,000 Max
    Sports-Rollover 10 times on deposit & bonus only (10xro Deposit + Bonus)

Titan

Today marks 3 weeks without the ability to use Bookmaker or access to my funds. They gave me the same response via email today, they will get back to me when they are done with the investigation. I know it doesn't help to get upset and we have no recourse, which sucks even more. I've asked for them to either activate the account or make it so I can withdraw my funds and be on my way. Since there's not much to lose in terms of trying, just going to ask for my Money back each day from here on out.

Titan

Today, the same response from email. It's still under review? Anybody have any contacts at Bookmaker lol. Should I just consider the money stolen with no recourse and move on? If this was a few hundred $$ I would have not even posted here but it's a good chunk of change for someone that is by no means rich!

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1650

I played there once a never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by miamskiy55 View Post
    Opened account , won 2 wagers now account under review funds locked , chat saying review time Indefinete? Any ideas??

Had a problem there from a guy named Jim I do believe back in 2007 had a problem and he told me I don’t really have to pay you if I feel like it.
    That’s was it for that book for me.

First 12