Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

So glad I tucked this money away with pending bets.

We're almost there...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    i like a lot oak at the hall of fame game
    worth a bet at - 2 1/2?
    Last edited by pologq; 08-04-22 at 11:36 AM. Reason: my typing sucks ass

Snowball

Let's face it -- Laker was right to leave after NBA finals and come back for September.

Most of us would have been better off. This year seems worse than usual for summer sports.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Let's face it -- Laker was right to leave after NBA finals and come back for September.

Most of us would have been better off. This year seems worse than usual for summer sports.
    I tucked away most of my roll. I’m definitely down a little this summer but knowing football is by far and away my best sport I made sure to have plenty saved for the start of the season.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I tucked away most of my roll. I’m definitely down a little this summer but knowing football is by far and away my best sport I made sure to have plenty saved for the start of the season.
    good for you, Kid. About 25% here. Half of that is connected to won parlay legs. (as shown in some payouts below)

Week1: Panthers ML +187, +105; Broncos ML +172 (w/Colts ML), +133, -108, -200; Colts ML/Titans ML -146, Teaser +160 Week 1 Colts -1.5, Week4 Cowboys pk, Week4 Packers +0.5; Teaser +220 Week1 Colts -1.5, Week4 Cowboys pk, Week4 Packers +0.5, Week5 Packers -1

wish I did more. next year... but this is enough to look fw to.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    i like a lot oak at the hall of fame game
    good call cougars

kingskib
    kingskib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

I got every team that is + points versus the Eagles
    DET +4
    MIN +2.5
    WAS +1
    JAX +6.5
    HOU +6.5
    WAS +4
    TEN +1.5
    NYG +2.5
    CHI +3
    NO +3
    NYG +4

PHI make the playoffs NO +120

Snowball

added some Bears +7 (bought 1 pt)
    Fields > Lance + Home Field
    Home FIELDS

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Home FIELDS
    Could be, 'ball. I think Lance is a huge wildcard. Some things to like, different to perform under spotlight.

pologq

Home FIELDS
    what did you pay for the pt buy? i lean bears at 7 at home opening game. if the line was 3 or less i'd think differently.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

im on sf but not full spread, the coaching staff and depth are not on the same level on both teams, even if lance struggles the d and run game can save the day, while fields would have to play flawless to keep it close

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i love me some fields, but sadly he doesnt have anything to help him

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    what did you pay for the pt buy? i lean bears at 7 at home opening game. if the line was 3 or less i'd think differently.
    i'm at -140 +7, although you can shop around, or wait.. kind of doubt the line sees 7 as there are questions
    about San Fran now, going on the road in Wk 1 with a newb. Both newbs but it's a 1pm and SF has to travel.
    Second-tier play, not first. Only took intro position, waiting to see preseason but watching for signs of effective play.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

49ers by dd. Bears have the worst run defense and the niners are gonna run all over them. Bears don't have anyone on offense will be lucky to get 13 on niners defense Lance wont have to do much once they get a lead Shannahan will just run it to milk clock. I see a 27-13 24-10 type of game. If this was in November I would say bears had a better shot because of the time difference in weather but since its the first game of the year none of that will be a factor.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I like Detroit +4.5 and San Francisco team total under.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I believe these NFL futures bets have the best chance to win.

49ers Under 9.5 wins
    Giants Under 7.5 wins
    Lamar Jackson Total Passing Yards Under 3500

The entire AFC side is stacked. The NFC side is easier to pick out divisional winners. Eagles, Packers, Bucs and Rams.
    The public is all over the Bills to win the Super Bowl. I say Chiefs, Packers, Bucs or Rams to win the Super Bowl.
    MVP is difficult to predict. The QB with the highest passing yards usually wins the award. Brady, Stafford and Herbert had the most passing yards last season, one of them should win MVP.
    Let's see how accurate my picks are after this season is completed.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Dallas to win division. Herbert most passing yards. Myles Garrett to win Defensive Player of the Year. Garrett will win the award and then come out of the closet and let everyone know he is gay. It is the perfect climate for this one to happen. @ +650 get in on this one for a few bucks.GL

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

brandt very good avatar.........could be the year the cowboys break out....

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Just grabbed Stafford to lead passing yards. Has anyone seen anything recently better than +1200 for Rams to win SB (offshore preferably)?

Snowball

every year especially in first 4 weeks just remember how many surprises there are all the time.

public is wrecked in half the games...

pologq

i'm at -140 +7, although you can shop around, or wait.. kind of doubt the line sees 7 as there are questions
    about San Fran now, going on the road in Wk 1 with a newb. Both newbs but it's a 1pm and SF has to travel.
    Second-tier play, not first. Only took intro position, waiting to see preseason but watching for signs of effective play.
    i am waiting for now. not one of my fav games either. thanks also to rat for his post too on this.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I like Detroit +4.5 and San Francisco team total under.
    a lot on the eagles. i am thinking the lions keep it close at home also.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I believe these NFL futures bets have the best chance to win.

49ers Under 9.5 wins
    Giants Under 7.5 wins
    Lamar Jackson Total Passing Yards Under 3500

The entire AFC side is stacked. The NFC side is easier to pick out divisional winners. Eagles, Packers, Bucs and Rams.
    The public is all over the Bills to win the Super Bowl. I say Chiefs, Packers, Bucs or Rams to win the Super Bowl.
    MVP is difficult to predict. The QB with the highest passing yards usually wins the award. Brady, Stafford and Herbert had the most passing yards last season, one of them should win MVP.
    Let's see how accurate my picks are after this season is completed.

Lamar is playing for a new contract. He will absolutely eclipse 3500 passing yards. People just don’t like him cuz he doesn’t talk like a b**** like Mahomes and Wilson.

Brandt Moat

I don't dislike him. But, I do know that Wilson and Maho are better then him. Some may not like him because he comes across as a street hoodlum. He plays street! Throws the ball around and runs around like he doesn't know the playbook. The other 2 QB's are much smarter with the ball and running offenses. Maho and Wilson have "Redbone" in them. Which explains the higher football I.Q. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lamar is playing for a new contract. He will absolutely eclipse 3500 passing yards. People just don’t like him cuz he doesn’t talk like a b**** like Mahomes and Wilson.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I don't dislike him. But, I do know that Wilson and Maho are better then him. Some may not like him because he comes across as a street hoodlum. He plays street! Throws the ball around and runs around like he doesn't know the playbook. The other 2 QB's are much smarter with the ball and running offenses. Maho and Wilson have "Redbone" in them. Which explains the higher football I.Q. Just a thought...
    Oh for sure, brother. Just like those "redbone' geniuses Josh Allen, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield, all of whom Lamar Jackson had a higher completion percentage than and fewer/equal interceptions. All about that "redbone" intellect, brother.

Brandt Moat

What about the rape and beatn women to a pulp? Does "Redbone" or straight homies have the edge? Just another thought. I will give ya a few to have the results.

Brandt Moat

He is almost a dead heat with Baker in stats. Can't hold Allen's jock. Allen has over 1500 more yards. passing. Allen has 150 more attempts. Allen has 20 more TD's!! 1% less completions???? Wasn't that one of your stupid ars stats you claimed a victory for homeBOY? He did win that 1% difference. Sure all the league brass would take Lamar over Allen????????????? Keep it to Redbones. Whites vs Black QB's-c'mon man. The proof is in the pudding. Just a thought. GL this year!

Snowball

adds - but not as big as priors
    Bears ML +250
    Denver -6 at Seattle

Snowball

We made it.

Now things get exciting again.

Indy, Titans, Panthers, Broncos, Bears, Bucs...

First 12