Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden State Warriors

So I want to share some thoughts.

I have no doubt the Golden State Warriors are the far better team. Boston Celtics doesn't even come close. it really ugly to see CERTAIN teams purposely lose and not want to face GOLDEN STATE.

Here the reason for my post

I think the powers tHAT control "the nba" whoever that is.... a calling for BOSTON TO WIN. CALL IT A GUT FEELING.

The finals is truly a joke. Its why I see something ridiculous happen.....not saying what.

Last, I hope curry and klay come out finally and play real splash Brothers basketball.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Lol teams losing on purpose because they're scared of GS, GS had huge troubles with Memphis and I think Boston defence alot better them, GS deserve to be favs but this will be a tough close final, people have short memories but I've seen good defence make curry look horrible.

With all the people thinking GS are such a sure thing why don't you just pound them and get rich?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Lol teams losing on purpose because they're scared of GS, GS had huge troubles with Memphis and I think Boston defence alot better them, GS deserve to be favs but this will be a tough close final, people have short memories but I've seen good defence make curry look horrible.

With all the people thinking GS are such a sure thing why don't you just pound them and get rich?
    nothng is a lock we all know this

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

I will say the line seems fishy low

However that’s cus they were +900 to start the finals and I think Boston was slightly less like +700

So it kinda makes sense the low odds

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Start of the playoffs I meant

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2108

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post

Unfortunately, it's worst and so stupid. OP is saying GS is a far superior team and would win, but for the "powers to be" will have Boston win it. But, of course, OP doesn't know what it will be, but something will happen as he called up Ms. Cleo and confirmed it. Thus, OP won't bet on it since he thinks some huge conspiracy will happen. I don't know why some posters even bother with betting sports if they think it's scripted, rigged, or some conspiracy is involved. Ugh!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Unfortunately, it's worst and so stupid. OP is saying GS is a far superior team and would win, but for the "powers to be" will have Boston win it. But, of course, OP doesn't know what it will be, but something will happen as he called up Ms. Cleo and confirmed it. Thus, OP won't bet on it since he thinks some huge conspiracy will happen. I don't know why some posters even bother with betting sports if they think it's scripted, rigged, or some conspiracy is involved. Ugh!

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Going to be a close series

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua View Post
    So I want to share some thoughts.

I have no doubt the Golden State Warriors are the far better team. Boston Celtics doesn't even come close. it really ugly to see CERTAIN teams purposely lose and not want to face GOLDEN STATE.

Here the reason for my post

I think the powers tHAT control "the nba" whoever that is.... a calling for BOSTON TO WIN. CALL IT A GUT FEELING.

The finals is truly a joke. Its why I see something ridiculous happen.....not saying what.

Last, I hope curry and klay come out finally and play real splash Brothers basketball.
    Sounds like you want credit if you're right and an excuse if you're wrong.

But yeah, NBA definitely wanted Boston in The Finals. From there, I don't think there's directive. Curry & Co. winning again would be a great story. Of course NBA wants a Game 7. Zig-Zag certainly in play. Game 1 winner loses Game 2 and Game 3 winner loses Game 4. It should be 2-2 after 4.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Geez, how many series does Curry have to throw to satisfy his overlords?

Didn't he pretty much lay down for game 7 against the Cavs, throwing the ball out of bounds and lobbing shots off the backboard so Bronnie could get a chip in Cleveland?