jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Crypto Slow Today Transactions

Must be heavy volume

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

Well the Mets host the Nationals today so books are pretty backed up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

I saw that.. Coinbase in slow mo also with finalizing money transfers.. Bitcoin slowly climbing but still around 31 gees. I see no reason for this happening other then it was a long holiday weekend for tech heads coming back to work today maybe a little burnt and hung over.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I saw that.. Coinbase in slow mo also with finalizing money transfers.. Bitcoin slowly climbing but still around 31 gees. I see no reason for this happening other then it was a long holiday weekend for tech heads coming back to work today maybe a little burnt and hung over.
    Oh I dunno bout that, Star Wars Day isn't a national holiday, most don't observe it... Furthermore, it didn't fall on or around the weekend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oh I dunno bout that, Star Wars Day isn't a national holiday, most don't observe it... Furthermore, it didn't fall on or around the weekend.
    Star Wars day, Independence day, Star Trek and Avengers day could urge the tech geeks to get liquored up over this weekend. There was big viewing on TNT, TBS, FXHD, USAHD, SyfyHD and other cable channels over Memorial day weekend.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Star Wars day, Independence day, Star Trek and Avengers day could urge the tech geeks to get liquored up over this weekend. There was big viewing on TNT, TBS, FXHD, USAHD, SyfyHD and other cable channels over Memorial day weekend.
    But JJ didn't make mention of any transaction anomalies following Memorial Day.