Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Herro's back, Lowry a little healthier... Heat might sizzle tonight. Gonna be close.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good luck johnnyvegas. You have this in the bag. If you hit this it will be your biggest win of the season. Bigger than the Dubs winning the NBA championship. Betting the home dog is a must. A lot of people who are betting the Celtics are going to eat ramen tomorrow.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Going to be some shit performances from a couple heat, they were pissed off all the talk after game 5 and all loaded up big time stuff that's hard to recover after 1 days rest

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Going to be some shit performances from a couple heat, they were pissed off all the talk after game 5 and all loaded up big time stuff that's hard to recover after 1 days rest
    Yeah, game 6 was kinda their game 7... If they can post consecutive performances of that caliber, hats off to 'em.

MiDNiTe

Heat look like shit, tried to warn people

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Just bet Heat ML live +372 for 1 unit.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Well Miami looks good lol

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16053

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Just bet Heat ML live +372 for 1 unit.
    You're braver than me. I took Heat live +9.5 for a 1/4 unit, let's see if they can comeback...

MiDNiTe

You can load up on stuff and your body feels great but you will pay for it the next day

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

glad i wasn't chucking darts at this series every game

impossible to know who's going to try harder or show up every game

goduke

Live lines are saying this game over. Going to take a pretty big miracle at this point. Might not even be a watchable game by halftime

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    glad i wasn't chucking darts at this series every game

impossible to know who's going to try harder or show up every game
    That’s what makes the nba such a shitty product compared to the other sports. Nhl playoffs is just such an easier sport to predict.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Live lines are saying this game over. Going to take a pretty big miracle at this point. Might not even be a watchable game by halftime
    Trust your handicap... "Celtics don't want to be embarrassed in the Finals, therefore don't want to win tonight."

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

That’s what makes the nba such a shitty product compared to the other sports. Nhl playoffs is just such an easier sport to predict.
    technically early in game 5 i just said skip forward to game 7... so i guess i DID know that the series would get to 7 but man it was impossible to back the heat game 6 after that game 5 performance

but celtics didn't care and played dumb... can't predict it

MiDNiTe

Heat should bench Lowry, can't even make FTS, guy juiced like no tomorrow game 6

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Trust your handicap... "Celtics don't want to be embarrassed in the Finals, therefore don't want to win tonight."
    You do realize that I was just talking there right? Like I didn’t even bet this game. My bets have pretty much been nhl as I’ve been showing except for my two shitty Mavs picks.
    I honestly just took this deal because that was the game you presented and you didn’t want to do a full handicapping contest.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Everyone missing free throws

Looks like lots of tired legs on both sides

Eddy Munny

You do realize that I was just talking there right? Like I didn’t even bet this game. My bets have pretty much been nhl as I’ve been showing except for my two shitty Mavs picks.
    I honestly just took this deal because that was the game you presented and you didn’t want to do a full handicapping contest.
    I don't wanna hear any of your buyer's remorse BS...

You're a fukking adult, correct? No one made you enter into a deal you didn't want.

goduke

You're a fukking adult, correct? No one made you enter into a deal you didn't want.
    I don’t have any remorse just correcting you on your assumption that that was my handicapping.

MiDNiTe

Yup I said earlier Boston will win game 5 but maybe not game 6 and of course I bet game 6 and ****** up my bank roll, my fault I couldn't load up this gane

goduke

I mean in the end I don’t get anything from this site if the back and forth sports talk is gone which you have been doing your best to eliminate. I don’t care about being pro, getting pizza cards, etc.
    So if you are able to win and can run more people off the site with your trolling then more power to you. Maybe you can make this site a ghost town.

Eddy Munny

I mean in the end I don’t get anything from this site if the back and forth sports talk is gone which you have been doing your best to eliminate. I don’t care about being pro, getting pizza cards, etc.
    So if you are able to win and can run more people off the site with your trolling then more power to you. Maybe you can make this site a ghost town.
    Aaaand here you come now with the "woe is me" bullshit. It never ends with you.

You've been issuing these "lose and I'll leave" challenges on a regular basis, I just happened to be the only one to take you up on it. You have no one to blame but yourself. You made your bed, you can lie in it.

goduke

You've been issuing these "lose and I'll leave" challenges on a regular basis, I just happened to be the only one to take you up on it. You have no one to blame but yourself. You made your bed, you can lie in it.
    I did this one because you took the nhl game off it’s rails yesterday. And again not woe is me but more just pointing out what you offer this site. You just like to get in internet fights.

MiDNiTe

Man u lost 10k mavs game 1 doubled up game 2 and lost then bet big on NHL game then went 5x the unit next NHL game and lost, I lost 3k and couldn't be ****** logging onto anything for a couple days

goduke

There’s three people on this site I can’t stand. It’s you, Morino and Booya. You guys make this site unbearable. You offer nothing and just internet fight with people. You love to play wordsmith on the sports betting forum, Booya just threatens to shoot people and Morino is just Morino.

Eddy Munny

I did this one because you took the nhl game off it’s rails yesterday. And again not woe is me but more just pointing out what you offer this site. You just like to get in internet fights.
    That's your distorted view. Nobody else complains that I undermine genuine sports discussions on this board.

Game's not over either so quit sulking. It's the NBA.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Man u lost 10k mavs game 1 doubled up game 2 and lost then bet big on NHL game then went 5x the unit next NHL game and lost, I lost 3k and couldn't be ****** logging onto anything for a couple days
    It’s not really money till it’s in your pocket. I don’t really think about it like that when it’s just in my balance

Eddy Munny

There’s three people on this site I can’t stand. It’s you, Morino and Booya. You guys make this site unbearable. You offer nothing and just internet fight with people. You love to play wordsmith on the sports betting forum, Booya just threatens to shoot people and Morino is just Morino.

goduke

That's your distorted view. Nobody else complains that I undermine genuine sports discussions on this board.

Game's not over either so quit sulking. It's the NBA.
    That’s because if they did you would just ruin threads with your constant back and forth.
    And again not sulking just pointing out my issues with you

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Don't look now, but Johnny Vee has life.
    Go Johnny go, Johnny B Goode.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

FT keep heat mini run going into half... down 6

12-19 FT shooting 2nd quarter

soon as they got in the bonus i live bet Heat +11 for 1 unit only can't trust em for more

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    FT keep heat mini run going into half... down 6

12-19 FT shooting 2nd quarter

soon as they got in the bonus i live bet Heat +11 for 1 unit only can't trust em for more
    You had great timing on the +11

Eddy Munny

That’s because if they did you would just ruin threads with your constant back and forth.
    And again not sulking just pointing out my issues with you
    Okay so cry about it some more. That should help.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

You had great timing on the +11
    still not sure it's enough if they come out 3rd quarter and quickly go down 10+

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The momentums changing

Heat in a good position

First 123456 ... Last