VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

National Guard officer retires with full benefits after ‘motorboating’ subordinate

https://nypost.com/2022/05/19/nation...ating-soldier/

A Louisiana Army National Guard officer was allowed to retire with full benefits after he was convicted of assault for “motorboating” a subordinate soldier during an informal promotion ceremony last year, a report said.

Capt. Billy Crosby, a logistics officer with the 256th Infantry Brigade Combat Team deployed in Jordan, spent 30 days in the brig for “placing his face between [the junior solider’s] breasts and moving his face from side to side,” in May 2021, according to court documents.

According to the docs, he told the soldier twice in January that he would “motorboat” her at her upcoming promotion ceremony.

(More at the Link.)

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

What a country.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sooooo, that's not a normal promotion ceremony?

Bill Crosby, lol...

...Crosby “told her to stand up, placed the rank in front of her chest and leaned in to grab the rank with his teeth,” and put his face between her breasts, the court documents said.

“He vigorously moved his head from side to side between [the junior soldier’s] breasts while still holding the rank with his teeth,”...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought motor boating was different

Around East Coast it is motor oil lube only not jelly, water lubes or Vaseline

A cub says motor boat me ….

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

It would be great if he motorboated a fat dude.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Tune in Tokyo

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Pictures of the junior?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I thought if your boobs are too big you can't join the army. Have they changed the rules now?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

gayroc & its husband MICHAEL retired while starting the DESTRUCTION of AMERICA & continuing to DO SO FTMFCSAHPOS

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

lock her up

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

How the f did this guy think it was a good idea to do that and what is going on in his brain to actually do it instead of imaging it

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    How the f did this guy think it was a good idea to do that and what is going on in his brain to actually do it instead of imaging it
    ~~~
    Low IQ southern fantasizer like WavyChaser.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Media always blowing shit way out of proportion!...If he would have given her a Dirty Sanchez (urban dictionary), then we've got something to talk bout!...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

What the fukk is wrong with people? This nutcase was so intent on doing this that he went through with it. I'm not sure how he's still not in jail. What a dumb fukkk.

According to the docs, he told the soldier twice in January that he would “motorboat” her at her upcoming promotion ceremony.

In May while deployed in Jordan, the female officer declined to have a promotion ceremony. After she declined, Crosby entered the soldier’s room, where she was sitting down in just a duty-approved brown T-shirt and training shorts and performed his own improvised ceremony, the court docs say.
    Crosby “told her to stand up, placed the rank in front of her chest and leaned in to grab the rank with his teeth,” and put his face between her breasts, the court documents said.
    “He vigorously moved his head from side to side between [the junior soldier’s] breasts while still holding the rank with his teeth,” according to court documents. A staff sergeant who witnessed the assault “immediately left the office because he was made so uncomfortable by the Accused’s actions.”

Witnesses told investigators that Crosby had previously harassed the sergeant, once asking that she ride with him to another post in Jordan because he “liked looking at her [breasts],” court documents state.
    He was initially charged with conduct unbecoming an officer and abusive sexual contact before he pleaded guilty to lesser charges of assault consummated by battery and conduct unbecoming, the Army Times reported.
    Crosby, who participated in the 1989 invasion of Panama, retired on March 31 after completing his sentence and returning home.
    He maintained full benefits and was not ordered to pay any fines or forfeit any pay after the judge ruled he would not be dismissed from the Army. Crosby was also not required to register as a sex offender since his charge was downgraded to assault per his plea deal, according to the Army Times.
    I was accused of a lot more than I done, and I pled guilty to what I did,” Crosby told Stars and Stripes.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 05-24-22 at 09:44 AM.