1. #71
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lowry blows
    Miami is better off if Oladipo and Herro take his minutes
    Goater who wins this series ?

  2. #72
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 19250

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lowry blows
    Miami is better off if Oladipo and Herro take his minutes
    Oladipo is garbage, open your eyes.

  3. #73
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,397
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oladipo is garbage, open your eyes.
    His plus/minus is the best off the bench for the Heat in the playoffs.

  4. #74
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 19250

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    His plus/minus is the best off the bench for the Heat in the playoffs.
    He's not good.

  5. #75
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,397
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    He's not good.
    Be that as it may, In the playoffs when he comes off the bench he helps the team win with all that he brings to the court.

  6. #76
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 19250

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Be that as it may, In the playoffs when he comes off the bench he helps the team win with all that he brings to the court.
    It just illustrates that plus/minus is not an infallible metric.

  7. #77
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    Anymore excuses?
    All Boston fans do this
    They better start early for overrated Mac Jones
    When the patriots will be in last in the East this yr
    Not a Boston fan, probably was one of my disliked teams and thought they played ugly basketball but the games have watched this year they played great

  8. #78
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Miami better win this game or the series is over

  9. #79
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,397
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It just illustrates that plus/minus is not an infallible metric.
    I stand corrected from the GOAT.

  10. #80
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    Coach Spo taught the celtics rookie coach a lesson in how to make halftime adjustments lol
    Points Awarded:

    ChuckyTheGoat gave homie1975 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  11. #81
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    Wow reverse odds for series now, not the end of the world for C's, 2 starters out and won 3 quarters, need smart back badly as Pritchard got abused

  12. #82
    kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-17
    Posts: 785
    Betpoints: 5002

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Wow reverse odds for series now, not the end of the world for C's, 2 starters out and won 3 quarters, need smart back badly as Pritchard got abused
    Heat need Lowry back
    So we can win 2 and 1/4 quarters of the game
    Maybe Tony Richards has a twin brother so he can all those fake flops from smart and the little oppaloompa Grant Williams
    Since he is such a bad ref

  13. #83
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,417
    Betpoints: 3841

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I think they could lose tonight
    then run away with it

    It will depend on Horford and Smart. No offense to Theiss, but him playing 40 minutes again? No thanks. Pritchard trying to guard Jimmy Buckets? No thanks. If those guys don't play game 2, its 2-0 Heat.

  14. #84
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,417
    Betpoints: 3841

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Coach Spo taught the celtics rookie coach a lesson in how to make halftime adjustments lol
    Very true. He sure did. And there was no on the fly counter by Udoka. Boston was gassed and lack of depth from starters out made it an easy adjustment

  15. #85
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,417
    Betpoints: 3841

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Wow reverse odds for series now, not the end of the world for C's, 2 starters out and won 3 quarters, need smart back badly as Pritchard got abused
    I'm not certain whom Pritchard can match up with on defense but certainly not Butler. He's a solid bench guy when Smart is still in the game along with either Big Al or "The Time Lord". If you don't have Smart and one of the two aforementioned.....then its a bad move for Udoka. He would be more effective in the Milwaukee or Brooklyn series (barely played against Nets) based on personnel Milwaukee had in. This is not a good match for him against the Heat.

  16. #86
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm not certain whom Pritchard can match up with on defense but certainly not Butler. He's a solid bench guy when Smart is still in the game along with either Big Al or "The Time Lord". If you don't have Smart and one of the two aforementioned.....then its a bad move for Udoka. He would be more effective in the Milwaukee or Brooklyn series (barely played against Nets) based on personnel Milwaukee had in. This is not a good match for him against the Heat.
    Yeah they missed both those guys but especially smart, much appreciated if anyone knows smart status game 2 since seems like they're conceding that horford won't be available game 2

  17. #87
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Smart controls everything

    I did not even know he was hurt

    Jimmy Butler looks like Mike Jordan playoffs

  18. #88
    kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-17
    Posts: 785
    Betpoints: 5002

    The only way Boston had a shot last night
    Was it p j tucker didnít come back
    The guy is pitbull
    And will cover Tatum
    And we saw what happened

  19. #89
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,826
    Betpoints: 461

    If heat win gm two is it over ?

  20. #90
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,164
    Betpoints: 3406

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    If heat win gm two is it over ?
    nope

  21. #91
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,164
    Betpoints: 3406

    assuming smart and horford return by game 3 this series going 7 imo

  22. #92
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,826
    Betpoints: 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    assuming smart and horford return by game 3 this series going 7 imo
    Kinda what I was thinking

    dubs will b the short series and this one long

  23. #93
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,164
    Betpoints: 3406

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Kinda what I was thinking

    dubs will b the short series and this one long
    i see state in 6

  24. #94
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    The Celtics were down 17 to start the 4th quarter so I am not surprised "they won" the 4th quarter, as it is akin to a team getting tons of passing years when down 28 pts in the second half.

    they were garbage points. all they did was make the final score appear closer than the second half of the game actually was.

    Spo owned the rookie HC with incredible HT adjustments leading to a Minus 25 point 3rd quarter for the Celtics.

  25. #95
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 25,757
    Betpoints: 5567

    Heat are advancing if they stay healthy enough

    nobody who loses a quarter by 25 points is going to win a series imo

  26. #96
    kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-17
    Posts: 785
    Betpoints: 5002

    Oh no smart is coming back
    What do the heat do?
    All it means is more flops and bitching to the reds..

  27. #97
    las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 1,274
    Betpoints: 17771

    Homie, another wager on the series? I was going ask yesterday but I figured I would wait until the odds were more even.

  28. #98
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Homie, another wager on the series? I was going ask yesterday but I figured I would wait until the odds were more even.
    LASSER my Dude !! how goes, Brother?

    Even odds.

    500 points.

    I have Miami advancing, you have Boston.

  29. #99
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    Well game 2 have doubled up, still think Boston will advanced and hopefully my belief in this team will be rewarded, hopefully if they lose it will be by only a basket

  30. #100
    las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 1,274
    Betpoints: 17771

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    LASSER my Dude !! how goes, Brother?

    Even odds.

    500 points.

    I have Miami advancing, you have Boston.
    Doing well Homie! Just been hanging out in that Halloween hotties thread a lot lately. I want that original 500 from the Bills moose back.

    So, I accept.

    Good luck.

  31. #101
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Doing well Homie! Just been hanging out in that Halloween hotties thread a lot lately. I want that original 500 from the Bills moose back.

    So, I accept.

    Good luck.
    Awesome. Fun and friendly 500 bet point series wager

  32. #102
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    What are heat going to do with Robinson fresh 5/90 mil contract, that is going to fuk the team, guy looks so deflated and still bricking 3s

  33. #103
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 13,095
    Betpoints: 8539

    wow what a beatdown by beantown !!

  34. #104
    Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-11
    Posts: 4,982
    Betpoints: 11139

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Heat are advancing if they stay healthy enough

    nobody who loses a quarter by 25 points is going to win a series imo
    Interesting, Didn't C's come close to or exceed game 2?

  35. #105
    Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-11
    Posts: 4,982
    Betpoints: 11139

    Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    Oh no smart is coming back
    What do the heat do?
    All it means is more flops and bitching to the reds..
    We must be watching different games as Heat sure did their fair share of flops in the 1st half, until they gave up and stopped playing D in the 2nd half.

First 12345 Last
Top