lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Miami vs Boston worst Eastern conference finals since

They played in the bubble two years ago.

Just think.

When they played years ago it was LeBron James and Wade vs Pierce,Garnett etc.

Look at the garbage on both teams now.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I think it will be good except for the fact the Celtics spend way too much time trying to bait the refs on both sides of the ball.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

Milwaukee-Atlanta last year was the worst.

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Just think.

Really! Mr know it all

theboss4018

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I think it will be good except for the fact the Celtics spend way too much time trying to bait the refs on both sides of the ball.
    I agree, stop with the BS with refs.. I’m a Boston guy

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Milwaukee-Atlanta last year was the worst.
    They played? I didn't see.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

theboss4018

Just think.

U hate Boston.. I know, I respect u.. I guess it is what it is

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

It’s garbage because it’s even playing field. No dominant teams, very balanced.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by theboss4018 View Post
    U hate Boston.. I know, I respect u.. I guess it is what it is
    Actually not true. I really don't have anything against either team except they are both boring and offer midlevel star talent. Thats why I mentioned the names I did in the first post.

That game 4/5/6 when the heat beat Boston with James was must see tv. This isn't.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I wonder if either of these teams like being placeholders as the runner ups in the finals. Thats all they are.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Was that two years ago?? I'm confusd

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Boston built this team over 4 years you have to give them respect for what they done with this team
    Last edited by slayer14; 05-15-22 at 05:25 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Boston built this team over 4 years you have to give them respect for what they done with these team
    Boston is a real solid team Lakerboy just says idiotic shit. What should be talked about is why everyone is sucking Giannis cok every minute like they did with James coming up. If this fuk is the greatest player on earth i don’t wanna watch basketball anymore. Could you imagine the best player on earth is a bull in a china shop who throws up 5 to eight bricks a game. Sucks at free throw shooting and people dare him to shoot. I would take Tatum over that overrated clown any day of the week. Sure Durant is a little bit of a head case but there is no comparison with these two.

theboss4018

Actually not true. I really don't have anything against either team except they are both boring and offer midlevel star talent. Thats why I mentioned the names I did in the first post.

That game 4/5/6 when the heat beat Boston with James was must see tv. This isn't.
    Kinda got that from some previous posts.. if u don’t hate Boston, that’s cool.. i luv Canada.. I played alot of Hockey.. Been to Montreal, Quebec , Ottawa.. it was always awesome!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Thor, Giannis played a bad game for sure.

Laker, who is your favorite all-time Celtic?

theboss4018

Prince Edward Island.. great memories

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Boston is a real solid team Lakerboy just says idiotic shit. What should be talked about is why everyone is sucking Giannis cok every minute like they did with James coming up. If this fuk is the greatest player on earth i don’t wanna watch basketball anymore. Could you imagine the best player on earth is a bull in a china shop who throws up 5 to eight bricks a game. Sucks at free throw shooting and people dare him to shoot. I would take Tatum over that overrated clown any day of the week. Sure Durant is a little bit of a head case but there is no comparison with these two.
    You say Tatum now but if you watched the last two years of him costing his team at least 30 games at the end you wouldn’t be saying that. It’s ok you are just throwing out front running comments now but let’s have some perspective

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You say Tatum now but if you watched the last two years of him costing his team at least 30 games at the end you wouldn’t be saying that. It’s ok you are just throwing out front running comments now but let’s have some perspective
    You think I just started watching basketball today? I see the same nonsense with Giannis every game and if the refs didn’t give him 18 fouls a game like they did shaq he would play like this every night. Game six he made a move where I thought he took four steps. The announcer says “how can you stop that”. Well I was wrong he took five steps. I know how to stop it. Call traveling like they should have. Are you telling me you don’t see him throw up bricks every game or lower that shoulder like a tight end almost every drive? Tatum improves every year. Giannis does the same shit over and over agian

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Thor, Giannis played a bad game for sure.

Laker, who is your favorite all-time Celtic?
    If you are allowed to guard Giannis an not get called for bullshit fouls that probably should go to him, you will see an above average player and that is it.

Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

The powers at be want Boston in the finals.....all championships are predetermined. My opinion

ChuckyTheGoat

If you are allowed to guard Giannis an not get called for bullshit fouls that probably should go to him, you will see an above average player and that is it.
    He did basically lock up the title last yr in Game 6, when rest of team was struggling. I'll remember him for that.

But I hear you. His overall game is flawed. I think he's too direct.

goduke

You think I just started watching basketball today? I see the same nonsense with Giannis every game and if the refs didn’t give him 18 fouls a game like they did shaq he would play like this every night. Game six he made a move where I thought he took four steps. The announcer says “how can you stop that”. Well I was wrong he took five steps. I know how to stop it. Call traveling like they should have. Are you telling me you don’t see him throw up bricks every game or lower that shoulder like a tight end almost every drive? Tatum improves every year. Giannis does the same shit over and over agian
    Tatum didn’t improve until they went on that run after the all star break. Every year he was the same stupid player. I’m not convinced he’s not still like that. He has talent but he’s not a champion, when the time gets tough and he doesn’t think his teammates will come through he will fall back into that same pattern. I’m hoping I see it in the finals so I can laugh

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Brooklyn was a good team and couldn't win 1 game, this is a good Boston team

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

They played in the bubble two years ago. Just think. When they played years ago it was LeBron James and Wade vs Pierce,Garnett etc. Look at the garbage on both teams now.
    LB - this is going to be an incredible series. 2 good defensive teams that are very physical and sound. Every possession is going to be a slobberknocker. I'm really looking forward to see who will be left standing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All the best players left

Both sides

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    LB - this is going to be an incredible series. 2 good defensive teams that are very physical and sound. Every possession is going to be a slobberknocker. I'm really looking forward to see who will be left standing.
    Yes I get that. I don't think the heat are that good. They were smart to get the 1 seed and they have a great coach. The squad is below par and very little appeal to me. Butler is like a really good player and so is Tatum but these guys aren't appealing to the masses. I'm sorry I find these teams boring but they both play hard.

jjgold

Curry could win another title

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

Boston -160 with no home court.

I think they were favored two years ago as well.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Yes I get that. I don't think the heat are that good. They were smart to get the 1 seed and they have a great coach. The squad is below par and very little appeal to me. Butler is like a really good player and so is Tatum but these guys aren't appealing to the masses. I'm sorry I find these teams boring but they both play hard.
    They are definitely not flashy scorers but they both have a lot of heart. Butler grew up right here in Houston. His story is so incredible, I can't hardly tell it without tearing up. His father and mother both abandoned him. I saw him play in HS and junior college and he was nothing special. This kid totally worked his tail off to get where he's at today. It is truly a miracle story.

Tatum on the other hand had both father and mother. His mom is a lawyer, dad was an athletic director, Larry Hughes is his godfather, Tyronn Lue is his cousin. Tatum had a lot of things given to him. Not saying he didn't work hard because of course he did to get where he's at. But Butler had every reason to not make it. The entire Heat team are a bunch of journeymen hard working lunch pail guys. Over half of the team were undrafted. That is unheard of. I love their stories and that captivates me more than kids that had silver spoons.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I think this will be a very exciting series.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Tatum didn’t improve until they went on that run after the all star break. Every year he was the same stupid player. I’m not convinced he’s not still like that. He has talent but he’s not a champion, when the time gets tough and he doesn’t think his teammates will come through he will fall back into that same pattern. I’m hoping I see it in the finals so I can laugh
    Tatum 24yo, curry, Durant took awhile to mature into super stars

ChuckyTheGoat

Laker, maybe Adebayo surprises you. A star is born.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I Don't know... Butler and Tatum are both playing great and it should be a good series. I can see it going either way.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Boston -160 with no home court.

I think they were favored two years ago as well.
    Was this the opening line for the series?? Does anyone know?

jjgold

Boston opened -165

Superior team

12 Last