KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What MinnyFatty and Anthony Rendon Have In Common...

They both hit home runs first time switch hitting...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anthony Rendon bats left-handed for the first time in his career and he hits a home run! <a href="https://t.co/pXcE8GhrVW">pic.twitter.com/pXcE8GhrVW</a></p>&mdash; Talkin’ Baseball (@TalkinBaseball_) <a href="https://twitter.com/TalkinBaseball_/status/1524238732605497346?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >May 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fatty not here to defend himself

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

K, you throwing knuckle balls?

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16053

KVB, clear out your messages. I tried to send you one, but I'll just post it in here...

Were you able to get any further research on our NHL over 1st period totals? NYR/Pens have hit the 1st period 3 out of 4 times and have hit the over 6 every time. BM has raised the NYR total to 6.5 for this game, so I am on the fence.
    FL/Caps is strange because they have hit over 1st period in all their games, but have only hit the entire game over once!
    Any help would be appreciated. I have been on a hot streak, I'm thinking of doubling my unit bets...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Although blurry you can see fatty in the background angrily spreading peanut butter in a piece of bread…
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Where is the proof MinnyFatty hit home run switch hitting?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Where is the proof MinnyFatty hit home run switch hitting?
    I think he plays tennis. Maybe he is ambiidextrous.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

fatty not here to defend himself
    Defend himself?

It’s a badge of honor for him, Gold.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    KVB, clear out your messages. I tried to send you one, but I'll just post it in here...

Were you able to get any further research on our NHL over 1st period totals? NYR/Pens have hit the 1st period 3 out of 4 times and have hit the over 6 every time. BM has raised the NYR total to 6.5 for this game, so I am on the fence.
    FL/Caps is strange because they have hit over 1st period in all their games, but have only hit the entire game over once!
    Any help would be appreciated. I have been on a hot streak, I'm thinking of doubling my unit bets...
    Hey sooner sorry about that, I didn’t make it back to SBR yesterday, a lot of end of year school stuff going on.

I just don’t have anything good for first period or any period totals in NHL. A little later I’ll put some playoff info up but trying to cap these fast starts seems difficult, can’t help feel like it will regress but nothing to lean us to when.

As you pointed out, the high first period scoring doesn’t necessarily mean the game’s going over, I just can’t figure out even with the higher game lines when that scoring is going to come.

Some bettors will ride the streaks, especially with individual teams, until they lose a couple in a row.

I don’t really like the idea of doubling bet size at this point, we all know how that can go. We can give up all our gains in a decent hot streak by just a few bigger bers that lose.

In general, seems like streaks like this don’t last the entire playoffs, let me see if I can get some data on that too. The streak of overs that has been going on since February definitely bled into the playoffs.

It’s hard to say what’s “due” Because unders really did dominate for so long.

Sorry to keep you hanging, but it is hard to find anything useful with these first period Overs, I don’t want a recency bias to get in the way. Like I said in the other thread it was a good observation by Archie.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fatty check in pal. Say something racist