KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Warriors/Grizz OVER 218 Horse C*** Lock

Haven’t been this confident in a play in quite some time. No, this is not a reverse jinx either. Put as much as you can afford to lose on it. It’s hitting. No doubt in my mind.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

If it doesn’t hit I will be like the manager at the 15:40 mark. Although this is hitting there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

good luck Kid

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    good luck Kid
    Thanks bud. No luck will be necessary though. It will probably take until the last minute or so but I am fairly confident this game goes over.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

The ol' Horse-cok Lok.

GL, Kid.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24902

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Thanks bud. No luck will be necessary though. It will probably take until the last minute or so but I am fairly confident this game goes over.
    I like this play too, but if it takes until the last minute to go Over, that's cutting it awfully close, not something I'd be over the moon about... But I'm hoping it gets there one way or the other.

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16053

Haven’t been this confident in a play in quite some time. No, this is not a reverse jinx either. Put as much as you can afford to lose on it. It’s hitting. No doubt in my mind.
    Tailing Kid! LFG!!! I need this as NHL kicked me in the balls today...

Eddy Munny

Looking solid at the half... Only real concern is if MEM runs away with this thing and we get scrubs bumbling around and posting a sub-40 4th quarter or something stupid like that. But the Dubs have enough offensive firepower to make a run or two and render that scenario moot.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26271

What is the record for KiDBaZkiT's horse cok lock plays? must be good.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 199

Funny I felt the same about Memphis ml here

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Good pick bro thx

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    What is the record for KiDBaZkiT's horse cok lock plays? must be good.
    Flying over. Nice hit, Kid. GL on the next one.

svsooner

Thanks for the play Kid! Can't believe GS pulled their starters mid 3rd quarter. That is some weak ass shit. I hope it backfires on them for game 6.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good call

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    Thanks for the play Kid! Can't believe GS pulled their starters mid 3rd quarter. That is some weak ass shit. I hope it backfires on them for game 6.
    I mean it was justified, why have your guys expending energy in a lost cause? You have a series to close out, cutting into a 40+ deficit to lose by 20 or whatever with your starters in the game is senseless.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 199

Not a chance

exacty as planees

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

If there's one certainty in life it has to be Horse C**ks! (Ask Morono, he knows all about them)

Nice pick btw!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Thanks fellas. Never in doubt even before tip-off.
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave KiDBaZkiT 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

svsooner

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I mean it was justified, why have your guys expending energy in a lost cause? You have a series to close out, cutting into a 40+ deficit to lose by 20 or whatever with your starters in the game is senseless.
    I honestly didn't see when exactly it happened as I was watching hockey. I guess I was more surprised that all their backups were in. Like not even their 6th, 7th or 8th men. Guys I rarely see. Oh, and this was the 3rd quarter. I usually expect starters to be pulled midway through the 4th. I was probably more mad at the threat of the backups not covering the number...

So do we all agree that the W's will blow out the GriZz in game 6, or no?

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4726

Thanks fellas. Never in doubt even before tip-off.
    Good call Kidz!

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

I honestly didn't see when exactly it happened as I was watching hockey. I guess I was more surprised that all their backups were in. Like not even their 6th, 7th or 8th men. Guys I rarely see. Oh, and this was the 3rd quarter. I usually expect starters to be pulled midway through the 4th. I was probably more mad at the threat of the backups not covering the number...

So do we all agree that the W's will blow out the GriZz in game 6, or no?

i dont know about blowout but this last memphis win was certainly scripted to get one more extra game + revenues etc. i mean yes gsw turns the ball over a lot, but yesterdays turnovers were way too suspicious. Adding that to draymonds weird nonchalant expressions when they were down 30+ and the famous ESPN mistake(!) where they showed the series score 3-2 hours before the tip off, plus referees calling foul on practically every time memphis drives in, it was inevitable...

coming back to game 6, i will bet my house and then some on GSW ML. i know the line is short but who cares, i believe its free money

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by rentongfb View Post
    i dont know about blowout but this last memphis win was certainly scripted to get one more extra game + revenues etc. i mean yes gsw turns the ball over a lot, but yesterdays turnovers were way too suspicious. Adding that to draymonds weird nonchalant expressions when they were down 30+ and the famous ESPN mistake(!) where they showed the series score 3-2 hours before the tip off, plus referees calling foul on practically every time memphis drives in, it was inevitable...

coming back to game 6, i will bet my house and then some on GSW ML. i know the line is short but who cares, i believe its free money

Certainly, ESPN has a script then don't they? Dam, they must make big money gambling on these games then as well......