Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Mother's Day Bankroll Builder... Heat +2 Tonight

I'm taking the points because I always do with underdogs, but my gut feeling is Heat show up and show out tonight. The Sixers got a much needed win last game from their renewed energy with Phantom of the Opera Embiid in the house, and with MIA perhaps resting a bit on their laurels, but this is the pivotal moment for the Heat to bag a road win and take a commanding lead in the series. I do think they are the better team and should prove it here.

For what it's worth, no road team has a won a game since May 1st. With the Mavs winning earlier today, that makes 11 straight wins for home teams in the NBA playoffs. Do what you want with that information, you can ride the streak or buck it, I'm rolling the dice with the roadies tonight.

Heat +2

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Should I tail ???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It means continue to take home team

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Should I tail ???

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

this will be close

Eddy Munny

Frustrating game to watch, Heat are missing every damn thing from long range yet they're right there.

For fukk's sake, let Robinson have a few cracks at it, he's only one of the best snipers in the league.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Very frustrating and I didn't bet it.

Eddy Munny

Spoelstra is a donkey, just watches his team shoot 20% from three while leaving D-Rob to rot on the bench. All MIA had to do was shoot below average from downtown and it's a completely different ballgame, but they go subarctic, many of which were open looks, and were somehow still competitive. Wasted an epic performance from Butler.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fade

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fade

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Get em next time Eddie.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i definitely do not think the heat are the better team. if you can somewhat contain one of herro or butler, they do not pack much of a punch. if embiid was available for games 1 or 2, the sixers probably would be up 3-1 right now.

before the playoffs i had the east set as the bucks and celtics, followed closely by the sixers, followed closely by the heat and raps. i still think that is true

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i definitely do not think the heat are the better team. if you can somewhat contain one of herro or butler, they do not pack much of a punch. if embiid was available for games 1 or 2, the sixers probably would be up 3-1 right now.

before the playoffs i had the east set as the bucks and celtics, followed closely by the sixers, followed closely by the heat and raps. i still think that is true
    It could go either way at this point, Lowry isn't close to 100% and likely won't be the rest of the series, plus D-Rob apparently had a tryst with the coach's wife and is in the doghouse, so the Heat have lost some bite but they still retain home court in what amounts to a best of three.