DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22533

JJ, did you ever make it to AFRICA?

We never got a follow up story to this.

boys I am an expereinced archerer and I have carried a bow and arrow on the street for several years. I am a sharpshooter with this thing and use it to protect both myself and my bankroll.

I now want to take my game to another level and get off the streets of newark and into the jungles of the africa.

My ententions is to kill a rino one because they are the toughest and baddest like me and also their horn is supposed to be good for pekker problems thats right boys I have problems getting my junk going but I make up for it with my skillfull tung.

If I killed a rino with my arrow then the women would be impressed and I could use the ground up horn to get my blood flowing again.

I have thought about getting a surgary on it but now the money would be better spent going to africa.

Boys I am a sharp gambler and I clear about 10 dimes a week so money is no problem. Where is the best place to kill a rino with an arrow in africa? Is anybody going soon and can I tag along? I make really good pimento cheese sanwiches and I would be happy to bring some for everybody.

ps I also wear a piece on my head and I am afraid that the glue might melt in the hot african sun. I never go without my piece because I like to look sharp at all times but if it is going to be a problem I could leave it at home for a few days and just put on a pit helmet or whatever you wear.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12902

My ententions is to kill a rino

ChuckyTheGoat

JJ, the answer is Tanzania.

Digg, will you be joining us for the safari in Tanzania?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22533

Chucky I’m down for a safari if you can set us up with this guide.

I know you’ve got all the hookups, Chucky.

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave DiggityDaggityDo 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2812

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Chucky I’m down for a safari if you can set us up with this guide.

I know you’ve got all the hookups, Chucky.

That GAP 🤤
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11286

Interesting

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1658

LOL

Anyone have the JJ stories?

I can't find them anymore.

The Thanksgiving shedding leather jacket

The hookup w the aunt

Gambling breakfast

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6610

He could go to Camden, NJ. It's the equivalent of AFRICA
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11286

Hippos are a joy

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 879

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

The hookup w the aunt

Gambling breakfast
    The Thanksgiving Day Thread kicking dust in Vegas broke as fukk was hilarious.

ChuckyTheGoat

LOL

The hookup w the aunt

Gambling breakfast
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave ChuckyTheGoat 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Hippos are a joy
    Hippos DO NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 81

You need a passport to travel to Africa. Also very hard to get one with an ankle monitor and a parole officer.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

My #1 dream is to get to Egypt and see the Pyramids. So i too would Love to get to Africa. I looked into it a couple times and it stuff happened there making it too dangerous for tourists. The closest i got was Lanzarote. There is a little feel of Africa being so close . Camels are imported there and at night they have copters patrol so people do not try to sneak in from Morocco . It is about 66 miles away .At sunset at times if the winds are right and swirling in the Sahara you can see the sands swirling in the air on the coast.

I also have a client who years ago spent his lifesavings to travel with a tribe and they guided him for 3 weeks hunting and killing a Lion. I will never forget when i went into his house and walked past a room that looked like a zoo with all the animals he killed over there through the years

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    My #1 dream is to get to Egypt and see the Pyramids. So i too would Love to get to Africa. I looked into it a couple times and it stuff happened there making it too dangerous for tourists. The closest i got was Lanzarote. There is a little feel of Africa being so close . Camels are imported there and at night they have copters patrol so people do not try to sneak in from Morocco . It is about 66 miles away .At sunset at times if the winds are right and swirling in the Sahara you can see the sands swirling in the air on the coast.
    It's absolutely amazing, Cairo is literally abuting the pyramids.

You never actually see in pictures how close the urban area is, buts it's right there!

captrobey

It's absolutely amazing, Cairo is literally abuting the pyramids.

You never actually see in pictures how close the urban area is, buts it's right there!
    I actually have seen that because i watch a lot of shows on Egypt and the pyramids. The first time i saw they were so close blew my mind. It is like you can literally walk to them if you luck out and get a place to stay near them. I always had the feeling though it would be like Mexico in the sense that when you walk through the streets i have a feeling vendors will bother you nonstop. Little kids trying to sell you stuff and vendors.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I actually have seen that because i watch a lot of shows on Egypt and the pyramids. The first time i saw they were so close blew my mind. It is like you can literally walk to them if you luck out and get a place to stay near them. I always had the feeling though it would be like Mexico in the sense that when you walk through the streets i have a feeling vendors will bother you nonstop. Little kids trying to sell you stuff and vendors.
    Generally speaking, it's those adhering to hard-core Muslim beliefs that are more likely to be a bigger issue for an American tourist lol

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 96

ahhh old JJ was the best...all these newer members never got to see the GOLDen years 2005-2010

captrobey

Generally speaking, it's those adhering to hard-core Muslim beliefs that are more likely to be a bigger issue for an American tourist lol
    Yea that is true. But i know the couple times i looked into it tourists were being killed or kidnapped back then . I always check our timeshare though hoping something would pop up there. Saw something way back once but at that time there were problems there.Well at least we are going on a cruise beginning of June one of the stops is Bermuda so i can see that and get a shirt about the Bermuda Triangle.

MinnesotaFats

What about your boat?

We could just sail there like Agatha Christie characters

captrobey

What about your boat?

We could just sail there like Agatha Christie characters
    Lol you mean the Exultant. She was Decommissioned unfortunately. The cruise we are going on in June has 2 stops the first is Charleston SC . It will be by the waterfront but not that far from the Naval base i was stationed at. It is closed down though now . I would Love to just drive by in a cab for old times sake.