I bet two team parlays as a third of my plays. I try to not play more than 3 plays a day. If I play a3 team parlay that day, I bet my 2nd favorite and my least favorite play in the parlay.

Your favorite bet isn't always your best bet.

We're all always hoping for the sweep. If I got the right two of the three, or sweep the 2 of 2, it's great. If I lose, I lose more than I would have with straight bets.

You have to really look at your betting habits and why you like a play and make sure you evaluate the opposite side. Too many people get an idea and look for reasons they're right and not wrong.

If you're considering constantly betting parlays write down all your bets and why you bet them and how much time you spent coming up with the pick. One page per day.

Again, start a new page every day.

Write every bet you make, develop a system of acronyms so it's not a ton of writing. When you're losing, you'll probably hate writing, do it anyway but make it as painless as possible. That will ultimately the best information you capture over time.

Don't flip back pages!!! Wait at least until 3 weeks have passed. If you try to keep score every day you will never win.

Not a complete thought but I gotta flip the shrimp on the grill.