hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Surprising divergence in series spread nets celts

Superbook nets +130 caesars nets -135

Of course caesars is smarter lol

Obviously due to injuries and covid games the Nets finished down in the standings. I would have to think they are the lowest odds to win it all of a #7 seed of all time? Or, as far back as anyone could imagine? Basically, on your info, this series is a pick em. A 7 seed vs. a 2 seed. When is the last time this has happened in the NBA?

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1003

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Obviously due to injuries and covid games the Nets finished down in the standings. I would have to think they are the lowest odds to win it all of a #7 seed of all time? Or, as far back as anyone could imagine? Basically, on your info, this series is a pick em. A 7 seed vs. a 2 seed. When is the last time this has happened in the NBA?
    Yeah I'm surprised the Superbook has the Nets as dogs. I have them at the Caesars line, slight faves. But from ESPN Woj there's a real chance the Celts get Williams back by the end of the series. I don't know how well the kid plays, he just got off surgery. Then again, not sure how Ben Simmons would play.

I know from going to the Superbook they don't take large bets anymore I'm assuming unless they're on squares. The place used to be great, now it's way off the strip and not worth the trip, because they're so tight.

Upset that Brown goes off on how much easier it's going to be at the rim because Williams is out. Durant correctly slapped that back. Guy is an idiot. For whatever reason Nash gives him a ton of floor time (assuming because they have nobody else). I can't tell you how many stupid passes Brown made that turned into layups on the other end. He was a big reason the Cavs came back.

Value on Sunday looks to be Nets +4. You gotta be kidding me giving the Nets +4. I won't be on it, I'm on the Nets for the title.

budwiser

I guess Brown is substituting for Dragic Edwards and Kyrie.

Kryie needs a rest.

Dragic dealing with a knee injury and Edwards is a kid with talent but doesn't know what he's doing out there-too young.

I wish Brown would shut the h ell up. One mistake no prob. But if he does that again in the playoffs I'll be pissed, as I'm sure the Nets team will be.

budwiser

Looks like the line has settled on the Celts as slight favorites (around -140) to win the series.

So be it. I've got the Nets at around +550 for the title, you don't win that by betting favorites.

Tip it up, see what those green leprechauns can do.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Yeah I'm surprised the Superbook has the Nets as dogs. I have them at the Caesars line, slight faves. But from ESPN Woj there's a real chance the Celts get Williams back by the end of the series. I don't know how well the kid plays, he just got off surgery. Then again, not sure how Ben Simmons would play.

I know from going to the Superbook they don't take large bets anymore I'm assuming unless they're on squares. The place used to be great, now it's way off the strip and not worth the trip, because they're so tight.

Upset that Brown goes off on how much easier it's going to be at the rim because Williams is out. Durant correctly slapped that back. Guy is an idiot. For whatever reason Nash gives him a ton of floor time (assuming because they have nobody else). I can't tell you how many stupid passes Brown made that turned into layups on the other end. He was a big reason the Cavs came back.

Value on Sunday looks to be Nets +4. You gotta be kidding me giving the Nets +4. I won't be on it, I'm on the Nets for the title.

Yeah, Westgate one of the top shops for the lines though. What I mean by that, is they have the best "true" lines set by their oddsmakers. Just my opinion. I would say next would be MGM and Caesars. Take a look at MGM. You can find a lot of value on MGM, but you have to catch it at the right time (on Futures).

As for as "The Lord of Time".....many people just don't get it. They think if a guy doesn't put up 40 a night or doesn't play 40+ minutes that he's not that important to the team. Well, Williams plays about half the game on average? But, when he's in there the defense is improved tremendously. I don't see him coming back during this series. I'd be shocked.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

This right here is why Boston should be favored. Brown right now is by far the Nets 3rd best player. Nets have no depth. If Durant or Kyrie have any off nights the Nets dont stand a chance.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Suns dubs winner wins

and it will b the dubs

east is open lean nets

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Clippers/Philly
    Clippers Win