jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Monday Championship Game .. How Much You Putting On Game?

$100 here

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Nizzle hockey? I’m just guessing closer to game time and not watching one second of it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will watch the last game of the year

Then that’s it maybe five games next year until the NCAA tournament

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

$50

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Trying so hard to keep this forum ALIVE jjGold.. lol.. I guess you are paid for this.... How long can you keep it alive Mate ???..this SBR forum is dead already I guess.. Mods pls take notice..
    Only established posters can expect a return on their threads.. Everybody is evaluated based on the DATE THEY JOINED.. there's so much Groupism on this forum unlike other forums like Covers that it's so inferior to even reply to SBR PRO members. Keep maintaining your inflated egos and this forum will bite the dust soon.. no quality left I guess.. old members Lakeboy, jayvegas, seaweed or any stupid Tom dick and Harry can post any stupid DART THROW picks with welcoming spirit from other stupid HOPELESS members.. rediculous.. nothing lasts forever.. intelligent posters like @IbetYou and many others can't last on this forum..
    Good luck is all I can say..

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Johnnyvegas and LB whoever those craps are are most overrated posters with ZERO analysis of the games.. They should be barred with immediate effect as they bring zero value with their picks.. total clown show.. I'm so fed up and tired and may not visit this forum again . Total waste of time with these Clowns . No matter how hard you try JJ, nothing will work as this forum is so full of GROUPISM.. GL..

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Johnnyvegas and LB whoever those craps are are most overrated posters with ZERO analysis of the games.. They should be barred with immediate effect as they bring zero value with their picks.. total clown show.. I'm so fed up and tired and may not visit this forum again . Total waste of time with these Clowns . No matter how hard you try JJ, nothing will work as this forum is so full of GROUPISM.. GL..
    Well we r in opposite sides

so now what

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

$0.00

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Trying so hard to keep this forum ALIVE jjGold.. lol.. I guess you are paid for this.... How long can you keep it alive Mate ???..this SBR forum is dead already I guess.. Mods pls take notice..
    Only established posters can expect a return on their threads.. Everybody is evaluated based on the DATE THEY JOINED.. there's so much Groupism on this forum unlike other forums like Covers that it's so inferior to even reply to SBR PRO members. Keep maintaining your inflated egos and this forum will bite the dust soon.. no quality left I guess.. old members Lakeboy, jayvegas, seaweed or any stupid Tom dick and Harry can post any stupid DART THROW picks with welcoming spirit from other stupid HOPELESS members.. rediculous.. nothing lasts forever.. intelligent posters like @IbetYou and many others can't last on this forum..
    Good luck is all I can say..
    You've been here for six years. There have been dozens, if not hundreds, of new non-Pro accounts during that time who have gotten engagement on their posts. Make better posts and people will reply.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

2750 to win 2500

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

can see either side cashing

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

$0. Cant find an angle I like, and not just throwing money on a game for the hell of it. Will just enjoy as a fan of college hoops!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Lucky Dart says Kansas ML

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

20.00 parlay

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

First off who rated the 2 posters in question?.. where do you see their ratings being so high that you think they are overrated?

Im a non pro not part of the “Groupisms” people engage me some don’t but who gives a fucckk.

Guys who you think are awful cappers can be a good thing you just need a bit of brain power to figure it out.
    also if you have been paying attention Lakerboys game has improved dramatically over the last bit of time.

If you don’t like it here just fucckkin leave..no need for the whining and bitching.

The Site is in a transitional phase so it’s well below its normal standards everyone seems to get that except you.

Also you don’t really come across as a cool guy this may be part of the problem.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16563

Have 2 Kansas futures worth close to a dime. Hedging half on NC +4 hoping to middle. Big Kansas fan. Number probably lands on 5.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Have 2 Kansas futures worth close to a dime. Hedging half on NC +4 hoping to middle. Big Kansas fan. Number probably lands on 5.
    Probably lose outright

u said so itself ur a fan

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

you know call me crazy, but I usually I dont like something I dont eat it..watch it or read it..just move on kid

max51
    max51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7253

Good luck to all!!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Zero.