d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bucks were +500 near start of the 4th or something

Philly was +350 w a couple minutes left to go

If I had a big bankroll I would literally just arb this shit all day at diff books live

Literally free money

This happens in 90% of nba games
    Yeah Bucks were +500 because Philly was up a bunch. There was nothing guaranteeing that Bucks were going to come back. Maybe a good bet, maybe not, but not really an arb. An arb is if you're doing it at the same time. Those do pop up from time to time between different books, and I do hit some of those, but they aren't easy and not for the faint of heart. It's fast-moving and you can get stuck. I do have the bankroll and I do this.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    it's easy to get small numbers down but u will only make a couple dollars at most it'd harder to get more down as you have to keep betting multiple times and there is a delay. Any decent site that has big limits won't put the wagers in without a trader review which takes 30 secs to 1 min sometime.
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Right now I have a couple books that will take nice sized wagers with minimal 4-5 seconds delay, although one of them sometimes has a trader delay. Generally best to do going into timeouts, unless you are very brave and willing to take a position.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You're right, not worth it
    He's wrong, it is worth it with proper bankroll, risk tolerance, skill, and outs. But those are all very big IF's.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He's wrong, it is worth it with proper bankroll, risk tolerance, skill, and outs. But those are all very big IF's.
    What you say is all true, but like I say with all those big IF's, meh, not worth it.

First 12