stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Did the Miami Hurricane's just play the worst second half in tournament history?

I've seen a million of these tournament games in my lifetime (that's hyperbole of course), thinking back I can't recall a team melting down like this.

Now they're bricking free throws like their second half three-point attempts.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Honestly of that 1st went on 5 more minutes KS would been down by 15!

KS saved by the bell, then ran them outta the gym 2nd half

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

I'm sure there's been a lot meltdowns like this in the past tourneys, but most of them probably take place in the early rounds when the massive dogs are able to hang around for the first 20 minutes and then the heavyweights open a can in the second half. It's far more unusual to see a half this lopsided in the Elite Eight though for sure.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Everyone can play a good game on the road but they usually fold the next one on the road in less than 48 hrs. This is why Miami and St Peters are getting clobberd.

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Everyone can play a good game on the road but they usually fold the next one on the road in less than 48 hrs. This is why Miami and St Peters are getting clobberd.
    ^^ This

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Isn't every team "on the road" after playing good games "on the road" once you get to the dance and advance?