ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Is any Book offering you odds on a parlay, picking the exact Final Four?

I doubt it but let's see what you say?
    Only parlay odds, no single picks.
    * I do believe those days are gone, too?
    Among many other juicy choices for the bettor.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

I think fanduel does. Three number ones and St. Peter’s is like 180-to-1

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    I think fanduel does. Three number ones and St. Peter’s is like 180-to-1
    Thanks, even though I haven't deposited yet, I'll check and see but I am doubtful?
    Thanks for the reply.

ABEHONEST

Believe it or not, in our confused cyber world of today, I see they are attempting to send me a code, and guess what, it ain't here?
    3 times so far.
    You wonder how so many people go crazy and buy a gun and practice it on other people, or do the more sensible thing--these nuttier than a fruitcake people I talk of-- and do this

Now, today though, this is the favorite after you've lost your mind completely, get in that 3500 lb vehicle and go even further nuts.

ABEHONEST

Here's the latest. They finally send me a code, actually 2 in a row, and after I submitted the first one I get a no match, so I submit the 2nd one sent, and guess what, another no match so now this shocker happens (no, not really, I am used to it )? My account is now locked and I must change my password?
    Hon, do you see my car keys, I have a sudden itch to drive like a maniac and be just like every other American under that cyber pressure.
    We must blow that built-up pressure so we don't have to go and buy our first gun.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Hey Abe, I checked with my offshore books. I cannot pick one team from each regional on their futures line and then parlay them. as of this time, does not look good offshore. Good luck and maybe you can find something at a local book

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hey Abe, I checked with my offshore books. I cannot pick one team from each regional on their futures line and then parlay them. as of this time, does not look good offshore. Good luck and maybe you can find something at a local book
    Stake, they've all joined the same Party. Never offer possible wagers where the client only puts up small cash to win large amounts in return. I'm talking parlays on future long odds. and even political odds, too.
    I am almost positive, it wasn't that way back not too long ago?
    But the Books aren't as foolish as they may have been at one time? And 10/1, those foolish Books are no longer in business.

One was the exception but they left the USA soon after Biden was elected. 5Dimes