1. #1
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,650
    Betpoints: -2124

    Purdue is such garbage

    I'll be martingale fading them ML after the first round

  2. #2
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,847
    Betpoints: 19758

    They are never set up well for the tourney. They always play through their bigs. When March comes around, it’s all about guards. For one, when Purdue falls behind, you need threes and quick buckets, bigs don’t give you that. They are a solid team but will be on upset alert as usual.

  3. #3
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,139
    Betpoints: 1030

    Always take the points when line is set -1 to -3.5.

    The book is telling you the chalk team is not good enough team to win by 7 or more.

  4. #4
    Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-11
    Posts: 5,159
    Betpoints: 21650

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    They are never set up well for the tourney. They always play through their bigs. When March comes around, it’s all about guards. For one, when Purdue falls behind, you need threes and quick buckets, bigs don’t give you that. They are a solid team but will be on upset alert as usual.
    And both big guys miss shot after shot no matter how close they are to the rim. And they stink at FTs. Team blows. Worst top ten team in the country

  5. #5
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,607
    Betpoints: 4114

    Nah. Edey barely played in this game. The other big is pretty dam good. If Edey plays alot of minutes, they probably win this game. In fact, they probably get outrebounded by 30 boards if he plays throughout. You won't win many games getting destroyed on the glass.

  6. #6
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 4175

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Nah. Edey barely played in this game. The other big is pretty dam good. If Edey plays alot of minutes, they probably win this game. In fact, they probably get outrebounded by 30 boards if he plays throughout. You won't win many games getting destroyed on the glass.
    Well, why the *ell didn't he play a lot?
    I had him strongly figured with my wager. Books win again. I do believe they are suckering you with their bait-lines?
    My brain is getting weary from getting outsmarted.

  7. #7
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 6,761
    Betpoints: 17976

    Purdue is not well coached and has a limited bench.

  8. #8
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,650
    Betpoints: -2124

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Always take the points when line is set -1 to -3.5.

    The book is telling you the chalk team is not good enough team to win by 7 or more.
    I did the Caesars promo. Bet $100 Ats on the big 10 tournament. Get a $25 free bet for every ft made by your team in the last 2 minutes. Iowa made 6. Purdue missed the front end of a 1 and 1 to get me no bonuses

  9. #9
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-06
    Posts: 6,462
    Betpoints: 57485

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Always take the points when line is set -1 to -3.5.

    The book is telling you the chalk team is not good enough team to win by 7 or more.
    Sage advice!

  10. #10
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,607
    Betpoints: 4114

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Well, why the *ell didn't he play a lot?
    I had him strongly figured with my wager. Books win again. I do believe they are suckering you with their bait-lines?
    My brain is getting weary from getting outsmarted.

    Save him/rest him for tourney after so many games in a row is my guess. My only suggestion for you would be to go and bet Iowa if you realized he sat a lot in the 1st half, but then you risk losing both sides too. Or, wait and live bet these games or 2nd half bet them in these conf. tourney games.

Top