thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I never fukn take favorites in these tournaments hardly at all. Only other favorite I had was Utah state who wins going away. Ridiculous back door by cal hits a 3 down 10 at the end after they are down 12 with a minut left getting 8. Any other guy would just throw up a meaningless half hearted shot and miss it. They foul down 8 with 10 seconds left unlike nc state who lets it end down 6 with 22 seconds left
    Last edited by thetrinity; 03-09-22 at 10:20 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave thetrinity 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

My man, I had 3 different $100+ parlays on wash State -8. I usually do round robin, but I did this a little different and the only team included on all of them was wash State. The other three teams were Utep, Knicks and magic. Story of my life, other three teams cover by a million points, lose by 1 point. Those missed two free throws set this in motion like this.

Wrongside

Why would you foul down 8 with 8 seconds left? First three pointer that guy made all game…missed the other four

Wrongside

I have a theory that these coaches just know the spread, so they do stupid things around it. It’s not a fix, but they receive anonymous ‘envelopes’ all the time…for a job well done

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Pac 12 anytime u see that second half -2 line bail most fuked up trash conference there is

Wrongside

Nuts
    Last edited by Wrongside; 03-10-22 at 12:42 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

It was a hell of a shot. Not only did it cover, it also made the over hit by a .5 point.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    I have a theory that these coaches just know the spread, so they do stupid things around it. It’s not a fix, but they receive anonymous ‘envelopes’ all the time…for a job well done
    They don’t play towards the line until towards the end. If they can’t win, they play to cover for alumni and boosters that always bet their school.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They don’t play towards the line until towards the end. If they can’t win, they play to cover for alumni and boosters that always bet their school.
    U think that’s true come on man

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Nothing unusual. I've had about (literally) two dozen bets this year decided by the hook or one point; the linesmakers are sharp.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Maybe. But when they foul down 8 and the spread is 8 with 10 seconds left, they instantly become the underdog. Nc state coach surely didn’t play to cover. Neither did st marys