texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

I hit a five teamer today

I never win these so I don’t do them very often, I think I posted about the last one I did a couple months ago.

The reason I’m telling you guys is because I almost posted and told you to take Kansas +2.5 as that was a fade of the last leg because I always lose the last leg (I had Baylor -2.5). But I didn’t make that post, and saved you guys the loser, so I’m just offering you guys the opportunity to thank me.

In case you’re wondering, it was Hull City +172, Man City -382, PSG -657, Wisconsin +125, Baylor -2.5 (-110). Spanned the day and made life worthwhile for once.

In case you’re wondering why the hell I had Hull City in there, I’ll give you a little inside baseball. One time on a football Saturday several months ago, the Bear’s best bet of the day was Peterborough against some team who was a league down from them, and he made a compelling case and I mean Christ it’s NOT a CFB play as your best bet of the day on a football Saturday? I mean you must really dig this play right so I tailed and they lost and ever since then every single time I see a Peterborough score I swear to god they lose. So today when I was looking for an early play I saw Peterborough and said “fuck Peterborough” and tossed Hull City in like within a minute before the game started. And Hull City won 3-0 I mean of course they did because it’s all about fukk Peterborough

Anyway none of this matters, but fukk it I’m pressing post regardless

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tremendous work

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3112

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Machba 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smokey McPot
    Smokey McPot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3863

Nice job, you had to be sweating out that City game until Foden scored late.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Smokey McPot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nice work!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot View Post
    Nice job, you had to be sweating out that City game until Foden scored late.
    Yes I was. I was thinking “well, whatever, I got lucky with Hull City, this was too good to be true, on to the next.”

Then PSG goes down 0-1 early hahaha I was like “oh well these always lose…” hahaha

And now I just won another dime in Portland State when they went to overtime.

None of this matters to you guys because it’s all past posting and I don’t know why I’m doing this but goddamn what a day!!!!!

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nice work!
    Man it’s about time. I’ve had a rather rough go of it for about two years now honestly, like if I’m being completely honest. 2019 was my best year ever, then 2020 was whatever and 2021 was terrible. This was a heritage free eighth deposit too so I was just reckless about it, honestly have been legitimately considering quitting because the ride can get old after awhile. But I needed this. What a day

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Good job hit a 8 teamer last week lol it was nuts
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave pilebuck13 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Good job hit a 8 teamer last week lol it was nuts
    That’s fukking incredible. What a feeling. What kinda odds were in there? Was it closer to -110 all around?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tremendous work
    Thanks coach baldy.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Congrats!!!!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave sunshine11 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Congrats!!!!
    Thank you! I’ve hit bigger sums a few times with straight bets but this is the biggest parlay score I’ve had by far.

sunshine11

I'm also in a happy mood. Posting if Kings win. Up 4-1

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I never win these so I don’t do them very often, I think I posted about the last one I did a couple months ago.

The reason I’m telling you guys is because I almost posted and told you to take Kansas +2.5 as that was a fade of the last leg because I always lose the last leg (I had Baylor -2.5). But I didn’t make that post, and saved you guys the loser, so I’m just offering you guys the opportunity to thank me.

In case you’re wondering, it was Hull City +172, Man City -382, PSG -657, Wisconsin +125, Baylor -2.5 (-110). Spanned the day and made life worthwhile for once.

In case you’re wondering why the hell I had Hull City in there, I’ll give you a little inside baseball. One time on a football Saturday several months ago, the Bear’s best bet of the day was Peterborough against some team who was a league down from them, and he made a compelling case and I mean Christ it’s NOT a CFB play as your best bet of the day on a football Saturday? I mean you must really dig this play right so I tailed and they lost and ever since then every single time I see a Peterborough score I swear to god they lose. So today when I was looking for an early play I saw Peterborough and said “penetrate Peterborough” and tossed Hull City in like within a minute before the game started. And Hull City won 3-0 I mean of course they did because it’s all about fukk Peterborough

Anyway none of this matters, but fukk it I’m pressing post regardless

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave stevenash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

That’s fukking incredible. What a feeling. What kinda odds were in there? Was it closer to -110 all around?
    +2576
    There were some larger favorites in there
    It was originally a 9 teamer but St. Louis pushed on a -11 spread that was at -105 that had the odds at +5030 had they covered and cold part about it was ST joes bombed a 3 with a second left down 14 to make it a push…..lol
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Well done sir.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Good hit tho they are rare to hit I rarely rarely ever play them I usually just throw a hundo or 20 if I get a decent payout at the book…. Every blue moon but yah enjoy
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

+2576
    There were some larger favorites in there
    It was originally a 9 teamer but St. Louis pushed on a -11 spread that was at -105 that had the odds at +5030 had they covered and cold part about it was ST joes bombed a 3 with a second left down 14 to make it a push…..lol
    If there’s any way to feel sick about that then that’s it. But man that’s great.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Well done sir.
    Always an honor Jake

texhooper

Good hit tho they are rare to hit I rarely rarely ever play them I usually just throw a hundo or 20 if I get a decent payout at the book…. Every blue moon but yah enjoy
    The wild thing too Piler is Hull City +172 by far the longest odds was by far the easiest! 1-0 at half, won 3-0. Then Man City finally scores sometime in the 80s to win 1-0, PSG starts off in a 0-1 hole, Wisconsin blows a 9 point halftime lead, and Baylor goes down 10 early and struggles to separate until there’s about 2 minutes left in the game! Final not indicative of the game flow at all there.

Ultimately just glad to get out with the win and reset the bankroll and hopefully grind out some more success

pilebuck13

The wild thing too Piler is Hull City +172 by far the longest odds was by far the easiest! 1-0 at half, won 3-0. Then Man City finally scores sometime in the 80s to win 1-0, PSG starts off in a 0-1 hole, Wisconsin blows a 9 point halftime lead, and Baylor goes down 10 early and struggles to separate until there’s about 2 minutes left in the game! Final not indicative of the game flow at all there.

Ultimately just glad to get out with the win and reset the bankroll and hopefully grind out some more success
    Yes nice pad on roll to hit parlay….
    Yah shit I was sweating today went 2-3 in bets but I had by far the most money on Alabama -11 and they almost shit the house second half them out of nowhere just went fukin off and easily covered shits wild

texhooper

Yes nice pad on roll to hit parlay….
    Yah shit I was sweating today went 2-3 in bets but I had by far the most money on Alabama -11 and they almost shit the house second half them out of nowhere just went fukin off and easily covered shits wild
    Very nice I don’t think I even knew that game was going on hahaha but that’s awesome. Bama’s been weird to peg this year so glad they showed up for you

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

What a fukkin rookie. Act like you've been there before Texas weenie boy. "look at me I hit a 5 teamer" jesus christ what a attention seeking b!tch.

sunshine11

Lol

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Blah, blah blah…post up the play before the games tip off or you’re just redboarding….and all these congratulatory replies

dont encourage this behavior for crypes sake
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

stevenash

^
    Come on, you, me, Tex, we've all been here over ten years.
    When has Tex ever tried to 'get over'

Cut him a break, he's one of few here you can take his word for it.
    The guy hit a nice ticket, he wanted to share, don't piss on the guy's good luck.

There's always a time and place to jump ugly, I do it, we all do it, but this isn't one of those times.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave stevenash 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Not a “trying to get over on me” vibe so much as a “we’ll why tf didn’t you spout off about it prior to gametime”

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Not a “trying to get over on me” vibe so much as a “we’ll why tf didn’t you spout off about it prior to gametime”
    I know what you're saying and trying to say.
    I make similar posts like yours when a noob does it.
    I'm OK with occasional posts from seasoned vets like Tex.

Much respect fella.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love when guys win

Need to make scores to stay in game

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

Hit an 11 teamer last night 30 to win 2500. Vegas+1.5 was the last leg and I had to dodge a few empty net bullets at the end. McKinnon nearly put it in with 2 seconds left. Parlays are addictive. Enjoy it

stevenash

Two team money line parlays is my max.
    Once you get past three there are too many variables that can screw your ticket up.

Props who do well with those multi-teamers.
    I stopped doing them, I just got frustrated when I went four for five too often, decided I'm better off flatting those five games, win three you show a modest profit.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    I think most of us on here well I know me and many others don’t really ever bet parlays so it’s kinda a for fun lotto ticket type thing so idk not a play I would be posting prior…

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Let him enjoy it. My God? Life is short and this is supposed to be a fun diversion

Congrats man!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Made $1100 combined on MGM from OBJ first TD (Arizona playoff) and Aker first catch in the SB and I posted them everywhere. I never play big crazy payout parlays so that was exciting as hell for me

May 2005 I won $12,500 on Bodog with NLH tournaments. Thought I was the next Phil Hellmuth for a second. Try to have fun with this shit
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

I’m sorry for my transgressions of passing around gambling stories on a gambling forum
    Last edited by texhooper; 02-28-22 at 06:28 AM.

12 Last