JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lakers are really bad.

Great fade material!!

Getting embarrassed at full strength on TNT..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...rs-2022020813/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, and Bluehorseshoe

MartingaleMikey
    MartingaleMikey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Been fading them all year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MartingaleMikey View Post
    Been fading them all year.
    Yep, Lakers quickly dropping to the bottom for teams not covering ATS. Too many old players on the Laker roster..

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/trends/ats_trends/

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

18/1 to win the Championship should let you know how bad it is.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Hope that one championship during the COVID season was worth all of the pandering for LeBron. They're in salary cap hell and low on future draft picks. A storm is a coming.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

West brick worst signing I can remember

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

If the Lakers don't make the Russell Westbrook + first for John Wall trade now, then nothing would have ever pressured them to do it because things could not be much worse for Russ in LA right now.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fck the NBA

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I said this when LeBrick was gifted that championship in 2020 by his handlers

That'll be his last one...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Lakers and Nets - The big "favs" to get to the Finals this season - Now laughingstocks of the league!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Lakers and Nets - The big "favs" to get to the Finals this season - Now laughingstocks of the league!
    The Lakers are just bad. Davis is made of glass and Westbrook is looking like a bad Ben Simmons.

The Nets just need to get healthy for the playoffs. Harden, Kyrie and a healthy Durant is still a tough out and would be my favorites to come out of the East. I'm hoping they get rid of Harden and proceed to fall off the Kyrie's flat earth. They are still the one team you don't want to play.

Mac4Lyfe

Haha - Lebron at the podium was hilarious.

Lebron with very little hope. "we ain't on their level. I could have told you before the game started". Do you think you could reach that level? "Where they're at now? I don't know. No, that's what you want to hear from me? No"

Westbrick - "I told them just keep their head up. Keep playing, tough night. I told them I wish I could help them but unfortunately I wasn't in the game to help them. That's why I came here to help them out but unfortunately I haven't been able to do that for them but that's not my call. I can be there as a leader as a voice, whatever is needed for the team and that's what I'll do until my number is called."

Love to see these Fakers lose night after night. Same for the Nets and Novax Irving.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, Lakers quickly dropping to the bottom for teams not covering ATS. Too many old players on the Laker roster..

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/trends/ats_trends/
    We could see this coming a mile away before the season started. They made so many bad moves to get older and the Westbrook trade has been the worst of all their bad moves. They shouldn't be in the playoffs but luckily for them there is a playin tournament now so they're likely going to get in.
    Last edited by jrgum3; 02-09-22 at 05:36 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not a full roster

They are not bad but injuries

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Lakers should be a “lock” for the play-in tournament

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

Jibby, I remember a few years ago you were all up on LeBrick's nuts...

Own it!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If the Lakers don't make the Russell Westbrook + first for John Wall trade now, then nothing would have ever pressured them to do it because things could not be much worse for Russ in LA right now.
    If they can possibly trade him, they have to. This won't work. Something else? Ya never know.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Haha - Lebron at the podium was hilarious.

Lebron with very little hope. "we ain't on their level. I could have told you before the game started". Do you think you could reach that level? "Where they're at now? I don't know. No, that's what you want to hear from me? No"

Westbrick - "I told them just keep their head up. Keep playing, tough night. I told them I wish I could help them but unfortunately I wasn't in the game to help them. That's why I came here to help them out but unfortunately I haven't been able to do that for them but that's not my call. I can be there as a leader as a voice, whatever is needed for the team and that's what I'll do until my number is called."

Love to see these Fakers lose night after night. Same for the Nets and Novax Irving.
    What is Westbrook talking about? Saying he's not playing? Seems like he has been.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

LeBron and company can only absorb so much of the blame. The roster moves made bringing Westbrook in were terrible. Westbrook and melo are two of the all time cancers on a team in terms of winning bball

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What is Westbrook talking about? Saying he's not playing? Seems like he has been.
    He is being benched in the fourth in favor of players who can shoot and play defense.

Rob Pelinka 100% is at fault here. This is his Frankenstein's monster.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks or suns win again

Why play season?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    LeBron and company can only absorb so much of the blame. The roster moves made bringing Westbrook in were terrible. Westbrook and melo are two of the all time cancers on a team in terms of winning bball
    Who do you think orchestrated those moves?

Your boy LeBrick would be a shitty GM...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

They would win plenty if westbrook wasn't on the team lol. They need Malik's monk to start at PG. Would be a deadly lineup.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Giving up Kuzma and Cadwell-Pope for WestBrick was a killer. Horrible trade. Roster killer.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Str8Mush4Life gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Giving up Kuzma and Cadwell-Pope for WestBrick was a killer. Horrible trade. Roster killer.
    And letting Caruso walk.

They also could have easily signed DeRozan -- he wanted to go there. I think they could have kept Kuzma, Caldwell-Pope, resigned Caruso and signed DeRozan for the money they gave WestBrick. Imagine that. They fukked up so bad.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Who do you think orchestrated those moves?

Your boy LeBrick would be a shitty GM...
    Prove me wrong with facts but I doubt LeBron wanted those bums. Hes a huge racist bitch but he isn't that stupid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And letting Caruso walk.

They also could have easily signed DeRozan -- he wanted to go there. I think they could have kept Kuzma, Caldwell-Pope, resigned Caruso and signed DeRozan for the money they gave WestBrick. Imagine that. They fukked up so bad.
    It will cost them 3 years of tanking before starting to rebuild IMO. Lakers are in a world of hurt. Lebron will retire or bail. They will be stuck with AD maybe and a bunch of scrubs if they are lucky.

WestBrick is signed and paid for the next year also until the Lakers can free up that 40 million a year salary of his.

Lakers are done.. Go Clippers if you are in LA. Clippers kinda suck also but they have more injured talent. .

shadymcgrady

Westbrook blaming Vogel now lmao, his wunderlic score would've been hilarious

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And letting Caruso walk.

Caruso loss was big also. I agree. He was a hard nosed player for the Lakers.

Mac4Lyfe

And letting Caruso walk.

How do you not sign DeRozan? That was an awful move by the Lakers. DeRozan, KCP, Kuzma and Caruso would have been killer. Lebron and AD fukkked up.

Those guys looked like whipped puppies after that game.

Mac4Lyfe

He was benched the entire 4th quarter.. He says he wish he could be out there in the 4th to help but I guess he forgot how awful he was in the first 3 quarters. Man this guy went downhill fast. He got a rebound about 7 feet from the rim and shot a shot that almost knocked the basket off of the stanchion. WTF? His confidence is totally shot. He's washed.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Lebron only needs like 50 more assists to be the only player with 10,000 rebounds, 10,000 assists, and over 35,000 points.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

How do you not sign DeRozan? That was an awful move by the Lakers. DeRozan, KCP, Kuzma and Caruso would have been killer. Lebron and AD fukkked up.

Those guys looked like whipped puppies after that game.
    Getting Westbrook was the dumbest idea. Whoever made that decision needs to be fired.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He was benched the entire 4th quarter.. He says he wish he could be out there in the 4th to help but I guess he forgot how awful he was in the first 3 quarters. Man this guy went downhill fast. He got a rebound about 7 feet from the rim and shot a shot that almost knocked the basket off of the stanchion. WTF? His confidence is totally shot. He's washed.
    That game was already over by the 4th quarter. How about helping before the game is lost.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Getting Westbrook was the dumbest idea. Whoever made that decision needs to be fired.
    LeBron. It was LeBron. And the front office said "sure, boss".
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

12 Last