thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Also if it turns out to not be racist they get away with false accusations.
    Good point, it goes under the rug right away never to be mentioned again
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave thetrinity 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Nothing is going to come of this besides Flores never getting a NFL job again, it's something to talk about for a few days.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I would think Flores has proof of this, wouldn’t you? That’s a strong allegation to make even if it did happen if you can’t prove it. We saw the bill bellicheck messages but I didn’t see anything that can prove that yet.

Also, how dumb is bellicheck? Can’t use a cell phone or what?
    He wouldn't file a lawsuit if he didn't have proof. Remember he has lawyers hired and they coached him on what to say in public based on the evidence they have. Gruden went down because they had evidence against him.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by nick1976 View Post
    on first day of Black History Month
    When is White History Month? Did any whites accomplish things worth celebrating?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    When is White History Month? Did any whites accomplish things worth celebrating?
    It's all the other 11 months. When we talk about the forefathers who owned slaves and wrote the rules we have to follow today by excluding the enslaved people of having the same rights they voted for themselves.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's all the other 11 months. When we talk about the forefathers who owned slaves and wrote the rules we have to follow today by excluding the enslaved people of having the same rights they voted for themselves.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Bill Belichick staged that text to get back at the Giants.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Everything's racist common sense doesn't exist anymore

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    Everything's racist common sense doesn't exist anymore
    Truth spoken!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Bill Belichick staged that text to get back at the Giants.
    Bill when he got the idea to send that text:

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Bill when he got the idea to send that text:

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Will teams be taking a knee during the anthem next season?

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

I guess Steven a smith was going crazy about Hackett going to Denver and Eric bienemy not getting a job. Umm, they are trying to get Aaron rodgers genius. Apparently he loves Hackett
    Hard to tell with Bienemy having Andy Reid and Mahomes there. Kinda like Tom Brady having a QB coach. Read some time ago that teams are still put off by his checkered past and off-field issues.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Nothing is going to come of this besides Flores never getting a NFL job again, it's something to talk about for a few days.
    I almost have no doubt some of his players might speak. It'd be interesting to know if any of them do anonymously, and what they really think. It's no secret he did not get along with Minkah Fitzpatrick, and whether other players did not like him remains to be seen but people do talk about it.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

If he puts a skirt on Biden has a SCOTUS job for him.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

tank for tua

$100k to lose

pete rose wants to know how much was he betting against losses?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Black history month and BET and everything is racist. Yet black people are allowed to own slaves in africa currently. Tired of this shit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

For some reason... I just don't believe the texts are real. Bill Belichick seems like a guy that keeps to himself. I don't even see him as a "texter". Very strange.

Yulia74

tanking for games is not new, all teams do it

nfl owners wont investigate one of their own, believe me

what if flores was betting on the games?

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    tanking for games is not new, all teams do it

nfl owners wont investigate one of their own, believe me

what if flores was betting on the games?

Gruden and Snyder say they won't

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

$100k per game thats $1,100,000, check his bank records

fuking snitch

Yulia74

Goodall should make him turn over his cell phone

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

FDw2l5a-WUAc-E-NW-jpeg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

My take on the whole thing:

The Miami stuff is shady and would be hard to make up. That’s a huge reach that it was racial discrimination though.

The giants thing is a bit different. They interviewed their black candidates. They interviewed daboll. They liked daboll the best. Flores hadn’t interviewed yet. Why even bring him in for a show interview if you don’t have to do it?

Once again, no fan base is going to be happy bringing in a retread that didn’t even make the playoffs his whole career the same year he got fired. Flores was not going to get a job this time around. It was media driven nonsense like always. He was going to have to go back through the system a few years and then would have gotten another shot.
    they still “had” to interview Flores.

Jan. 11 (Tue) – Giants fire Joe Judge as head coach
    Jan. 21 (Fri) – Bills assistant GM Joe Schoen hired as GM
    Jan. 21 (Fri) – Bills OC Brian Daboll interviews with Schoen and Giants’ co-owners via teleconference
    Jan. 22 (Sat) – Bills DC Leslie Frazier interviews via teleconference
    Jan. 23 (Sun) – Bengals DC Lou Anarumo interviews via teleconference
    Jan. 23 (Sun) – Daboll and Frazier’s Buffalo Bills eliminated from playoffs
    Jan. 24 (Mon) – Cowboys DC Dan Quinn interviews in-person. Giants’ first in-person interview for the job.
    Jan. 25 (Tue) – Brian Daboll receives second interview. Interview occurs in-person

*Brian Flores receives text messages from Bill Belichickcongratulating him on becoming next Giants coach even though Flores has not had his interview yet. Belichick’s text messages were intended for Daboll.*
    Jan. 26 (Wed) – Giants DC Patrick Graham interviews. Does not satisfy Rooney Rule since in-house candidate
    Jan. 26 (Wed) – Ex-Dolphins HC Brian Flores has dinner with Schoen
    Jan. 27 (Thu) – Brian Flores interviews (satisfies Rooney Rule because it is in-person with someone outside organization)
    Jan. 27 (Thu) – Dan Quinn announces he is remaining as Cowboys DC
    Jan. 28 (Fri) – Leslie Frazier gets second interview, this time in-person, also satisfying Rooney Rule
    Jan. 28 (Fri) – Daboll hired as head coach

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

My take on the whole thing:

The Miami stuff is shady and would be hard to make up. That’s a huge reach that it was racial discrimination though.

The giants thing is a bit different. They interviewed their black candidates. They interviewed daboll. They liked daboll the best. Flores hadn’t interviewed yet. Why even bring him in for a show interview if you don’t have to do it?

Once again, no fan base is going to be happy bringing in a retread that didn’t even make the playoffs his whole career the same year he got fired. Flores was not going to get a job this time around. It was media driven nonsense like always. He was going to have to go back through the system a few years and then would have gotten another shot.
    Would the Dolphins owner expect a white coach to tank too? Probably, but then that opens up another bag of worms. So you told him to tank and he happens to be black. So that you could purposely hurt his coaching record? Then you fired him because he didn't comply?

The Giants thing is huge. They didn't even give him a fair shot because they already hired another guy. So if they didn't give him a real shot, what makes you think they gave the other black candidates a shot too? Why did they like Daboll? Based on an INTERVIEW? Certainly not based on his coaching record nor Flores' record.

Fan base doing the hiring of coaches now? That would be a horrible excuse for not hiring someone. Plus, Flores was probably the hottest coaching name. Should I bump several threads in this forum that everyone questioned his firing and assumed he would be rehired as a HC immediately? What black coach got fired, went back through the system a few years and then go another shot???

Mac4Lyfe

Yep, racist, race baiting, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic
    The effect of that is that when something actually is one of those things, it gets lumped with all the other nonsense.
    You are totally sick in the head if you can honestly think that the good old boy NFL rich boy club is not all of the above???

The players have been predominantly black for 50 years and you can count the black head coaches on both hands. I'll have to ask you to think about that for a minute because I'm sure you probably think that number is perfectly fine in the last 50 years but shouldn't that be the number in ONE normal year??? Don't get me started on Hispanics, Asians, women, etc. I know you don't think they can do a good job, so why do I even bother.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Giants probably just lose a pick. They’ll be ok. Question is do more coaches come forward?

dolphins may be fukked. They’ll probably take the fall.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    they still “had” to interview Flores.

Jan. 11 (Tue) – Giants fire Joe Judge as head coach
    Jan. 21 (Fri) – Bills assistant GM Joe Schoen hired as GM
    Jan. 21 (Fri) – Bills OC Brian Daboll interviews with Schoen and Giants’ co-owners via teleconference
    Jan. 22 (Sat) – Bills DC Leslie Frazier interviews via teleconference
    Jan. 23 (Sun) – Bengals DC Lou Anarumo interviews via teleconference
    Jan. 23 (Sun) – Daboll and Frazier’s Buffalo Bills eliminated from playoffs
    Jan. 24 (Mon) – Cowboys DC Dan Quinn interviews in-person. Giants’ first in-person interview for the job.
    Jan. 25 (Tue) – Brian Daboll receives second interview. Interview occurs in-person

*Brian Flores receives text messages from Bill Belichickcongratulating him on becoming next Giants coach even though Flores has not had his interview yet. Belichick’s text messages were intended for Daboll.*
    Jan. 26 (Wed) – Giants DC Patrick Graham interviews. Does not satisfy Rooney Rule since in-house candidate
    Jan. 26 (Wed) – Ex-Dolphins HC Brian Flores has dinner with Schoen
    Jan. 27 (Thu) – Brian Flores interviews (satisfies Rooney Rule because it is in-person with someone outside organization)
    Jan. 27 (Thu) – Dan Quinn announces he is remaining as Cowboys DC
    Jan. 28 (Fri) – Leslie Frazier gets second interview, this time in-person, also satisfying Rooney Rule
    Jan. 28 (Fri) – Daboll hired as head coach
    Wow, so the Giants hired Daboll without actually interviewing a black candidate. Belichek really fukked them over.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    FDw2l5a-WUAc-E-NW-jpeg

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are totally sick in the head if you can honestly think that the good old boy NFL rich boy club is not all of the above???

The players have been predominantly black for 50 years and you can count the black head coaches on both hands. I'll have to ask you to think about that for a minute because I'm sure you probably think that number is perfectly fine in the last 50 years but shouldn't that be the number in ONE normal year??? Don't get me started on Hispanics, Asians, women, etc. I know you don't think they can do a good job, so why do I even bother.

NFL could do a better job of getting coaches in the door. There’s limited spots each year and many black coaches or just coaches will go to college or even high school which pays well these days and you can impact the community.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    NFL could do a better job of getting coaches in the door. There’s limited spots each year and many black coaches or just coaches will go to college or even high school which pays well these days and you can impact the community.
    College and High school are both just as bad. There's like 10 in college. What's so crazy is how many coaches can fukk up and still keep getting gigs. How the fukk is Kliff Kingsbury a head coach at ANY level? Who the fukk did Freddie Kitchens get a head coaching job? You have to be very disingenuous if you don't think the NFL doesn't stink in this area.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

The left will love to be on brain flores side no matter what the outcome. They love to make everything racist. They are not happy unless something might be racist.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The left will love to be on brain flores side no matter what the outcome. They love to make everything racist. They are not happy unless something might be racist.
    Demon - please explain to me

1) How in 50 years the NFL has only hired 10 black head coaches

2) How does the Giants already hire a guy and then interviews 3 black guys AFTER the FACT?

3) How does Brian Flores get fired for having a 2 year winning record and winning 8 of his last 9 games?

What does any of the above have to do with Left/Right, Dem/Repub? What side are you on? Very strange that you can't even afford a nice hotel, was on unemployment, cashed stimulus checks but you always side with the rich folks in these matters. Do you hate yourself that much? You are not in their club.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There is not one instance, I could think of, where black management is or could be good for a business.
    Herman Cain turned around several fledgling companies. He was great for a bunch of businesses. Not too smart going to super spreader events though.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Somehow I think there are a lot of holes to this story. Sounds like an attorney just trying to get rich.

First 123456 ... Last