gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Cheapest tickets are over 550 for nose bleeds. Only 6k tickets available. This to me says Rams fans are holding strong. Laker has a niners future for nfc so he is biased. 😂

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Cheapest tickets are over 550 for nose bleeds. Only 6k tickets available. This to me says Rams fans are holding strong. Laker has a niners future for nfc so he is biased. 😂
    $100 each but you won’t have a seat.
    You don’t need a seat at the new stadiums anyways

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

LB, happy new year! I hope you’re enjoying the pandemic and all the crazies it’s bringing out in people. In 22 games in NFL history when a team has beaten another team 2 times in the regular season and has faced them in the playoffs for a third time, their record is 14-8. Speaking of crazies, the Niners have a team full of them: Deebo, Kittle, Greenlaw, Warner, Bosa, Hufanga, Williams, Juszczyk. These guys are playing football like it’s 1985. While it’s a watered down sport from it’s storied past, last I checked, you can still hit and the Niners hit on offense and defence. Go watch the 2 earlier games and look at Stafford’s body language after he gets hit. Buyer beware. This team is better than the 2019 edition right now. They have had 8 days of rest and after playing on ice, this will feel like coming down to sea level after being at 15,000 feet. Good luck ladies.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 01-24-22 at 11:41 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sf huge here

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you're talking just for the "business side" of the NFL....

I think the NFL wants LA Rams VS Kansas City..... and the Rams to be naturally "HOME" for the Super Bowl.... all the money will come in on the RAMS being at home... KC will blow them the fukk out.

Anything else... won't be good for Super Bowl ratings.

San Francisco VS Kansas City??? Nobody fukking cares.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    LB, happy new year! I hope you’re enjoying the pandemic and all the crazies it’s bringing out in people. In 22 games in NFL history when a team has beaten another team 2 times in the regular season and has faced them in the playoffs for a third time, their record is 14-8. Speaking of crazies, the Niners have a team full of them: Deebo, Kittle, Greenlaw, Warner, Bosa, Hufanga, Williams, Juszczyk. These guys are playing football like it’s 1985. While it’s a watered down sport from it’s storied past, last I checked, you can still hit and the Niners hit on offense and defence. Go watch the 2 earlier games and look at Stafford’s body language after he gets hit. Buyer beware. This team is better than the 2019 edition right now. They have had 8 days of rest and after playing on ice, this will feel like coming down to sea level after being at 15,000 feet. Good luck ladies.
    Do you think this niners team is better than the 2019 version of San Fran? I personally on the train of Niners to win it all, this is a revenge tour of the niners, will find out soon if that comes true.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    again i remind you NO WC teams that plyed AWAY final week ever gets to a SB plus 49ers lost 4 games in a row

Rams get to play in own home vs Chiefs but aint goona win

omg how lucky they got at end of TB blowing a 24 points lead got 1 long pass in to kick a FG time experied

another system came in Teams that ate a bagel never getting to play in SB T B ate a 9-0 bagel vs saints

if they werent so brutally inured and misisng weapons on O line and offense they might have pulled ir off then they get SF at home and get to superbowl n mahoomes revenges last years loss at TB

WC teams that played away Patriots --- GONE in WC round ....Steelers at Balty POOF at KC as a huge 12 point dog

0-2 now it's going to be 0-3
    penetrate outa here with that billshit nonsense. Your chiefs got extremely lucky to be able to tie the game with 13 seconds, if not for the brain fart of bills coaching staff, y’all would of been dead. And then not to mention the luck to win the coin toss, 1 out of a million chance probably, congrats on the lottery draw, but your analysis is still beyond garbage.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Rams get to play in SHARED Home field so it's NOT truly thier OWN better go read MY NEW thread about teams that played away final weeks and teams that lost 4 or more games in a row astounding % 100% and ATS they all NEVER Played in a SB

I never seen a WC team WIN 4 str8 road games plus more injured after playing in freezing cold @ GB

as MUCH as i detest Rams team fpr patetic ats results vs NON playoff teams and the old worn out defnse they had had to go sign retired defender weddle who did shit for them at Tampa bay

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Chiefs winning is easiest choice.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Garrapolo coming in cold. Stafford's got a new lease on life and a monkey off his back...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Carl Cheffers scheduled to be the ref in this match up.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    penetrate outa here with that billshit nonsense. Your chiefs got extremely lucky to be able to tie the game with 13 seconds, if not for the brain fart of bills coaching staff, y’all would of been dead. And then not to mention the luck to win the coin toss, 1 out of a million chance probably, congrats on the lottery draw, but your analysis is still beyond garbage.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry YOUR BILLS BET LOST waaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sk0002

like your packers? wuhhhh????

sk0002

if you got balls, gimme a figure, i take your bet on your rams to beat Niners, I will take Niners all day. if you got balls, let me know.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    if you got balls, gimme a figure, i take your bet on your rams to beat Niners, I will take Niners all day. if you got balls, let me know.
    if i could have 3rd party hold funds to make sure either of us collect $100

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Where have u been

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    Rams running game is so inconsistent and Akers is good for a fumble or two each game

Rams should just throw all game
    That is one of their weak spots.
    But San Fran will have to score more than has been their usual
    because the Rams passing game is excellent.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Jimmy G. better than Stafford? Common man. You really can't believe that. It doesn't 100% mean Stafford wins because he's better but Jimmy G. is NOT a better QB than Stafford.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Rams get to play in SHARED Home field so it's NOT truly thier OWN better go read MY NEW thread about teams that played away final weeks and teams that lost 4 or more games in a row astounding % 100% and ATS they all NEVER Played in a SB

I never seen a WC team WIN 4 str8 road games plus more injured after playing in freezing cold @ GB

as MUCH as i detest Rams team fpr patetic ats results vs NON playoff teams and the old worn out defnse they had had to go sign retired defender weddle who did shit for them at Tampa bay

There have been a few all-road playoff teams that won the SB and made it to the SB.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    $100 each but you won’t have a seat.
    You don’t need a seat at the new stadiums anyways
    I have seats already but thanks. I'm right below Corona beach house.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

welcome back laker. Feel the same way

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you're talking just for the "business side" of the NFL....

I think the NFL wants LA Rams VS Kansas City..... and the Rams to be naturally "HOME" for the Super Bowl.... all the money will come in on the RAMS being at home... KC will blow them the fukk out.

Anything else... won't be good for Super Bowl ratings.

San Francisco VS Kansas City??? Nobody fukking cares.
    All 3 teams have been in recent SB's. So, it really doesn't matter that much. The only team that nobody is giving a chance to is Cinncy. They haven't been beaten yet.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    welcome back laker. Feel the same way
    This place ain't the same without LB.
    (I'm still on the other side this game but it's all good)

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Cincy has no chance. KC has shown they can score at will. Bengals can't keep up. Jimmy G sucks, SF really needs to get rid of him, way too expensive for what he brings to the table which really is very little. Stafford is obviously better than Garapollo, but that doesn't mean they'll win this weekend. I think Rams are pretty overrated so I'm taking Niners ML and points. Them beating a well rested Packers team wasn't just a fluke, although I didn't expect myself.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

LB back with a vengeance!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Rams bar fans in San Francisco, elsewhere from buying NFC championship game tickets

JASON OWENS
    January 23, 2022, 2:24 PM

Rams vs. Buccaneers highlights Divisional Round

Watch the Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers highlights during the Divisional Round of the 2021 season. This game is streaming live on the Yahoo Sports mobile app, or on NFL.com

When the Green Bay Packers lost on Saturday, the Los Angeles Rams' sales department was ready.
    Saturday's result ensured that the winner of Sunday's NFC divisional round playoff game between the Rams and Tampa Bay Buccaneers would host the NFC championship game. In a show of optimism, the Rams were promoting ticket sales on Sunday morning before their 30-27 victory. With one caveat.
    No 49ers fans allowed. At least the ones who live in San Francisco — or anywhere else outside of Los Angeles. Facing the prospect of 49ers fans filling up SoFi Stadium, the Rams limited ticket sales strictly to residents of Los Angeles. Anyone attempting to purchase tickets was greeted with a warning stating the ground rules:

Rams tickets
    "Public sales to the game at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA will be restricted to residents of the Greater Los Angeles region. Residency will be based on credit card billing address at checkout. Orders by residents outside of the Greater Los Angeles region will be canceled without notice and given refunds."
    What defines "Greater Los Angeles region" wasn't made clear. But it surely doesn't include the Bay Area. 49ers fans made a strong showing during a Week 18 win at Los Angeles that clinched San Francisco's playoff berth. The Rams would like to avoid a repeat scenario.
    After the Rams won, the wife of left tackle Andrew Whitworth upped the ante. Melissa Whitworth offered to buy tickets on the secondary market to keep them out of the hands of 49ers fans.

How other teams handled ticket sales

The Rams weren't the only team jumping the gun on ticket sales Sunday morning. The Bucs also offered tickets to a game they ultimately won't host. But they seemed less concerned about traveling 49ers fans. There was no such restriction noted on their ticket sales.
    The AFC saw the same scenario play out when the top-seeded Tennessee Titans lost to the Cincinnati Bengals on Saturday, meaning Sunday's winner between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs would host next week's conference championship. Unlike the NFC, neither franchise got ahead of itself. There were no championship game tickets to be found on either team's website Sunday morning.

In the event of a win over the Bucs, the Rams don't want to see a repeat of Week 18 at SoFi Stadium. (Brian Rothmuller/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

Wargasm
    Wargasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Like literally none

...The Rams are overrated. They have names. Sf has grit. ...
    I will take the Niners physical receivers over Rams finesse receivers any day.

Wargasm
    Wargasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Cincy has no chance. KC has shown they can score at will. Bengals can't keep up. Jimmy G sucks, SF really needs to get rid of him, way too expensive for what he brings to the table which really is very little. Stafford is obviously better than Garapollo, but that doesn't mean they'll win this weekend. I think Rams are pretty overrated so I'm taking Niners ML and points. Them beating a well rested Packers team wasn't just a fluke, although I didn't expect myself.
    They also got an extra day of rest. And the "travel" is literally a 45 minutes plane ride.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Sf has zero shot to lose vs the rams

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

49ers Defense held #1 ranked offense Dallas to 17 points and Packers (undefeated in Lambeau Field) to just 10 points. Both games were on the road for SF.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Rams will have no home field advantage here, in fact it's probably 60%+ SF fans on Sunday.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

i like the 49ers in this spot! give me the points!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

DSM Analytics has 49ers by ​3.4 points

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Offer to NINER BACKERS:

500 points I send to you if the Niners Win by 1 pt or more.

Just 250 points you send to me if the Rams win by 1 pt or more.

Game must go 55 mins or more to be official.

That is -200 ML for me and +200 ML for you.

you will not get that anywhere.

First 123 Last