tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

49ers just lucky to win 2game in playoffs

49ers just too lucky to win 2game in playoffs,I think Jimmy Garopplo is very worst quarterback in the NFL,but it doesn’t matter,sometimes you just need lucky to win the champion.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tmoible View Post
    49ers just too lucky to win 2game in playoffs,I think Jimmy Garopplo is very worst quarterback in the NFL,but it doesn’t matter,sometimes you just need lucky to win the champion.
    They weren't lucky in the Dallas game, they ran all over Dallas, Garapollo just made the game look closer than it was with the horrible interception. They were lucky against Green Bay. Zero chance they win if not for the blocked field goal and blocked punt.

Agree, their offense is trash when they can't run. Garapollo won't be starting in the NFL in 2 years.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

I like Jennings; they have to get him involved

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

imagine if Jimmy G beats dak, rodgers brady and mahomes. that would be something

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

It's crazy to think the Niners were one Rams' first down away from being eliminated in week 18.

SF had to punt with 1:50 left down 24-17 with three TOs. The Rams played it safe, ran 3 times into the line and punted. Niners then drive 85 yards in 4 plays with no timeouts to force OT.

Pretty amazing, if Rams win today, they'll need to beat SF to get to the Super Bowl when they could have eliminated them with one first down in the last game.

Niners also lost twice to Arizona and twice to Seattle and they are one win from the Super Bowl.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Jimmy G starting to manage the game well and rely on the running game and that stout SF defense. I remember a Tampa Bay team long ago with a crap QB that did the same and won a superbowl.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What do you mean lucky? They held the best offense in the league and the MVP QB in one TD and one FG at their home?

You can't do this by luck only.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18965

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    It's crazy to think the Niners were one Rams' first down away from being eliminated in week 18.

SF had to punt with 1:50 left down 24-17 with three TOs. The Rams played it safe, ran 3 times into the line and punted. Niners then drive 85 yards in 4 plays with no timeouts to force OT.

Pretty amazing, if Rams win today, they'll need to beat SF to get to the Super Bowl when they could have eliminated them with one first down in the last game.

Niners also lost twice to Arizona and twice to Seattle and they are one win from the Super Bowl.
    If the Rams had won in Week 18 the Saints would be in instead of the 49ers. I don't think the Saints would have won a playoff game and I wouldn't have liked the Rams chances in Green Bay. The Rams still have to win on Sunday but if they do having the 49ers in the playoffs will ironically have given them their best chance of reaching the Super Bowl.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The defense has played well in the playoffs. If only Jimmy G were lucky instead of Schleprock.

Goldenboy73
    Goldenboy73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8768

Packers losing and now I do not know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

I still can't believe the Packers got bounced 1st round at home in zero degree weather in these playoffs by the sunshine SF team.

Just WOW!! Still mind blowing.