JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Meat told her what's up!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So what is it than he won't do? What is that? Bet on -170 ML?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So what is it than he won't do? What is that? Bet on -170 ML?
    He literally says in the song what he won’t do. Like 5 different things he won’t do throughout the song.

Look up the lyrics.

He probably just forgot to mention the -170 ML.

Meat Loaf would probably be on the 49ers tonight.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    are you sure? He was against vaccine mandates which every decent person is.
    He was NOT vaccinated which means he was against getting the vax which means he was an antivaxxer. He was not a vocal, don't get the vaccine guy but he did not get it, which by definition means he was against getting it.

Do you know how many vaccines are mandated to go to school? Well you probably wouldn't know in that shithole island of yours but here you have to have about a dozen vaccines. They are mandated. Maybe you need to redefine decent because anyone that thinks Meatloaf should not have been vaccinated is a complete asshole. He fit the definition of someone who HAS to get the shots. Anything less is indecent.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Where has it been reported that he was not vaccinated? You can be against vaccine mandates but still choose to get the vaccine for yourself,.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Doublethink View Post
    Exercise is the important key. If anything walk around the block once or twice. Do some simple calisthenics. Just get off your butt. Knock off some food calories. You may not notice u are losing lbs. but you will notice the most important thing is you are not gaining any.
    How about getting vaccinated to prevent dying from a fukkking virus???

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Are you telling me that the singer of Bat Out of Hell album may have died from a virus trasmitted to humans by bats?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Where has it been reported that he was not vaccinated? You can be against vaccine mandates but still choose to get the vaccine for yourself,.
    He died of COVID. Only people dying of Covid are unvaxxed.

If you are against mandates, you are against saving dumb people like MeatLoaf who just don't get it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Are you telling me that the singer of Bat Out of Hell album may have died from a virus trasmitted to humans by bats?
    That's bat shit crazy.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That's bat shit crazy.

Two bats were hanging upside down in a cave. The first bat asks the second, “Do you remember the worst day of your life?” “I sure do,” said the second bat. “It was the day I had diarrhea.”
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

Doublethink
    Doublethink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1446

Mac

What r u fckn talkin bout? We were talking about losing weight. Nothing said here had anything to do about Covid vax.
    Last edited by Doublethink; 01-22-22 at 10:12 PM. Reason: check

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fat Bastards die young. Simple as that. Meat and Madden lived longer then expected IMO.

They both were blessed being fat their entire lives eating cheese burgers and what not and living as long as they did.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He was NOT vaccinated which means he was against getting the vax which means he was an antivaxxer.
    Mac ur about as logical as a hot 20 something chick with perfect and a bad coke habit

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If you are against mandates, you are against saving dumb people like MeatLoaf who just don't get it.
    You are so full of shit that it's leaking out of your ears.

This is just one of 1,000's

Fully vaccinated man dies from COVID-19 after month in hospital

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Mac ur about as logical as a hot 20 something chick with perfect and a bad coke habit
    Lol.. Mac always reaching with BS....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Black is white

North is South

Up is Down

Me saying those things doesn't make them true any more than you saying your falsehoods makes them true.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You are so full of shit that it's leaking out of your ears.

This is just one of 1,000's

Fully vaccinated man dies from COVID-19 after month in hospital

Kermit... From your post it says 185 million fully vaccinated Americans, 6,617 vaccinated have died. You do the fukking math.

PLUS How many times have I had to tell you that the J&J is bullshit. I don't even consider that vaccinated. This man had J&J. God help him. You said you were getting the shot. You better get Moderna like I mentioned. Very few breakthroughs. All these cases you see are mostly J&J then Phizer. The CDC won't tell you that shit but just look around you.

Mac4Lyfe

Out of 370 million people in the US. Compare that to almost 1 million others? And like I said, most of them are most certainly from J&J one shot which is bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Doublethink View Post
    What r u fckn talkin bout? We were talking about losing weight. Nothing said here had anything to do about Covid vax.
    Meat Loaf was fat. Him and half the US are fat, most are obese. Sure he could have lost weight BUT if he was vaccinated he would still be alive today. Are you saying he died because he was fat? I don't think you'll see that on his death certificate.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Is she vaccinated. lol

A hospital down the street from me had 382 people die from Covid last year. 373 were unvaxxed. 9 were vaccinated and ZERO were vaccinated and boosted. So, yes 9 people vaxxed died of Covid. Will vaxxed people die? Of course but the numbers are so low and like I said above if you dig deeper (which the leaders that be obviously don't want you to know) I bet those 9 dead were J&J. The media won't say it, the CDC won't say it but J&J is least effective and IMO not worth taking.

I have several friends who have had breakthroughs. I know none that had Moderna. Most were J&J and some Phizer. Now one of my good friends that is a nurse in a covid ward, she said she's seen folks come in with Moderna but who knows their real stories. They may say MRNA thinking it's Moderna. Some people lie and say they were vaccinated when they clearly are not, for fear of being shamed.

If this government was smart they would put out more information on who got what shot and how effective are they working but like I said, there's a reason they won't.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

I enjoyed his music, only saw him twice, once with Karla and more recently with Patti.I would have liked to see him with Ellen Foley. While I dont consider "Bat" a top 10 all time album I do consider "Paradise" a top 10 song. Lyrics are sooooo neatly written, great tune with great presentation on stage. I must have listened to it 200 times and never tire of hearing it, even again today. Now, he joins Phil upstairs.I am sorry to see hm go. RIP. Yes, rough musical stretch recently, Ronnie Spector, one of my all time favorite gals and now Meat.
    Last edited by THE HITMAN; 01-23-22 at 09:27 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Meatloaf was a martyr. He died for the cause of unvaccination. Nothing wrong with putting your theory at test. I'm all for it. Then you pay the unltimate price for being wrong.

You want not to wear a seat belt and crash your car on a wall because your anti-government regulations? Go ahead and do it. Prove them wrong!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Meatloaf was a martyr. He died for the cause of unvaccination. Nothing wrong with putting your theory at test. I'm all for it. Then you pay the unltimate price for being wrong.

You want not to wear a seat belt and crash your car on a wall because your anti-government regulations? Go ahead and do it. Prove them wrong!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Grifter4Lyfe View Post
    Meat Loaf was fat. Him and half the US are fat, most are obese. Sure he could have lost weight BUT if he was vaccinated he would still be alive today. Are you saying he died because he was fat? I don't think you'll see that on his death certificate.
    you have absolutely no proof of that but you still say it as a fact.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Your bat shit crazy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pavy I like ya bud but I think you need to sack up with Mac in some cheesy motel in the hood and get high and contemplate over all the BS both you fools are spewing out on SBR lately.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pavy I like ya bud but I think you need to sack up with Mac in some cheesy motel in the hood and get high and contemplate over all the BS both you fools are spewing out on SBR lately.
    You posted this? Think about who the fool is in this thread:

"Fat Bastards die young. Simple as that. Meat and Madden lived longer then expected IMO.

They both were blessed being fat their entire lives eating cheese burgers and what not and living as long as they did.

"

DwightShrute

You posted this? Think about who the fool is on this thread:

"Fat Bastards die young. Simple as that. Meat and Madden lived longer then expected IMO.

"

stevenash

Here you go Dwight, last one, then I have to move on to footfall.
    The back story to this is Meat rarely performed "Crying Out Loud" on stage.
    For one thing it's much to difficult an arrangement to do publicly.
    But it's one of his favorites even though it's torture on the throat.

Once again, that's the Melbourne Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra backing him up. (Patti Russo again on backing vocals)
    The full orchestra.
    And Meatloaf out vocals one of the greatest orchestras in the world.

Be patient with this, it's an elongated 12 minute crescendo that comes together at 6:00
    (worth the wait, trust me)
    This is my favorite Meatloaf live performance, without a doubt.

Not for nothing, the props Meatloaf pays the orchestra at the end is pure class.

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Here you go Dwight, last one, then I have to move on to footfall.
    The back story to this is Meat rarely performed "Crying Out Loud" on stage.
    For one thing it's much to difficult an arrangement to do publicly.
    But it's one of his favorites even though it's torture on the throat.

Once again, that's the Melbourne Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra backing him up. (Patti Russo again on backing vocals)
    The full orchestra.
    And Meatloaf out vocals one of the greatest orchestras in the world.

Be patient with this, it's an elongated 12 minute crescendo that comes together at 6:00
    (worth the wait, trust me)
    This is my favorite Meatloaf live performance, without a doubt.

Not for nothing, the props Meatloaf pays the orchestra at the end is pure class.

Ya I seen that video a couple years ago. I even have it in my saved music section on my YouTube page. I love that song and I was surprised he hadn't sung it live for so long.

stevenash

^
    "I'm in the middle of nowhere, near the end of the line"
    Prophetic, huh?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Meat was very theatrical. I'll say that about him. Should have done Broadway or some shiit. Seems like that was his passion. He did try his hand in acting after all.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Meat was very theatrical. I'll say that about him. Should have done Broadway or some shiit. Seems like that was his passion. He did try his hand in acting after all.
    He did Broadway too.

Bat out of Hell "The Musical" did pretty well.

Meatloaf was not a one trick pony novelty act.
    He was the real deal, he knew, just not understood, but knew every aspect of the game.
    And he hired accordingly.
    The results speak for themselves.

His follow up to Bat out of Hell did alright too.
    It's rare to follow up a monster debut album with a second.

Boston couldn't do it, and their debut was one of the top ten debut albums of all time.

Zep did it.
    Killers followed up "Hot Fuss" with "Sam's Town"
    That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

First 123456 Last