YTD: 79-86-2, -13.57

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

First Half NCAAB Pick Addition

4 NCAA Basketball Plays Friday

Youngstown State +8 -108
    Robert Morris / IPFW OVER 145 -108
    Robert Morris / IPFW OVER 70 -110 (First Half)
    Nevada -1 -108

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Didn’t even type these games up. The public volume is so dry that anyone who knows more and has more $ can do whatever they want with these games/ lines. So if I bet them I would get smoked and have no read. If I used a system I would imagine it would be impossible as well bc it’s impossible to tell why the lines are where they are in the first place given all the games a pro would use to get the best line/ set up

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153408

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Didn’t even type these games up. The public volume is so dry that anyone who knows more and has more $ can do whatever they want with these games/ lines. So if I bet them I would get smoked and have no read. If I used a system I would imagine it would be impossible as well bc it’s impossible to tell why the lines are where they are in the first place given all the games a pro would use to get the best line/ set up
    are you saying that volume on CBB is low across the board, or just these specific matchups that LT is playing?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    are you saying that volume on CBB is low across the board, or just these specific matchups that LT is playing?
    Mostly these whacky schools that no one cares about. The saying goes “those are the markets that sharps exploit since odds makers have less information/ more room for error” — which is true if you’re the best of the best and stay ahead of the books. For the other 99.9% of us, we are better betting mainstream teams that have huge volume (if you wanted to really do it right you would wait and wait and only bet when Joe Lunchbox turns on the TV). Bc high volume and the public give me an idea of how to read the games. Anything else, I’m just going to get faked out by someone smarter/ the littlest things/ seeing ghosts that aren’t there

This is just my 2 cents — I’m simply saying that if ppl are losing $ in these conferences it could be what I’m saying above, rather than how well you can pick games (may be better off not even looking at the lines in these). In the big games — I’m very streaky win/ lose but it’s always consistent

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153408

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Mostly these whacky schools that no one cares about. The saying goes “those are the markets that sharps exploit since odds makers have less information/ more room for error” — which is true if you’re the best of the best and stay ahead of the books. For the other 99.9% of us, we are better betting mainstream teams that have huge volume (if you wanted to really do it right you would wait and wait and only bet when Joe Lunchbox turns on the TV). Bc high volume and the public give me an idea of how to read the games. Anything else, I’m just going to get faked out by someone smarter/ the littlest things/ seeing ghosts that aren’t there

This is just my 2 cents — I’m simply saying that if ppl are losing $ in these conferences it could be what I’m saying above, rather than how well you can pick games (may be better off not even looking at the lines in these). In the big games — I’m very streaky win/ lose but it’s always consistent
    ok yes, that's what i thought you meant but wasn't sure. yeah, the small conferences' markets are obviously the least efficient... which makes them so attractive to certain bettors while so dangerous for books.