thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Hey, what was the spread in that game?
    Yeah, let's make a bet. I say you will not be able to wager Rams +250 vs. Packers at any major book (Pinny or Bookmaker) at any time.

We can each make an exception if a top 3 player for either team doesn't play. Stafford, Kupp, Donald. Rodgers, Adams, Jones. Something like that.
    About 6.75, but all of that is way above his head.
    Your sports comments are as dumb as your political comments.

A 6 to 7 point underdog will be between +250 to +300 on the moneyline.

I guarantee you the spread won't be 2.5 which it was the last time these teams played in Green Bay.

The Packers dominated and won by 8, the previous spread was clearly wrong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Your sports comments are as dumb as your political comments.

A 6 to 7 point underdog will be between +250 to +300 on the moneyline.

I guarantee you the spread won't be 2.5 which it was the last time these teams played in Green Bay.

The Packers dominated and won by 8, the previous spread was clearly wrong.
    You said 5 to 6 now you say 6 to 7. Get your story straight and then come back. 6 doesn't get you +250.

Absent major injury, line should be between -3.5 to -4.5. Somewhere between +160 to +200. Never +250. Big difference.

thomorino

You said 5 to 6 now you say 6 to 7. Get your story straight and then come back. 6 doesn't get you +250.

Absent major injury, line should be between -3.5 to -4.5. Somewhere between +160 to +200. Never +250. Big difference.
    6 and 6.5 point underdogs can frequently be +240 to +260. You are unintelligent.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

6 and 6.5 point underdogs can frequently be +240 to +260. You are unintelligent.
    You said 5 to 6, now you moved to 6 to 6.5. 6 will never get you +250 or even +240. 6.5 maybe will get you +240 tops. Keep moving the ball and you might get something right by accident.

thomorino

You said 5 to 6, now you moved to 6 to 6.5. 6 will never get you +250 or even +240. 6.5 maybe will get you +240 tops. Keep moving the ball and you might get something right by accident.
    You already changed your story from saying the spread would be the same as it was when these teams previously played.

Shut up, you are unintelligent. +6 and +250 are not uncommon at all.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You already changed your story from saying the spread would be the same as it was when these teams previously played.

Shut up, you are unintelligent. +6 and +250 are not uncommon at all.
    I never said that. Please paste where I said that. I said they'd be about +170 vs. GB.

Show me the game with simultaneous +6 and +250 ML.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

You are not intelligent. The Packers if healthy will be at least -5 if not -6 against the Rams at home. Which be around +250 moneyline.

thomorino

I never said that. Please paste where I said that. I said they'd be about +170 vs. GB.

Show me the game with simultaneous +6 and +250 ML.
    It is very common for a moneyline on a game with a 6 or 6.5 point line to be +250. Stop talking.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

you really think Tampa bay loses twice to this shit team ........... I said eraly on and I say it again this aint NO weak pos QB that lost his 1st playoff game or 5 games out of last 6 IT's TOM BRADY even without players on OFFENSE they sipt out the eagles bad as an 7 point fav down from 8.5 Rams are a weak fake team look at thier cupcake schedule IF they Beat TB next game @ Packers see ya later Stafford gets hammered as he alwys did when playing in Green bay

IM backing Brady and Bruce Arians who been around the nfl lots of jobs HC differnt teams

and THE 2nd Host city goes away and every dope that bet the rams said omg no they looked worse than the Panthers

Just 3 weeks ago they barely won at Ravens facing numb nuts backup QB Huntley then gave up a 17-3 lead at Half time to the worst team ever in playoffs the 49ers

LOOK at Thier schedule full of cupcakes

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    you really think Tampa bay loses twice to this shit team ........... I said eraly on and I say it again this aint NO weak pos QB that lost his 1st playoff game or 5 games out of last 6 IT's TOM BRADY even without players on OFFENSE they sipt out the eagles bad as an 7 point fav down from 8.5 Rams are a weak fake team look at thier cupcake schedule IF they Beat TB next game @ Packers see ya later Stafford gets hammered as he alwys did when playing in Green bay

IM backing Brady and Bruce Arians who been around the nfl lots of jobs HC differnt teams

and THE 2nd Host city goes away and every dope that bet the rams said omg no they looked worse than the Panthers

Just 3 weeks ago they barely won at Ravens facing numb nuts backup QB Huntley then gave up a 17-3 lead at Half time to the worst team ever in playoffs the 49ers

LOOK at Thier schedule full of cupcakes
    Tampa Bay's schedule was easier than the Rams. If Wirfs can't play against the Rams defensive front it will be tough for them.

OldBill

OK YOU take all time loser STAFFORD I'll Take Brady .yes Tamapa had WEak schedule so did the rams

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    OK YOU take all time loser STAFFORD I'll Take Brady .yes Tamapa had WEak schedule so did the rams
    Stafford is a loser, but the Bucs are beat to shit on offense.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Was Nick Foles a Super Bowl QB? Or Trent Dilfer? Brad Johnson?

Is he better than Jimmy G? Tannehill? Prescott? Murray? Murray was exposed big time yesturday. Prescott we've seen the same result every year. Tannehill has improved a lot no question and that run game helps him a ton. I still put Staffy ahead of all thee above. He's 100% the best left after Allen, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady. There is a gap after those top 4 obviously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Stafford is a loser, but the Bucs are beat to shit on offense.
    If the injured front OL line of Tampa Bay can't protect old Tom Brady then the Rams do have a chance. Big if though?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Johhny might be onto to something

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If the injured front OL line of Tampa Bay can't protect old Tom Brady then the Rams do have a chance. Big if though?
    Once again, I'd be worried about the Rams a little bit because they don't play as good on grass as they would in that dome and neitiher has Stafford over his career. Bucs Defense has returned to form. Not challenged that much because Hurts is not a Pro Ready passing QB. But, they got their big guns back. A little bit weak at the cornerback position from injuries. Outside that, Bucs d is dangerous right now again. Suh still there too. People just worry about Godwin, Fournette, and Jones being out. Brown missed most the year anyway even though he's now cut. Not sure they lose that much at RB right now and Jones might return, not sure of Fournette.

As I've always said, you're not going to make a living betting against Brady in the playoffs. Not that he doesn't lose on occasion, but you'd be busted out lifetime if you bet against him for his whole career. Keep that in mind as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Once again, I'd be worried about the Rams a little bit because they don't play as good on grass as they would in that dome and neitiher has Stafford over his career. Bucs Defense has returned to form. Not challenged that much because Hurts is not a Pro Ready passing QB. But, they got their big guns back. A little bit weak at the cornerback position from injuries. Outside that, Bucs d is dangerous right now again. Suh still there too. People just worry about Godwin, Fournette, and Jones being out. Brown missed most the year anyway even though he's now cut. Not sure they lose that much at RB right now and Jones might return, not sure of Fournette.

As I've always said, you're not going to make a living betting against Brady in the playoffs. Not that he doesn't lose on occasion, but you'd be busted out lifetime if you bet against him for his whole career. Keep that in mind as well.
    Good points!! Bottom line tough as hell to bet against the GOAT come playoff time at home.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

I don't trust Tampas secondary, Murphy bunning is likely out again. Hurts is trash, last week meant nothing.

OldBill

ON 2nd thoght i forgot Tampa Bay ate a bagel 9-0 by saints and i'm backing Rams to win this DIV round because even tho they made the eagles look stupid that was Jalen hurtz and a rookie HC

Rams M L for me period

and soon as spread goes to packers - 3 vs rams i hammer it with every dime i have available

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The Titans are the worst #1 seed in NFL history from what I researched so far.
    They beat 7 playoff teams from Wild Card until now and 4 are playing this weekend. Beat 8 teams with a winning record. Worst #1 seed of all time. Im not saying they will advance but they have a good team.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

They'll go to green bay and get slaughtered like last year

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The only thing that I've observed since last Monday night was the opening line on the individual Team Totals:

Tampa Bay opened at pinnacle U26.5 -119 / +102

It hasn't budged at all and it's almost Friday night... No juice movement... nothing. Where as other books have moved Tampa Bay to 25.5. So... is pinnacle expecting Over 26.5 Tampa Bay team total??

Where as...

Most books opened with LA Rams O22.5 -123 / +105 and again.... getting juice on the Over.... Are they expecting LA Rams to score a lot less points???

All the other NFL games individual totals have moved.... whether it be more vig... or a half a point movement.

So, if you have the Rams in this game.... (which I was leaning towards).... you have a lot to worry about. It all rests on Stafford's arm... that's the scary part.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

I like titans packers rams to all win

chiefs bills is a toss up imo

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you're scaring me again johnny

Goldenboy73
    Goldenboy73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8768

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    They beat 7 playoff teams from Wild Card until now and 4 are playing this weekend. Beat 8 teams with a winning record. Worst #1 seed of all time. Im not saying they will advance but they have a good team.
    Good points. Titans losing to the Jets and Texans doesn't seem right. Bills losing to the Jags as well.
    Has there ever been a Super Bowl winning team that lost to a very bad team during the regular season?

johnnyvegas13

Thx niners

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    They'll go to green bay and get slaughtered like last year
    Ya ur prob right ...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Ya ur prob right ...
    Johnny, your Future gained nice +EV today.

Win Sunday, and you play at Home. Good Luck, pal.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy73 View Post
    I met Brent at South Point. Great guy, you know he's just a regular-guy that loves the action.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Johnny, your Future gained nice +EV today.

Win Sunday, and you play at Home. Good Luck, pal.
    ya win tmr and they r home free so to speak

bucs have big o line problems for this gm

johnnyvegas13

Huge gm ...

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

The Books opening line is trying to tell you something?
    Tampa is more than likely to go down than is LA. [No Tom Brady!]

And of course if they do, the Books can order more Lamborghinis' to be delivered directly to thier doorsteps.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They get past the Bucs today they got a legit shot Johnny..

It's just very hard to put too much faith in Stafford closing the super bowl deal though. Stafford really can't be trusted in the crunch and everyone knows this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

johnnyvegas13

Taking rams and bills today

who woulda thought all 4 road teams would win

First 123456 ... Last