BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

What a fukkin idiot Staley calling that timeout in OT.

Raiders obviously playing for the tie. Carr admitted it in his interview after.

And Carr said the San Diego timeout totally changed the Raiders mindset.

If I was a SD player I’d so be calling out the head coach in the locker room. If I’m Herbert or someone they can’t cut I go to the owner and tell him I’m never playing another snap for that idiot again.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

he got the call from the guys in charge

big ben must get in

how happy are they that the raiders kicker hadn't missed the entire season with a game on the line for the tie or win

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

SD players worked so hard to get to OT.... and the coach said "penetrate you no playoffs for all you guys!"

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

big ben must get in

how happy are they that the raiders kicker hadn't missed the entire season with a game on the line for the tie or win
    why do we even care if big ben plays a playoff game.. the hell is wrong with people

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

big ben must get in

Stop with that conspiracy nonsense. Plenty of calls went agaisnt the Raiders down the stretch.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24810

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    What a fukkin idiot Staley calling that timeout in OT.

Raiders obviously playing for the tie. Carr admitted it in his interview after.

And Carr said the San Diego timeout totally changed the Raiders mindset.

If I was a SD player I’d so be calling out the head coach in the locker room. If I’m Herbert or someone they can’t cut I go to the owner and tell him I’m never playing another snap for that idiot again.
    Haha, great post. Read my play-by-play notes in other thread. I was saying as Much.

When Raiders got a 1st down and out to midfield, they were playing for Win/Tie. Run the ball, run the clock.

Lincoln Kennedy criticized Carr for not audibling out of one run, but Lincoln was wrong. It was battle against the clock.

Yes. After the 2min warning, the game is effectively over with. Watch how the clock was bleeding.

You are right. SD HC is a dope. Herbert ALMOST bailed his ass out.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

False

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    why do we even care if big ben plays a playoff game.. the hell is wrong with people
    steelers fan base is HUGE

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

big ben must get in

No. Just a massive choke job by the coach.

No timeout the Chargers are in the playoffs right now. Timeout equaled them being out. Bottom line.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Stop with that conspiracy nonsense. Plenty of calls went agaisnt the Raiders down the stretch.
    Yeah, not conspiracy. Just a dumb HC. These guys mangle game-situations all the time.

Just that this was on the big stage. He screwed his team big time.

Read the SBR forum. Most guys knew the playoff permutations. The last few plays should have been Run, Stuff Run, Bleed Clock. Not too complicated.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

steelers fan base is HUGE
    Not for this shit team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

big ben = IN playoffs final season

raiders = PLAYOFFS after madden died

even if it isn't actually happening like I'm saying.... i WOULD BE WINNING BETS if i bet steelers today and raiders.... WINNING BETS

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Not for this shit team.
    everyone who i know and is a steelers fan was still watching every game late in the season and praying for playoffs... and that's a lot of people as I live in Ohio
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

if there would have been a tie who would kc have played 1st round either raiders or chargers right seem if thats the case a tie is the last thing youd want

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

That's why? What about going for it on 4th and 1 from his own 18 yard line only down 3 points in the game mid 3rd Q? That had to be the worse call whether you make it or don't. You just don't need to get ridiculous with going for it on 4th down and 1. What's next? Start going for it on 4th and 10 from your own 1 yard line down only 3 in the 1st quarter or something? Mind-blowing. I didn't even bet the game, but I did watch it for my scouting for playoffs.

Kermit

everyone who i know and is a steelers fan was still watching every game late in the season and praying for playoffs... and that's a lot of people as I live in Ohio
    I live 50 miles east of Pittsburgh and everyone knows they are a joke.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

Tie game would have sent Raiders to KC. Chargers were to Buffalo either way.

Another reason I think Carr is full of it if he's saying they were going to run out the clock and not try a FG before the first TO. He meant run it out if they didn't get in FG range.

Raiders better off going to Cinci than KC.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if there would have been a tie who would kc have played 1st round either raiders or chargers right seem if thats the case a tie is the last thing youd want
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Seattle Slew 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Tie game would have sent Raiders to KC. Chargers were to Buffalo either way.

Another reason I think Carr is full of it if he's saying they were going to run out the clock and not try a FG before the first TO. He meant run it out if they didn't get in FG range.
    ahh well they were blown out twice by kc and once by bengals so not sure who is better for them to face

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Chargers owner is a cheap ass pos. His coaches always are “pennies on the dollar” types
    So glad they lost, and lost like that. Couldn’t have happened to a better, more deserving owner
    Richie was going to let the clock run out, until Staley pissed him off

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I live 50 miles east of Pittsburgh and everyone knows they are a joke.
    You live in Johnstown

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

Bengals won a close one against LV, but they dominated the game. Should have won by double digits.

ahh well they were blown out twice by kc and once by bengals so not sure who is better for them to face

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    No. Just a massive choke job by the coach.

No timeout the Chargers are in the playoffs right now. Timeout equaled them being out. Bottom line.
    exactly.... he is dumb with his 4th down decisions and 2 pt tries but did he try to go for 2 to win in regulation? NO... because a tie gets them in

so WHY would he call a timeout there???? when it was clear as day what the raiders were doing

WHY

you can just chalk it up to a massive bad decision... i won't. i know what's up

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5026

Terrible coach calls by the head coach. From going for it on your on 18 to the timeout at the end. Just stupid. Hebert is a hell of a QB as well as Carr. Too bad one of them had to lose. Ben gets a chance, and it is a longshot but hell KC almost lost to Denver so anything can happen. Especially this season

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Bengals won a close one against LV, but they dominated the game. Should have won by double digits.
    bengals won 32-13 and Joey didn't even have a good game.... but they had 50/50 split run and pass and bengals owned the game running the ball... and we know Joey B can win games with all passing... we know he's huge in important games from his LSU CFP wins

bengals ML easy... use it in parlays

raiders just making an appearance for madden

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 182

Raiders just fcknnnn w them

like asking in poker if u were bluffing after u fold

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

dont let him on the plane. moron

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

He’s gotta be the dumbest I ever saw. From giving the chiefs the game to this debacle, he probably should be playing against 10 years old online in madden

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
    Terrible coach calls by the head coach. From going for it on your on 18 to the timeout at the end. Just stupid. Hebert is a hell of a QB as well as Carr. Too bad one of them had to lose. Ben gets a chance, and it is a longshot but hell KC almost lost to Denver so anything can happen. Especially this season
    KC didn't have Hill he was just limping around any play he actually was in and D.Williams hurt himself final play of first half

bet both those guys are good to go vs Steelers

KC also played a different style of defense most of the game vs Den than they did during the long win streak... they played back in zones and were horrible at it

because it wasn't a MUST WIN .... but got pretty lucky with the fumble return for TD over 80 yards... Den just let a guy through untouched and he forced the fumble hitting RB as soon as he got the ball

jtoler

? I see 32-13 bengals

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
    love hebert's poise under pressure

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Bengals blew en out in Vegas

Think it was right when Ruggs happened

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

? I see 32-13 bengals
    bengals pulled away late and added extra score late but don't remember how and don't care to look it up

BENGALS ML

ChuckyTheGoat

Adding TopMoron to my Ignore List.

I only have so many brain-cells to burn.

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5026

KC didn't have Hill he was just limping around any play he actually was in and D.Williams hurt himself final play of first half

bet both those guys are good to go vs Steelers

KC also played a different style of defense most of the game vs Den than they did during the long win streak... they played back in zones and were horrible at it

because it wasn't a MUST WIN .... but got pretty lucky with the fumble return for TD over 80 yards... Den just let a guy through untouched and he forced the fumble hitting RB as soon as he got the ball
    Yeah Kc didn't have Hill I know that could have made a difference. If they don't play sloppy it shouldn't even be close. Steelers are just going to want to make it to the 4th quarter and keep it close. I doubt it will be they are going to have to get some lucky breaks for sure

12 Last