thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia v. Alabama - Pick and Write-Up +23.4 Units

+23.4 Units

I hit Alabama on the spread and moneyline in the SEC championship, I'm on the over at 51.5 in this game.

Georgia's defense is solid but overrated, and Alabama still has issues defensively as well. The only 2 good quarterbacks that Georgia faced all year were Hooker and Young. Any team or unit like the defense can have 1 bad game, but if you look back at Georgia's weak strength of schedule and then see what Tennessee and Alabama both did to the Georgia defense its clear the Georgia defense is good but overrated.

Tennessee had nearly 400 total yards of offense against Georgia and Tennessee converted nearly 50% of their third down conversions. The only reason Tennessee didn't score score more was because they started going for every 4th down once they got down big in the second half, and many of their drives didn't lead to scores even though they were deep in Georgia territory. Alabama converted 50 of their third down conversions against Georgia and they had over 500 total yards of offense.

These were the only 2 good offenses Georgia played all year, and both went up and down the field on their defense the whole game.

Alabama's defense has been inconsistent all year too. Georgia should have scored more than 24 points against them in the SEC championship game since they had 450 total yards of offense, the main reason they didn't is once Georgia got down big they had a number of drives that went deep in Alabama's territory that didn't lead to points since they went for it on 4th down. Alabama did a good job containing Georgia's run and some of the yards were because they were up big, but Georgia should still be able to get between 20-30 points on the Alabama defense. Alabama's defense gave up around 400 total yards of offense or more in multiple games this year, including against Texas A&M, Georgia, and Arkansas.

The weakness of both defenses is also their pass defense, both teams are strong against the run, so neither team is likely to have long drawn out drives.

I lean to Alabama on the side, Bryce Young played one of his worst games of the year against Cincinnati, he should be better here. Georgia will also have a whole game to learn from and find better ways to attack the inconsistent Alabama defense.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Unlucky. All those missed 2pt conversions killed the over despite that massive 4th quarter barrage of points.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

don't bet totals in title games

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Did he win?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

That game was dead under. Should never have been close to getting there. Would have been a terrible beat for under bettors.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Ya, I got screwed on that. Number 5 got burnt earlier in the game too. Then, he does that…

I guess it was just my live unders that got screwed. One silver lining, i thought was I didn’t take the parlay with the under that I wanted…guess not

Speaking of…after Georgia scored last offensive TD, I was trying like mad to get a live over. No dice…
    Last edited by Wrongside; 01-11-22 at 12:08 AM.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Getem next season.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Thread was buried and I can’t stand this prick so much I wasn’t searching for it but knew this mush would phuck this up…my fault. God dayum this clown is dreadful. Totally deserves it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bama was clearly better

They had no wide receivers due to injury

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bama was clearly better

They had no wide receivers due to injury
    then why did there defense falter up 18-13 and georgia's D get a stop with 1 pt lead then offense overwhelmed and overpowered the inferior defense?

JJ was spouting how georgia was clearly superior last week and a half... probably different shift JJ

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BAMA WR's were missing perfectly thrown balls

They actually dominated the game until WR got hurt

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    +23.4 Units

I hit Alabama on the spread and moneyline in the SEC championship, I'm on the over at 51.5 in this game.

Georgia's defense is solid but overrated, and Alabama still has issues defensively as well. The only 2 good quarterbacks that Georgia faced all year were Hooker and Young. Any team or unit like the defense can have 1 bad game, but if you look back at Georgia's weak strength of schedule and then see what Tennessee and Alabama both did to the Georgia defense its clear the Georgia defense is good but overrated.

Tennessee had nearly 400 total yards of offense against Georgia and Tennessee converted nearly 50% of their third down conversions. The only reason Tennessee didn't score score more was because they started going for every 4th down once they got down big in the second half, and many of their drives didn't lead to scores even though they were deep in Georgia territory. Alabama converted 50 of their third down conversions against Georgia and they had over 500 total yards of offense.

These were the only 2 good offenses Georgia played all year, and both went up and down the field on their defense the whole game.

Alabama's defense has been inconsistent all year too. Georgia should have scored more than 24 points against them in the SEC championship game since they had 450 total yards of offense, the main reason they didn't is once Georgia got down big they had a number of drives that went deep in Alabama's territory that didn't lead to points since they went for it on 4th down. Alabama did a good job containing Georgia's run and some of the yards were because they were up big, but Georgia should still be able to get between 20-30 points on the Alabama defense. Alabama's defense gave up around 400 total yards of offense or more in multiple games this year, including against Texas A&M, Georgia, and Arkansas.

The weakness of both defenses is also their pass defense, both teams are strong against the run, so neither team is likely to have long drawn out drives.

I lean to Alabama on the side, Bryce Young played one of his worst games of the year against Cincinnati, he should be better here. Georgia will also have a whole game to learn from and find better ways to attack the inconsistent Alabama defense.
    Loss +21.2 units

I didn't bet that many college football games. +21.2 units is solid.

The injury to Williams is why this went under, Alabama had nothing but freshmen who hadn't played all year after he got hurt. The game goes over if he's healthy, he was the top rated wideout in all of college football.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Unlucky. All those missed 2pt conversions killed the over despite that massive 4th quarter barrage of points.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    don't bet totals in title games
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Did he win?
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That game was dead under. Should never have been close to getting there. Would have been a terrible beat for under bettors.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Getem next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Thread was buried and I can’t stand this prick so much I wasn’t searching for it but knew this mush would phuck this up…my fault. God dayum this clown is dreadful. Totally deserves it
    Unintelligent posts from unintelligent posters.

thomorino

Did he win?
    SEAHAWKHARRY 12-28-0 30.00 % L 1 -311.5 -22.07

You can't hit over 30% of your bets, you are an unintelligent bad bettor.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    SEAHAWKHARRY 12-28-0 30.00 % L 1 -311.5 -22.07

You can't hit over 30% of your bets, you are an unintelligent bad bettor.
    Hahaha Contest.....I bet with money son....and my weekly threads produce winners ...Contest I pick opposite of my money plays this year...Contest bahahahaha..

thomorino

Hahaha Contest.....I bet with money son....and my weekly threads produce winners ...Contest I pick opposite of my money plays this year...Contest bahahahaha..
    Liar. You post no records and your picks are trash. You wouldn't last a day posting and tracking. That's why your only records that are actually tracked are trash.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I don't really care morino I've now wasted my time discussing this with you . You are a unliked entity here no one really wants you here your like roadkill drive by look and don't care.

thomorino

I don't really care morino I've now wasted my time discussing this with you . You are a unliked entity here no one really wants you here your like roadkill drive by look and don't care.
    You obviously do care,you post in my threads every week. You wouldn't last a day posting and tracking you loser.