SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Novak Djokovic gets medical pass to play in Australian Open

Joker who is a vocal anti vaxer got medicial exemption to play in this years Aussie Open where it's required to be vaxed.

Australia is known over last 2 years to have the worst lockdown and low covid numbers. Many not happy.

But the 9x champion left today and will be playing this year

Has to be the favorite going into it.

Who will take him down? Medvedev. Zverev??

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

He's special

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is The King

Mr Tennis

SamsNCharge99

Aussie media not too happy

tennis twitter not thrilled

fans will likely boo him

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Good for him; politicians use their power to screw citizens, he used his power to say fukk you.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Good for him; politicians use their power to screw citizens, he used his power to say fukk you.
    Not so fast. They might send him home as soon as he lands.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Prime Minister said tonight that if he finds one little thing broached in his exemption he's not leaving the airport.

People are already calling to boycott the Aus Open (which will most likely have reduced numbers anyway now) and if you must attend, bring Novax signs and boo him the entire time. And the amount of people who have said they hope he gets knocked out the first round by a wild card entry is insane, if not unrealistic, but wow would it be good.

And before any anti-vaxxers try to fire up at me about this, this has nothing to do with the choices he makes about his own body. It's because Melbourne has had almost two years of restrictions with the longest lock down in the world, people not allowed to attend their funerals for family members or see those in pallative care before they passed, couldn't witness the birth of their baby, have been fired for not getting double vaxxed, have been fired for not getting single vaxxed, can't go visit elderly parents, etc.

They have done this here with so many celebrities while there are Aussies still stranded overseas two years later. The stuff going on here is messed up. Can't even get a PCR test or a Rapid test if you're a normal joe but wow, you're allowed in to hit a yellow ball.
    Points Awarded:

beefcake gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Shari get me tickets

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Politicians also had their own special set of rules during the lockdowns where they were above the law whilst their citizens were not so it's not surprising to see them save face by political posterising with elections coming up later in the year.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Andrew Bogut: hero. He refused to accept money, in return for doing Psa’s promoting all the gene therapies and lockdowns

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Prime Minister said tonight that if he finds one little thing broached in his exemption he's not leaving the airport.

People are already calling to boycott the Aus Open (which will most likely have reduced numbers anyway now) and if you must attend, bring Novax signs and boo him the entire time. And the amount of people who have said they hope he gets knocked out the first round by a wild card entry is insane, if not unrealistic, but wow would it be good.

And before any anti-vaxxers try to fire up at me about this, this has nothing to do with the choices he makes about his own body. It's because Melbourne has had almost two years of restrictions with the longest lock down in the world, people not allowed to attend their funerals for family members or see those in pallative care before they passed, couldn't witness the birth of their baby, have been fired for not getting double vaxxed, have been fired for not getting single vaxxed, can't go visit elderly parents, etc.

They have done this here with so many celebrities while there are Aussies still stranded overseas two years later. The stuff going on here is messed up. Can't even get a PCR test or a Rapid test if you're a normal joe but wow, you're allowed in to hit a yellow ball.

Cry me a river. There is a difference between anti-vax and pro freedom. God bless novak!!!!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Cry me a river. There is a difference between anti-vax and pro freedom. God bless novak!!!!
    . Cry me a river you bloody scab. My family and I have been in some form of lockdown and now isolation for 22+ months. We do NOT give a shit about an arrogant idiot who can’t read the room and realise that even his little COVID party was in bad taste.

The majority of us are hoping he gets kicked the f out of here before he can breathe Aussie air. He’s always been an arrogant, whining prick but this takes the cake with him. But yes I’ll tell my friend who lost her husband last week who is interstate that demonsicko on the internet said she should cry a river because she’s not allowed into Perth for her own husband’s funeral nor are they allowed to fly him to Melbourne.

Get fukked mate. This is a little sport. The more mature of us are talking about the lives of people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cross

Demonata

. Cry me a river you bloody scab. My family and I have been in some form of lockdown and now isolation for 22+ months. We do NOT give a shit about an arrogant idiot who can’t read the room and realise that even his little COVID party was in bad taste.

The majority of us are hoping he gets kicked the f out of here before he can breathe Aussie air. He’s always been an arrogant, whining prick but this takes the cake with him. But yes I’ll tell my friend who lost her husband last week who is interstate that demonsicko on the internet said she should cry a river because she’s not allowed into Perth for her own husband’s funeral nor are they allowed to fly him to Melbourne.

Get fukked mate. This is a little sport. The more mature of us are talking about the lives of people.
    Cry some more liberal! You are anti-freedom. Tired of you libtards saying someone us anti-vax blah blah blah. Nothing wrong with choosing whaf you want to put in your own body. The vaccine has killed people! Blame your government or china for your lockdowns. Has nothing to do with getting the vaccine or mit since you still get fuking covid if you are vaccinated!

So you know the majority of everyone there? I seriously doubt that! God bless Djokovic! If he got the vaccine and died right after like many have died after taking it would you still say it's a good thing he got the vaccine? You are higher risk of complications from the vaccine if you have natural immunity. Countless doctors have said this. Including dr malone who helped create the vaccine and he even is vaccinated. So quit talking about what you know nothing about peasant. Blame your government. Not the un vaccinated. You simple-minded human.

The more mature of us know the government isn't looking out for our best interests. Also to blame china(where covid originated in a lab)instead of the unvaccinated .

jjgold

Shari I love you

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sammy did you see the Couretin Moutet match at Adelaide? Won the opening set, up 4-1 in the 2nd, had some type of injury or something so match was tied 4-4 in the 2nd set. Told the chair umpire “F.CK you and was DQed. Bet365 showed the bet as a loss.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Cry some more liberal! You are anti-freedom. Tired of you libtards saying someone us anti-vax blah blah blah. Nothing wrong with choosing whaf you want to put in your own body. The vaccine has killed people! Blame your government or china for your lockdowns. Has nothing to do with getting the vaccine or mit since you still get fuking covid if you are vaccinated!

So you know the majority of everyone there? I seriously doubt that! God bless Djokovic! If he got the vaccine and died right after like many have died after taking it would you still say it's a good thing he got the vaccine? You are higher risk of complications from the vaccine if you have natural immunity. Countless doctors have said this. Including dr malone who helped create the vaccine and he even is vaccinated. So quit talking about what you know nothing about peasant. Blame your government. Not the un vaccinated. You simple-minded human.

The more mature of us know the government isn't looking out for our best interests. Also to blame china(where covid originated in a lab)instead of the unvaccinated .
    This is a perfect example of why normal humans don’t listen to insane maniacs like you. Did I mention China? EVER? Or someone’s right to choose? EVER? In fact I’ve advocated for it.

What I will say is if you’re not living here and have dealt with what we’ve all gone through, shut the fukk up. You sound like one of those YouTube weirdos. Show me the stats of how many people died from COVID vs how many died from the vaccine. All while the US recorded over a million cases yesterday and we’ve had posters severely sick here from it.

But yeah demonmoron, keep flapping your gums. I’ll continue to do what I feel is the best choice for my family and the very vulnerable around me and you can continue to wank off to a whiny, bitch of a tennis player who had his own tournament cancelled because he’s an idiot.

Fun fact, go research what your hero says about how dangerous water is and how you can change its compounds with your brain. And you wonder why people have had it with this loon.

But yeah go you and I’ll be hoping he never steps off the plane 👍

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Demonata

This is a perfect example of why normal humans don’t listen to insane maniacs like you. Did I mention China? EVER? Or someone’s right to choose? EVER? In fact I’ve advocated for it.

What I will say is if you’re not living here and have dealt with what we’ve all gone through, shut the fukk up. You sound like one of those YouTube weirdos. Show me the stats of how many people died from COVID vs how many died from the vaccine. All while the US recorded over a million cases yesterday and we’ve had posters severely sick here from it.

But yeah demonmoron, keep flapping your gums. I’ll continue to do what I feel is the best choice for my family and the very vulnerable around me and you can continue to wank off to a whiny, bitch of a tennis player who had his own tournament cancelled because he’s an idiot.

Fun fact, go research what your hero says about how dangerous water is and how you can change its compounds with your brain. And you wonder why people have had it with this loon.

But yeah go you and I’ll be hoping he never steps off the plane 👍
    You are a perfect example of fearmongering. Normal humans live out there lives the way they want. A virus that made the flu dissapear? You are a psycho.

So you are the only country that had to deal with crazy situations because of covid? You are very biased and it shows. YouTube weirdo? You need to work on your insults. It's a proven fact that stats are influenced to support a narrative. I believe the doctors I have talked to in real life over random stats from a cdc who even changed the definition of vaccine to fit there narrative. why don't you do some critical thinking for once? You really believe the cdc and government are looking out for our best interests and are not making money off anything involving covid? That the vaccine manufacturers want us to get better so they wont have to make boosters to make more money? So many small minded-indibiduals. To believe that the numbers are 100% accurate when it comes to covid vaccinated and unvaccinated proves how dumb you are.

ScaredyShari keep living in fear and blaming unvaccinated for everything involving covid even though vaccinated get covid too.

Never said he was my hero. I'm sure he drinks water.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sammy did you see the Couretin Moutet match at Adelaide? Won the opening set, up 4-1 in the 2nd, had some type of injury or something so match was tied 4-4 in the 2nd set. Told the chair umpire “F.CK you and was DQed. Bet365 showed the bet as a loss.
    I saw the result of the DQ but didnt see any video. I try to watch as much as i can but when matches are at 1-2-3-4am i can only do so much haha

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

The majority of us are hoping he gets kicked the f out of here before he can breathe Aussie air. He’s always been an arrogant, whining prick but this takes the cake with him.
    Clearly you are just one of those guys whos been hating on Novak during his whole career. Pathetic. Just let the 20 times Grandslam winner play Tennis.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MalikHusam

jjgold

He still might not get in

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I saw the result of the DQ but didnt see any video. I try to watch as much as i can but when matches are at 1-2-3-4am i can only do so much haha
    https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/fou...104900930.html

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Clearly you are just one of those guys whos been hating on Novak during his whole career. Pathetic. Just let the 20 times Grandslam winner play Tennis.
    Well said!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Maybe it's a trap.

Aussie's may round him up when he lands.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Homie?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Was v I s a denied

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Aussie media not too happy

tennis twitter not thrilled

fans will likely boo him
    I just don't envy his opponents. Especially if they happen to be from Australia. Good luck taking 3 games in any of the 3 sets they get to play 'with crowd support' against NJ.

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

They basically told him if you don't play by the rules, you don't get in the country.
    Good for them. The tournament will run just fine without him. It's always refreshing to see
    someone different win.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT

Why would you even compare Novak to regular Joes? Are you a communist now?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

If you can't see how the ruling class are using this to control you, you are foolish. Will a few people die due to freedom of choice? Of course, but that's the price we pay for freedom. Fukk Australia.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT

Quote Originally Posted by MT Casings View Post
    They basically told him if you don't play by the rules, you don't get in the country.
    Good for them. The tournament will run just fine without him. It's always refreshing to see
    someone different win.
    I hope the Australian idiots do it, and ATP/WTA promptly vote to hold Australian Open 2023 in Shanghai or Singapore.

It's bewildering how average people think someone like Djokovic should comply to the same stupid rules their governments came up with just because they have no idea how to deal with COVID.

Why don't you bring in replacement players, from the second hundred of ATP rankings, and try charging fans for tickets and TV Broadcasts? See how much sponsors like that

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Yes please. Let a global sports star give fans what they want.

Who's the biggest sports star in Australia anyway? Liz Cambage?

SamsNCharge99

Denied entry as of now. In isolation

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Screenshot-20220105-133402-Samsung-Internet

Absolutely hilarious

"Police outside"

What a bunch of morons in Australia

Nice job getting to 85% vaxx rate, working real nice

Screenshot-20220105-133603-Samsung-Internet
    1000 girl names

People who go along with this type of Government, whether in Canada, Australia or Germany, have 0 quality of life, and noone to blame but themselves for it.

"We must destroy the Country to save the Country"

Idiots. No logic, no science, no faith.

Just fear.

jjgold

Terrible

1234 ... Last