1. #1
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,847
    Betpoints: 19758

    Baltimore +3 Next Week Against Rams

    Don't care who is quarterback for the Ravens, this is basically an auto play.

    Rams second consecutive week going back east for a 10AM PST start.

    Ravens desperate for a win.

    Public and squares will get on the road favorite here.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    The ravens always get pretty good quarterback play regardless itís interesting I have no idea who to play

  3. #3
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 24,325
    Betpoints: 835

    Seeing 3.5 surprised rams this big road favs

    they prob assume ravens qbs out again?

  4. #4
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,847
    Betpoints: 19758

    Actually yeah, +3.5 is what you can get. For the record I haven't taken anything yet, but yea Ravens likely will get more than a FG on Sunday.

    Perception is way down on the Ravens because of all the consecutive losses, and perception is high on the Rams.

    I'm fine with Huntley, Lamar or Johnson playing QB for them.

  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Don't care who is quarterback for the Ravens, this is basically an auto play.

    Rams second consecutive week going back east for a 10AM PST start.

    Ravens desperate for a win.

    Public and squares will get on the road favorite here.
    Most teams stay on the east coast in this situation, they don't travel back west and the Ravens hav no secondary, they are starting 4th string players in the secondary. The Rams need to likely keep winning to win the division.

  6. #6
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Rams ML

  7. #7
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,847
    Betpoints: 19758

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Most teams stay on the east coast in this situation, they don't travel back west and the Ravens hav no secondary, they are starting 4th string players in the secondary. The Rams need to likely keep winning to win the division.
    The idea that teams "need to win" usually doesn't work. Arizona has needed to win last few weeks and they keep losing. Chargers needed to win yesterday, how did that work out?

    You are right that the Rams may stay back east. Either way, it's hard for west coast teams to win consecutive weeks on the east coast.

  8. #8
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,082
    Betpoints: 1438

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Most teams stay on the east coast in this situation, they don't travel back west and the Ravens hav no secondary, they are starting 4th string players in the secondary. The Rams need to likely keep winning to win the division.
    I thought you dont comment in other people's threads? Is this a different morino?

  9. #9
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    The idea that teams "need to win" usually doesn't work. Arizona has needed to win last few weeks and they keep losing. Chargers needed to win yesterday, how did that work out?

    You are right that the Rams may stay back east. Either way, it's hard for west coast teams to win consecutive weeks on the east coast.
    Arizona has not needed to win, they are almost guaranteed a playoff spot

  10. #10
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I thought you dont comment in other people's threads? Is this a different morino?
    Thats not what I said, you are dumb

  11. #11
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,082
    Betpoints: 1438

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Thats not what I said, you are dumb
    Should i post exactly what you said?

  12. #12
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    The idea that teams "need to win" usually doesn't work. Arizona has needed to win last few weeks and they keep losing. Chargers needed to win yesterday, how did that work out?

    You are right that the Rams may stay back east. Either way, it's hard for west coast teams to win consecutive weeks on the east coast.
    Many teams that are playing for something have played better, th Colts being one example. The Ravens are playing 4th string backups at cornerback, I would not touch them. Burrow three for almost 600 yards against them.

  13. #13
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Should i post exactly what you said?
    You are a dumb person who is always wrong, get a life. All you do is follow me around posting dumb trash.

  14. #14
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,346
    Betpoints: 2137

    I don't know. The Ravens have the worst pass defense in the league.

  15. #15
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,082
    Betpoints: 1438

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb person who is always wrong, get a life. All you do is follow me around posting dumb trash.
    Coming from the guy who now for two years plus has posted a combined negative units over all sports posted. And that is documented by yourself on this forum. Then because of your stupidity you say its "fake news" on games that you posted yourself. Not to mention its a 100% accurate that you shaved future losses in your nba thread last year which anyone can go into that thread and see that your record is false by you. And you do all this on a forum where everyone hates you. Literally there is not one person who enjoys your presence. They just use you for your losses.
    I on the other hand might have people that dislike me but my predictions on here have helped many win. You cant say that because you are net negative combined when putting all your sports threads together. So go fukk yourself

  16. #16
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,151
    Betpoints: 5979

    stafford just threw 3 picks... he's had enough bad games

    he will pick them apart

    couldn't pay me to back this version of the ravens

  17. #17
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Coming from the guy who now for two years plus has posted a combined negative units over all sports posted. And that is documented by yourself on this forum. Then because of your stupidity you say its "fake news" on games that you posted yourself. Not to mention its a 100% accurate that you shaved future losses in your nba thread last year which anyone can go into that thread and see that your record is false by you. And you do all this on a forum where everyone hates you. Literally there is not one person who enjoys your presence. They just use you for your losses.
    I on the other hand might have people that dislike me but my predictions on here have helped many win. You cant say that because you are net negative combined when putting all your sports threads together. So go fukk yourself
    You literally post in every one of my threads you moron, have some basic self-awareness.

  18. #18
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,151
    Betpoints: 5979

    GL with the play

  19. #19
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,092
    Betpoints: 367

    Cam Akers is on the verge of doing something incredible. Just five months after tearing his Achilles, the second-year running back could suit up for the Rams on Sunday against the Ravens.

    Akers hasn’t played since the Rams’ postseason loss to the Packers in January, but he was a stud when he was healthy during their stretch run. Adding him to a backfield that already features Sony Michel makes for a dangerous combination, one that takes a lot of pressure off of Matthew Stafford and the passing game.

  20. #20
    hehfest
    Phil's Bill's LOL!
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,610
    Betpoints: 4120

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Cam Akers is on the verge of doing something incredible. Just five months after tearing his Achilles, the second-year running back could suit up for the Rams on Sunday against the Ravens.

    Akers hasn’t played since the Rams’ postseason loss to the Packers in January, but he was a stud when he was healthy during their stretch run. Adding him to a backfield that already features Sony Michel makes for a dangerous combination, one that takes a lot of pressure off of Matthew Stafford and the passing game.
    I have to assume that vaccination turned him into a super-soldier. 5 months from a torn Achilles? Wow, run out and get your shot everyone.

  21. #21
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 4,208
    Betpoints: 4759

    rams just beat weak defnses like seattle ranked 32nd Cardinals they own but if lose vs Ravens then vs 49ers again home finale and somhowe cards shock the world at dalls and win final home game vs seattle div wins 5-1 rams finsh at 3-3

    and theyt get in as WC and out in playoffs 1st or 2nd round on the road

  22. #22
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,847
    Betpoints: 19758

    Bumping because once again most of SBR was wrong. Ravens cover the opening line.

  23. #23
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,143
    Betpoints: 1030

    jjgold with the sharp Rams ML pick.

    He is on fire!

  24. #24
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 27,686
    Betpoints: 21177

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Don't care who is quarterback for the Ravens, this is basically an auto play.

    Rams second consecutive week going back east for a 10AM PST start.

    Ravens desperate for a win.

    Public and squares will get on the road favorite here.
    This was a good play. Dis-regard the line move. Ravens were right there, like you said didn't matter who QB was.

Top