ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

AFC Wildcard Teams

looking at the schedules for the teams in the final 2 weeks

the 3 teams to get in will be

Colts, Patriots and Chargers

the darkhorse is Steelers

just look at the schedule for the Ravens and Dolphins ... teams are cooked

Steelers could potentially sneak in even if they lose today as they have Browns and Ravens left so actually 2 winnable games so if Chargers mess up and go 9-8 Steelers could sneak in

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Chargers are far from a lock with the loss today.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Chargers are far from a lock with the loss today.
    more winnable games next 2 weeks vs ravens/dolphins

but yes... team has to learn to how win and get it done late in the season.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Steelers have no business being anywhere near the wildcard playoffs.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    more winnable games next 2 weeks vs ravens/dolphins

but yes... team has to learn to how win and get it done late in the season.
    They probably lose to the Raiders last week of the season. Divisional road game and hard to sweep a team.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Steelers have no business being anywhere near the playoffs.
    To be fair, most of these teams shouldn't be anywhere near the playoffs, that's what happens when the NFL continues to expand playoffs. If you look at both conferences, the top 6 teams feel like playoff teams. Everyone flirting with that 7th seed are not what I would consider a quality playoff team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Steelers have no business being anywhere near the wildcard playoffs.
    but could easily slip in if teams today who have 8 wins rn go 9-8... steelers can EASILY beat the browns (again) and then finish off the dead. depleted Ravens in week 18 (even if they can't get in they will go ALL OUT to win 1 last game for Ben) and end up 9-7-1

KRIT

If I had to choose an AFC team for the last spot I’d take the Ravens if they can get Lamar back for the last two games. They’ll win as home dogs against the Rams. Stafford and them ain’t winning back to back east coast trips. Ravens will get revenge and beat Ben. I get it is Ben’s last game but that means nothing. I remember when everyone bet on Raiders in their last game in Oakland and they lost.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

If I had to choose an AFC team for the last spot I’d take the Ravens if they can get Lamar back for the last two games. They’ll win as home dogs against the Rams. Stafford and them ain’t winning back to back east coast trips. Ravens will get revenge and beat Ben. I get it is Ben’s last game but that means nothing. I remember when everyone bet on Raiders in their last game in Oakland and they lost.
    ravens blow dead team walking they tried to win 2 games by going for 2 instead of going into OT where they've won multiple games this season and killed their season, team morale, etc

don't touch them, Rams still trying to win the division

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8701

I wouldn't write off the flippers just yet. Sure it looks like a hellish 3 games but pull back the covers and you will see that: New Orleans is gonna have a new QB this week. If TuaItongueyawhenIblowya can somehow refrain from turning the ball over, they have a chance Monday.

Then Tennessee has been playing like shit. SF should of had 24 in the 1st half last week and really got lucky that the Giraffalow gave them a gift in the 2nd half.

Then in an odd twist when Miami wins the last game against NE, they will have the the breaker and tje hodie would be left out.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I wouldn't write off the flippers just yet. Sure it looks like a hellish 3 games but pull back the covers and you will see that: New Orleans is gonna have a new QB this week. If TuaItongueyawhenIblowya can somehow refrain from turning the ball over, they have a chance Monday.

Then Tennessee has been playing like shit. SF should of had 24 in the 1st half last week and really got lucky that the Giraffalow gave them a gift in the 2nd half.

Then in an odd twist when Miami wins the last game against NE, they will have the the breaker and tje hodie would be left out.
    teams don't get in the playoffs after a 1-7 start... not even with the extra game and 7 playoff teams

weird unlucky plays/turnovers are going to happen to miami in the final 2 weeks

they almost lost to the jets last week.... things are going to start going against them and they will prob lose to both titans who will be playing to secure division win since they beat colts both games

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7904

teams don't get in the playoffs after a 1-7 start... not even with the extra game and 7 playoff teams

weird unlucky plays/turnovers are going to happen to miami in the final 2 weeks

they almost lost to the jets last week.... things are going to start going against them and they will prob lose to both titans who will be playing to secure division win since they beat colts both games
    Miami's D is playing great and Parker is healthy for now anyways. He scores 2 Td's Monday and Waddle scores 2 TD for a 31-13 win making them 8-7.

Steelers are done.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Miami's D is playing great and Parker is healthy for now anyways. He scores 2 Td's Monday and Waddle scores 2 TD for a 31-13 win making them 8-7.

Steelers are done.
    dolphins can then go 1-1 end up 9-8 and steelers you doubt they can find a way to beat the browns and the dead ravens? steelers could def go 9-7-1

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1423

I would not write off the fins yet

KRIT

dolphins can then go 1-1 end up 9-8 and steelers you doubt they can find a way to beat the browns and the dead ravens? steelers could def go 9-7-1
    they could also lose both of those games too. Steelers are trash.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I don't care who the wildcards are....just who my Colts draw. We should be the #5 and I sure as hell don't want any part of Joe Burrow and those WRs in the 1st round. Buff, NE, or Tenn would be ok. I'm still not scared of KC down the road. Yeah they're good, but that defense is a paper tiger. They're shutting people down, but the Chargers put up 4 TDs and 428 yards on them recently. Windy January day in Arrowhead and we'll send the bye team home for the winter like we've done before. Harbaugh did it, Manning did it, and maybe Wentz (Taylor) will do it too?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

they could also lose both of those games too. Steelers are trash.
    already beat the browns, ravens and titans

they find ways vs equally "average" overall teams which is exactly what the browns are and the ravens with a ravaged roster losses off idiotic 2 pt tries and lamar gimpy ... they can't run the ball at all lol

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

After a terrible weekend that shouldn't have been, I can dream about some Wild Card Weekend, scenarios, can't I?

I'd love to see the following AFC games:

#2 seed Bills v Steelers -- I can see Steelers doing it for one game. Can that Oline play B or bette Football for once?
    Colts v Bengals -- Give me the better QB ---Bengals !!! Probably can get a great number if they lose to the Chiefs this week, but I don't want them to lose to the Chiefs
    Pats v Titans or Chiefs-- I'd take the Pats, but hard to go against Mahomes and State Farm/NFL

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dolphins now control own destiny..they win these next three their in.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows anything with Covid

No such thing as an auto win nfl

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

The super bowl will be chiefs vs packers/cowboys or colts vs packers/cowboys

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nobody knows anything with Covid

No such thing as an auto win nfl
    Sure, there is: Lotto strings being pulled this year. All comes down to holding: if they like you, you can hold on O-line and defensive secondary, and conversely other team can’t

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Sure, there is: Lotto strings being pulled this year. All comes down to holding: if they like you, you can hold on O-line and defensive secondary, and conversely other team can’t
    tampa was the team allowed to do it last year... will it happen again? will they be healthy enough to be able to pull off the "we're just playing physical on defense" bs while other teams play the same way and get flagged. maybe they won't be healthy enough for all that crap to help them get over the top maybe another team will be so hot they just beat them regardless. we can only hope

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Indi peaking at good time

I wouldn't wanna play them

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

wentz now questionable to play Sunday. huge game for the colts

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Vikings gonna start Woody from Toy story I think..packers still
    -7!?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

No way wentz will blow the Colts season as -15’ road chalk, right?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

looking at the schedules for the teams in the final 2 weeks

the 3 teams to get in will be

Colts, Patriots and Chargers

the darkhorse is Steelers

just look at the schedule for the Ravens and Dolphins ... teams are cooked

Steelers could potentially sneak in even if they lose today as they have Browns and Ravens left so actually 2 winnable games so if Chargers mess up and go 9-8 Steelers could sneak in
    so i was wrong about the Colts because I mean... who saw them losing to both raiders and to a horrible jags team? NOBODY

but i was 100% right about the steelers having shot to get in and i was basing this off of the remaining games being winnable while Chargers mess up (as they are known to do late in games/late in seasons)

what i didn't know was that JOHN MADDEN was going to die a couple days after this post and that was going to set up everything in motion for the Raiders to get in via "emotional wins"

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

so i was wrong about the Colts because I mean... who saw them losing to both raiders and to a horrible jags team? NOBODY

but i was 100% right about the steelers having shot to get in and i was basing this off of the remaining games being winnable while Chargers mess up (as they are known to do late in games/late in seasons)

what i didn't know was that JOHN MADDEN was going to die a couple days after this post and that was going to set up everything in motion for the Raiders to get in via "emotional wins"
    Wentz wasn't the same player after he got covid

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wentz wasn't the same player after he got covid
    he sucked the entire season, trash

can't wait to fade his ass next season week 1 again