Phi Eagles

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

I’m guessing many guys here are married to a Karen

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

lol I'd say vittered is close to number 1 guy freaks out when anyone says anything about him or when he doesn't agree.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

3-4 yesterday, make up sex day

Was Wizards

Phi Eagles
    Those are all fake & scripted bro.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Those are all fake & scripted bro.
    Art imitates life

BeatTheJerk

Art imitates life
    Tru

BeatTheJerk

Tiktok has for the biggest attention whores known to man “tryna get a dolla”.

trobin31

Tiktok has for the biggest attention whores known to man “tryna get a dolla”.
    I downloaded TikTok once, the next day I was paranoid the Pedo police were gonna knock down my door...society is broken...China got us...if you have sons or daughters, get them off that stuff immediately, it’s like what crack did to the hood except it’s an entire country...I guess chickens are coming home to roost

BeatTheJerk

I downloaded TikTok once, the next day I was paranoid the Pedo police were gonna knock down my door...society is broken...China got us...if you have sons or daughters, get them off that stuff immediately, it’s like what crack did to the hood except it’s an entire country...I guess chickens are coming home to roost
    Yeah I don’t disagree with anything you just said. My son just stared with that shit, he’s 15 saw a few of his popular vids was kinda strange/whack he ain’t popular that’s for sure. I think he got a 1,000 views on one clip his best effort.

trobin31

Have you ever heard the Myth of Sisyphus?

BeatTheJerk

No what is that should I google it ?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

The Corinthian King?

trobin31

No what is that should I google it ?
    I’ll explain, I think it speaks to this topic and how I view life in our pursuit of happiness

BeatTheJerk

I’ll explain, I think it speaks to this topic and how I view life in our pursuit of happiness

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

If memory serves me isn't the myth of Sisyphus all about deceit and trickery?

trobin31

There are two great lessons I derive from Myth of Sisyphus

one comes largely from Camus and Satre...

the other I derive from my own insights or perhaps some the wiser may have seen before me but I have no knowledge.

The first from my own, Sisyphus lived a life pursuing one of stealing power and confidence...all in the name of his rational/irrational pursuit of justice.

this Will to Power was discussed at great length by Neitschze, we seek decadence, strength and the drive to survive from our ability to overcome any and everyone in our way of both physical and mental survival...Sisyphus represents the quintessential form of this mind as he seeks to manipulate both the Gods and man in order to find an irrational sense of supremacy he cannot achieve. So, he is punished.

after dismaying the gods, his lovers and man through his treachery, he is condemned to pushing a mountain of gravel only to find himself with no rational purpose as there is no peak or end to this mountain, only the morning to resume pushing his Boulder up the hill.

here is where Camus’ brilliance and insight shone.

We have all been Sisyphus. life is in an essence Sisphysus, we suffer the same thoughts, the same people, the same women or kids or work, over and over.

The key, which is only one you can obtain from within, is imagining Sisphysus as the most happy person in the world, despite the irrationally and seemingly lack of purpose....

BeatTheJerk

There are two great lessons I derive from Myth of Sisyphus

one comes largely from Camus and Satre...

the other I derive from my own insights or perhaps some the wiser may have seen before me but I have no knowledge.

The first from my own, Sisyphus lived a life pursuing one of stealing power and confidence...all in the name of his rational/irrational pursuit of justice.

this Will to Power was discussed at great length by Neitschze, we seek decadence, strength and the drive to survive from our ability to overcome any and everyone in our way of both physical and mental survival...Sisyphus represents the quintessential form of this mind as he seeks to manipulate both the Gods and man in order to find an irrational sense of supremacy he cannot achieve. So, he is punished.

after dismaying the gods, his lovers and man through his treachery, he is condemned to pushing a mountain of gravel only to find himself with no rational purpose as there is no peak or end to this mountain, only the morning to resume pushing his Boulder up the hill.

here is where Camus’ brilliance and insight shone.

We have all been Sisyphus. life is in an essence Sisphysus, we suffer the same thoughts, the same people, the same women or kids or work, over and over.

The key, which is only one you can obtain from within, is imagining Sisphysus as the most happy person in the world, despite the irrationally and seemingly lack of purpose....
    Thanks for explaining that from your prospective.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Half of those are fake.