thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The curry 3 point record chase

Worse than the bonds home run chase even. These ESPN clowns act like he’s going for Kareem Abdul jabbar and the all time points record

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Silly

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

They overhype everything. A decent accomplishment but not worth bringing up every 3 seconds. Would be like if someone was going for the triples record in baseball

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I try to watch very little espn
    Points Awarded:

WireWire gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Surprised ESPN fit that in and wasn’t talking about Lebron, since they talk about him 99% of the time on all their shows

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

That record will always be beaten. That is all anyone does anymore. You have centers spending 75% of their practice shooting beyond the arc. No one can even hit a mid range shot anymore. It is either a dunk/layup or a 40 foot stepback. NBA is a joke and kids watching that trash only practice long range shots now. Fundamentals are long gone. Shoot the three and play zero defense. That is what is being seen from the NBA. Anyone spending money going to that clown show is just stupid.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That record will always be beaten. That is all anyone does anymore. You have centers spending 75% of their practice shooting beyond the arc. No one can even hit a mid range shot anymore. It is either a dunk/layup or a 40 foot stepback. NBA is a joke and kids watching that trash only practice long range shots now. Fundamentals are long gone. Shoot the three and play zero defense. That is what is being seen from the NBA. Anyone spending money going to that clown show is just stupid.
    exactly, it is a product of the current nba as much as anything

people want to see it so it will just keep tumbling down every few years after this

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Surprised ESPN fit that in and wasn’t talking about Lebron, since they talk about him 99% of the time on all their shows
    yeah this is true too